Stars at the Lee's Celebrity Monthly Birthday Party in Lagos - October 2013 - BellaNaija025

On Saturday 26th October 2013, another edition of Lee’s Celebrity Monthly Birthday Party took place at Swanky’s Alibi, Lush Mall, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

The party was organized to celebrate some of your favourite stars – DJ Jimmy Jatt, Laide Bakare, GT Da Guitarman- who had their birthdays in the months of September and October.

Also spotted at the event were 2Face Idibia, Tonto Dikeh, Gbemi Phillips, Adams Ibrahim and Shine Begho.

Check out some photos from the party!

Arrivals

GT Da Guitarman

GT Da Guitarman

Shine Begho

Shine Begho

DJ Jimmy Jatt

DJ Jimmy Jatt

Stars at the Lee's Celebrity Monthly Birthday Party in Lagos - October 2013 - BellaNaija013Stars at the Lee's Celebrity Monthly Birthday Party in Lagos - October 2013 - BellaNaija021Stars at the Lee's Celebrity Monthly Birthday Party in Lagos - October 2013 - BellaNaija012Stars at the Lee's Celebrity Monthly Birthday Party in Lagos - October 2013 - BellaNaija011 Inside

2Face Idibia

2Face Idibia

Laide Bakare

Laide Bakare

Omo Baba

Omo Baba

2Face Idibia & Adams Ibrahim

2Face Idibia & Adams Ibrahim

Jeremiah Ogbodo

Jeremiah Ogbodo

Gbemi Phillips & Tonto Dikeh

Gbemi Phillips & Tonto Dikeh

Stars at the Lee's Celebrity Monthly Birthday Party in Lagos - October 2013 - BellaNaija018Stars at the Lee's Celebrity Monthly Birthday Party in Lagos - October 2013 - BellaNaija008Stars at the Lee's Celebrity Monthly Birthday Party in Lagos - October 2013 - BellaNaija003Stars at the Lee's Celebrity Monthly Birthday Party in Lagos - October 2013 - BellaNaija020

52 Comments on 2Face Idibia, Tonto Dikeh, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Laide Bakare, Adams Ibrahim & Gbemi Phillips at Lee’s Celebrity Monthly B-Day Party in Lagos – Photos
  • http://africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/ October 29, 2013 at 6:07 pm

Like Tonto’s makeup.

africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/

• CarliforniaBawlar October 29, 2013 at 6:15 pm

I love the Gbemi Phillips girl’s lipstick!! I want it so bad!

• The Real Madam the Madam October 29, 2013 at 6:42 pm

I need her to come and tell us what it is.

• D.A October 29, 2013 at 7:54 pm

I think its called “Mulberry” by Sleek :)

• The Real Madam the Madam October 29, 2013 at 9:47 pm

@ D.A – Thank you jare. @ I said so – There are no rules to
        makeup (as long as you’re not out there looking clownish).

• Leah October 29, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Does it not look like one of the colors from Rhianna’s collection for MAC?

• The Real Madam the Madam October 29, 2013 at 7:39 pm

The Rihanna lipstick is matte. Gbemi’s is pretty shiny so I doubt it.

• bNigerian October 29, 2013 at 8:32 pm

I believe it’s a shiny violet/dark purple. Wearing a matte purple + lipgloss may work too.

• I said so October 29, 2013 at 8:41 pm

but who wears such dark lipstick on a dark outfit..Nigerians sha! nice hair and den she had to shw she was a Typical one by waerin dat! im out!

• damz October 29, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Her makeup was done by @Anitabrows on Instagram. Comment and they will answer you

• Modella October 29, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Tonto look good,but the dark knuckles give her away..can some one explain why knuckles are so hard to blend?? GT the Guitaman look different here,abi I don’t know him again?

• lynda October 29, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Beautiful ladies but I don’t gbemi phillips make up.

• koks October 29, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Someone should tell that lady in a ‘sports uniformed’ top not to do that to herself again.
    Reminds me of site I was in Giant the other day.

