The Nigerian events industry is on the rise and what better time than now to take things to the next level. The awards will concentrate on all events which took place during the 2010 year, and reward outstanding achievements during 2010.
How will it run? A webpage has currently been uploaded for individuals to nominate individuals/organizations worthy of the awards. The nominations will be collated by the audit arm of Sola Oyetayo & Co, and announced on October 22nd, 2010.
2011 will be set ablaze – Get nominating NOW
Visit www.go2gurl.com/tnea to make your selections.
Join the TNEA 2011 Facebook Group by clicking HERE
TNEA 2011 Facebook Group members stand the chance of winning V/VIP seats at the gala awards dinner. The event will hold on the 11th of January 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria.
Please note that Go2gurl Ltd is isolated from nominations in any of the categories, thank you. All emails should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org which the auditors have access to.
For inquiries call 07089094474.
TNEA 2011 Aims To
- Reward outstanding achievements in the Nigerian events’ industry
- Encourage innovation, flair and professionalism in the event industry
- Encourage event organisers and suppliers to raise the standards of working
- practices in the event industry
- Act as a benchmark for all event professionals