What happens when you put a group of chatty young Nigerians, who are tired of the country, together? You get Nigerians Talk. A show that discusses very familiar struggles for the average Nigerian. From living alone to dating to just not having sufficient funds in your bank account.
Here’s what to look forward to:
– Lots of laughs from Kofo and Hassan.
– Undiluted realness from Chisom and Lola.
– New friends in Bianca and Fara.
– Your standard jaded Nigerians in Astor and Peace.
– An agony aunt who would give you actually good relationship advice in Edwin.