• David October 29, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Swanky of the univers this nicca always with pretty ladies all the time Kilode ????

• Ash October 29, 2013 at 6:57 pm

My God! No matter how hard Tonto try or do..some broke ass nigga most find something bad to say about her..God please keep helping,guiding,protecting and bless Tonto 4 me and keep punishing all Tonto Dikeh’s evil wishes,fault finders and haters..AMEEN

• Omotoyosi October 29, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Shine… You are hereby fined for wearing that! Hian…. 2Baba (I’ve got my eyes on you)… Tontoh not looking bad at ll… Laide Bakare, so much weight added, couldn’t even recognize you..

• adegbanks October 29, 2013 at 7:14 pm

gbemi philips please tone down the makeup you are a natural black beauty as it is you dont need too much slap on making you look like ojuju

• Moi October 29, 2013 at 7:59 pm

Am not a fan of Tonto Dikeh, BUT What dark knuckles!!!! am light skin, was born light skin and and your knuckles, knees and elbows will never be the same color as your skin. it will always be a little darker…..NOT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IN BLEACHING…..OMG. Besides, if she wants to bleach, is she using your money to bleach, how does it affect your life if she wants to be light skin. When will women learn how to love one another and not find flaws in each other. I wish we could all post a picture of ourselves and stop criticizing each other. We are all entitled to our own opinion but when you opinion is full of hate keep it to yourself in fact swallow it.

• bNigerian October 29, 2013 at 8:34 pm

Oh, dear, she actually mentioned she bleaches “the right way” in an interview with Ebuka recently…if I remember correctly. I too am tired of people who think EVERYONE bleaches their skin. It’s tiring.

• MyView October 29, 2013 at 8:35 pm

What hate? Do even know what the word means? She is bleaching, she is bleaching with her money, she does have dark knuckles, it is very obvious and she has admitted to bleaching. What comment is “full of hate”? And what are you crying and moaning about? Take some Prozac and chill, it is not that serious.

• natty October 29, 2013 at 8:40 pm

I am light skinned, like Mona lisa’s complexion; my knuckles are the same complexion as the rest of my body, Though there are some people that are light skinned their knuckles are slightly darker than the rest of their body and have never bleached… point is don’t generalize that everyone that is light skinned must have dark knuckles.

• Teefah October 29, 2013 at 8:01 pm

I am here for Gbemi Phillips makeup!

• xoxo October 29, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Gbemi Phillips lipstick is gorgeous!!

• Your Uncle October 29, 2013 at 10:14 pm

Tonto can get it ALL…. O_O with her ras sef. Ms. Phillips
    is pretty HOT too!

• *Real* Nice Anon October 29, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Gbemi Phillips of life! Give them!

• deb October 29, 2013 at 10:39 pm

Gbemi Philips makeup is DOPE. Those lip colours shows a fierce personality. What is the lip colour/ stick, please.

• Tomboys rock October 29, 2013 at 11:56 pm

who is that TOMBOY with the checkered or plaid shirt ? cute !!

• nene October 30, 2013 at 12:04 am

makeup does wonders. see gbemi phillips and tonto dikeh who are both not attractive. and please naturally light skinned people who are like adaeze igwe,munachi or monalisa’s complexion DO NOT have dark knuckles, unless there’s a thyroid problem or insulin resistance. i am light skinned and my knuckles are not black, it’s a bit tan compared to my complexion, not black or brown.

• Missarewa October 30, 2013 at 12:09 am

Me too!! Gorgeous!

• Na Me Talk Am October 30, 2013 at 12:48 am

Why is GT D Guitarman dressed up like 2005 ??

