Are you interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business? Have you thought about bringing your studies to the UK? MOD and Navitas are here to help you get onto your ideal course at one of ten top UK universities.
Date: Monday, October 16th – Friday, October 20th.
The UK is one of the biggest global hubs for industries including finance, trading, management consultancy, marketing and accountancy. Many international financial institutions have their global headquarters here, so the opportunities for students and employees to build their experience is unparalleled!
Did you know?
- Business degrees are notorious for a high level of case-based learning. These real-life examples will help you to apply your learning and see how theories and strategies fit within the modern business world.
- The UK has consistently attracted more foreign investments than any other location in Europe, with businesses basing their European operations here (UKTI).
- The UK ranks second in the world for collaboration between Universities and business (BIS). You are given the unique opportunity to learn from professionals!
- With Navitas, you can gain entry to undergraduate courses with WAEC/NECO (5 credits).
- September, November, January and May intakes are available!
A range of business courses are on offer at all ten of our UK Colleges.
- BCUIC @ Birmingham City University.
- CRIC @ Anglia Ruskin University.
- EIC @ Edinburgh Napier University.
- HIC @ The University of Hertfordshire.
- ICP @ The University of Portsmouth.
- ICWS @ Swansea University.
- ICRGU @ Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen.
- LBIC @ Brunel University London.
- PUIC @ Plymouth University.
- UNIC @ The University of Northampton.
Course options include Accounting and Finance, International Business Management, International Hospitality Management, Marketing, Maritime Business and Logistics, Event Management, Economics.
If you’re interested in studying in the UK and would like to find out more about the various business courses that are on offer, contact your local MOD representative by registering here.
We look forward to hearing from you!