Music

Davido performs at Dele Momodu’s Ovation Red Carol 2017

BellaNaija.com

One of the most publicized fall-outs in 2015 was singer Davido‘s dissension with veteran writer and Editor-In-Chief of Ovation Magazine, Dele Momodu.

This was as a result of Davido having a child with Dele Momodu’s niece, Sophia which eventually resulted in Davido calling out Dele Momodu in a number of songs.

The two have finally buried the hatchet and at this year’s Ovation Red Carol event at the Eko Hotel and Suites on Sunday, 17th of December, Davido graced the staged.

See photos below:

Season to Remember! Davido & Dele Momodu reconcile at Ovation Red Carol 2017 Season to Remember! Davido & Dele Momodu reconcile at Ovation Red Carol 2017 Season to Remember! Davido & Dele Momodu reconcile at Ovation Red Carol 2017 Season to Remember! Davido & Dele Momodu reconcile at Ovation Red Carol 2017 Season to Remember! Davido & Dele Momodu reconcile at Ovation Red Carol 2017 Season to Remember! Davido & Dele Momodu reconcile at Ovation Red Carol 2017

Photo Credit: Instagram – @sampixels

1. Bolaji

December 18, 2017 at 12:44 pm

that hug! that hug!

2. Fizzy

December 18, 2017 at 1:30 pm

Who is the iya aladura in white? Sultana in a place where banana is falling on people. Iya fear God.

• Tee

December 18, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Buhahahahahahahaha!!!

3. After 3 mum still slaying

December 18, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Fizzy, I don’t know you but when I saw your comment I said to myself “this is my Gee”
    You see, that was the first thing that ran across my mind when I saw the picture.
    I think she is the lady I have seen in several videos of Kenny Blaq the comedian performing in a certain Aladura church in the U.K
    The videos are on YouTube
    Sir Shina Peters was in the church as well. Kenny was doing some comedy sessions for the church.

4. omomo

December 18, 2017 at 5:59 pm

fia fia burn them

5. wifematerial

December 21, 2017 at 2:56 am

Christmas Carol right……………..then she is in the right place except Davido who is a secular
    musician. Happy holiday season ya’all

6. wifematerial

December 21, 2017 at 3:14 am

Xmas yeah iya Aladura can be there…………….except for Davido who is a secular musician .happy holiday ya’all