• Ndidi October 30, 2013 at 4:51 am

As a lover of lipsticks , lip stain and lip glosses!
    Gbemis lipstick is so bold and gorgeous on her skin tone

• Fenzzy October 30, 2013 at 8:06 am

2baba head dey there like rituals…Godbless…Find more on fenzzy.com

• Hurpeyeahmie October 30, 2013 at 8:34 am

they all look good joor

• Asaa October 30, 2013 at 9:49 am

My sisters! Please love one another! Tontoh is actually looking really good here. I see no dark knuckles! Why do we always dig for what isn’t there especially regarding our fellow women? Men are simple people and that is why I love having them as pals! You will rarely hear them comparing, competing, hating etc. Please fear God. No one is perfect. And yes, many people are born with darker knuckles, elbows and knees. In fact my mum has a huge dark patch on her knees and we all got a bit of it! I have to use creams to remove mine though it keeps reappearing . Sometimes my dad even buys the cream for us as we are four girls! I also got dark elbows from my dad. I do same to it too. I use lightening products on them. What ever pleases one, one should continue doing. Life is too short please.

• Asaa October 30, 2013 at 10:07 am

I am not a fan of Tontoh’s but she looks really good and simple here. I see no dark knuckles. Why do we go digging for things especially as regards to our fellow women? Yes, she has agreed that she is bleaching and I think she is doing it well. It’s her business. And yes, some people are born with dark knuckles, knees and elbows. My mum was born with a black patch on both knees and we all got about of it. My sisters and I have to use lightening/fading creams on our knees infact, my dad buys these creams for us sometimes as we are 4 girls. I also got dark elbows from my dad and I do same to it. Please let us stop all these! That is why I love having men as close pals. You rarely see them competing, judging, hating, beefing on eachother. Life is too short please. Let’s love one another. Live and let live. Do what you have to do to make your life worth living!

• Nana October 30, 2013 at 10:50 am

Even if anybody is bleaching, how does it affect anyone else, it’s not your body so move on, can’t stand how people bring each other down, learn to see the good and beautiful sides of people and ignore the other sides you don’t like as long as they are not that close to you, it should not affect you. Give out COMPLIMENTS FREELY PEOPLE and more will come to you.

• DAMMY October 30, 2013 at 10:58 am

2baba is cute as usual and i love Laide’s dress.

• ebony October 30, 2013 at 11:12 am

omo! peolple can fit to charge fone anywhere? see the second to the last pics..heheheheh!!!!

• Mgbeke Mgbochie October 30, 2013 at 11:17 am

I’m here for Gbemi’s hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

• komi October 30, 2013 at 11:47 am

meh i love the lady on the numbered top,she rocks, then
    tonto you sweet

• komi October 30, 2013 at 11:50 am

nice event and concept, pls i am born in the month november where is the venue? you all look great

• babiousblog October 30, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Jimmy jatt is looking old,Tuface is a rockstar n Tonto is adding weight again.

• DJ Freaky Daniels October 30, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Nice picturez>>>>Attention:@Bellanaija_Incase you don’t know, DJ JIMMY JATT is the current President of DJs Association Of Nigeria (DJAN)and as such, this should always reflect in his name cuz that’s one of the most respectable office in Nigeria.

• PRIMEPERSONA October 30, 2013 at 3:58 pm

After staring so hard at Tonto’s knuckles, I hereby verify that I see no dark knuckles. Chic actually looks good and well toned bleaching or not…..

• Moi October 30, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Thank you…..yes i see no dark knuckles. As for the comment “Take some Prozac and chill, it is not that serious” this is the same hate am talking about. Why do i need to take Prozac…do you even know what Prozac is for. I will not respond with hate. God bless you have a great day. Cheers.

• bella October 30, 2013 at 4:25 pm

abi ooooo,i cn’t see ny black knuckles ooo.dem bad belle peeps b talkin nonsense

• nolla October 30, 2013 at 8:11 pm

Dang Gbemi is looking good oh. Love the hair and makeup. didnt even recognize her

• fan October 31, 2013 at 7:18 pm

May God PUNISH tonto’s skin fault finders and whoever say she has dark knuckles #Badballepeople

• Sbaby November 3, 2013 at 12:50 am

The power of makeup , that – can make anybody lookk attractive

• marculey November 25, 2013 at 11:11 pm

Tonto all the way, u’ve gat huge fans