Music

He’s Back With Another One! Listen to Wizkid – Juru

Wizkid Juru

Wizkid has always been one of those artistes whose freestyles go viral since way back when he dropped “Tease Me”. Now, he’s dropped another one on a Legendury Beatz production called “Juru”

What do you think?

Enjoy!

Play Wizkid – Juru
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Wizkid-Juru_BellaNaija.com_.mp3]
Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. lam

July 12, 2013 at 10:50 am

i don’t like the way the song ended joor…i still feel like dancing 🙂

2. Kenny

July 12, 2013 at 12:29 pm

For one reason of the other I’m not really feeling this song that much. The lyrics and the sound are not that fresh and original. it’s average, 5/10 for me. Please, that is my opinion ooooooooooo!, no vex.

3. mo

July 12, 2013 at 1:14 pm

God bless you Wizzy

4. FAR

July 12, 2013 at 1:54 pm

The whiz who is not a kid!

iamfar.com

5. omah

July 12, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Its cool, def something I will dance to and play anytime. Wizzie is super talented, whatever he puts his stamp on, is an instant hit. Happy for him .
    moofasabyomah.blogspot.com

6. Musa

July 12, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Lyrics 0/10, Beat 3/10. with this score, Wizzy needs to go back to the studio to do something new or better still do a remix for this song. I’m not feeling it at all.. its a No No for me! Obviously.. He has nothing to offer again! He cant stand the test of time just like 2baba. so its time to say goodbye to music and start up a motor parts business or some other business like the Igbo Boiz. Thank You

7. Tessy

July 12, 2013 at 4:11 pm

@Musa,I agree that Wizzy is not as hawwtt as I presumed he will be.The only output I fully appreciate from his is his Super Star Album.Majority of other stuff he has done after that album have just been there but I think u sounded quite harsh in ur comments.However,Tuface himself stayed off for sometime ‘cos he needed to repackage himself wella.He stayed off for like some 2 yrs,remember???So really,let’s stop making it seem like its Tuface or no one ‘cos the truth is no one is the best.Music is not only abt having a great voice or averagely good lyrics.There’s so much more to it.A talent as far as music is concerned is not limited to only good delivery.There are cases in which other artistes are far better than Tuface…(Stage performance,use of musical instruments,even vocals (he hasn’t got the best vocals even tho’ his is very satisfactory) etc.All in one,I’d rather u encouraged Wizkid instead of giving up on him.Love them all tho’.

8. Joy

July 12, 2013 at 5:40 pm

Hmmmm, just imagine this small boy where just enter studio for 2007 don the rank and fly so high, abeg wizkid go on jaree, more grease to your elbow

9. Speaking

July 12, 2013 at 8:11 pm

I’m just tired.. THis sounds like something we’ve already heard.. same type of lyrical content.. or lack thereof… This Surulere boy should find something to fix that abeg.

10. dayz adele

July 13, 2013 at 2:24 am

hi

11. lana

July 13, 2013 at 2:06 pm

wizkid >>>>>

12. Sam solomon

December 5, 2013 at 11:36 am

The beat was d 1st thin that pull me to the song & the story line sound like me after listening again. It’s not really a freestyle it’s just a shout song.I like it but I’have not heard it anywhere else. All4good