Music

New Music: Blackface — African Queen

BellaNaija.com

Former member of the defunct Plantashun Boiz group, Blackface released a new song titled “African Queen”.

The song was released on Blackface’s Reverbnation page.

Listen

1. Sunshine

September 8, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Wow I love this really good. U would have done dis along while. Stop fighting tuface Biko. I beg u with my life. Please. He is all we got in Africa. Biko nu black face. Ur Africa Queen dope I swear. I see tuface in the song. Truly I didn’t Kno u can sing. I tot u rap. Like Kelly handsome of yesterday. I loved his musicx bcox I was seeing tuface in all his hit track. Blackface, I can pay 7m naira please manage and leave tuface alone inugo Dady Biko ohh.

2. Yankee

September 8, 2019 at 3:10 pm

Good n positive jam.Bface shld keep up d pace by releasing good music…bface can rise again. Keep it up n stay positive. Let d past be.

3. mr pat

September 8, 2019 at 4:58 pm

mumu guy.this is the second time he is singing African queen.but if is not the original it can’t be the original.

4. Olaleye Gabriel

September 8, 2019 at 5:01 pm

Wow… Nice one

5. Oginni

September 8, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Better late than never. Still useful for kids birthday party….?

6. oladimeji

September 8, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Nice hit new song dope die

7. Michael Oluwafemi AJISAFE

September 9, 2019 at 12:04 pm

This is actually nice.

We don’t tell people to move on, they’ll if and when they realize that they need to.

I enjoy the song, I hope he get paid from people streaming his song.

We encourage ourselves, let’s listen to the song, download it; perhaps doing that may hasten his healing and unleash the great potential in him.

His greatness will not affect tuface shine.

We’ve all got our shines to shine.

8. SIMMYz

September 9, 2019 at 5:16 pm

OKPANI THis one na original oh abeg want to see more we the miss you because if you they industry since AYI IDOMA for full industry now like yoruba too oh