Events

Don Jazzy, Praiz, Anna Ebiere Banner, Asa Asika & More Groove with Ciroc at “The Grill at the Pent”

The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 016

It was fabulous people, great music, celebrities and loads more at the Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka presents The Grill at the Pent event.

With a lovely ambiance and a great grill menu including grilled prawns, sea bars, steak, t bone and so on with the finest selection of Champagnes and Ciroc this edition tagged the “Dance Off”, held on Sunday 9th March 2014 at the Kudeta Lounge rooftop, Mega Plaza, Lagos.

They had Lagos seaside Dj Prince and a host of celebrity friends like Don Jazzy, Praiz, Special Ed, Anne Ebiere Banner (MBGN 2013), and many more present at the event and the party was a blast.

Check out some photos.

The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 002 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 006 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 035 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 001 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 034 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 032 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 010 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 009 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 013 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 022 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 005 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 004 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 003

The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 007

Papa Omisore

The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 008 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 038 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 037

The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 014

Papa & Don Jazzy

The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 019 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 021 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 023

The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 025

Asa Asika

The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 020The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 018 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 024 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 015

The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 030

Anna Ebiere Banner (MBGN 2013)

The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 029

Pap & Chin Okeke

The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 027 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 026 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 031 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 033 The Grill At The Pent - BellaNaija - March - 2014 017_
The Grill at the pent is brought to you by Bankhead Entertainment in partnership with BangKosher and Weyworld
BellaNaija is a media partner with The Grill at the Pent Event 2014.

1. ab

March 21, 2014 at 9:31 am

That chick with swollen redlips!

2. http://www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com/

March 21, 2014 at 9:48 am

Cool pictures. Don Jazzy and his P.A….

thelmathinks.blogspot.com

• Mz Socially Awkward...

March 21, 2014 at 10:11 am

Nah, that chick looks like she don’t play… I think females with her kind of demeanour make great PAs to entertainment big wigs. Can you imagine the amount of times Naija men would have hit on her, all in the name of getting her job done? No wonder the babe doesn’t smile … I like the look of her & hope my assessment of character is correct.

3. Bleed Blue

March 21, 2014 at 10:10 am

Fine people, lovely event, nice everything etc.

Ok BN sistren, can we talk about this beard trend? Seriously everywhere I turn, from Caucasian guys to African Americans to Naija brothers, they’re all into the full-beard business!
    When my man wanted to join the fad, I had to subtly suggest he re-introduce himself to his Gillette sharply. In Naveah’s words “ain’t noborry got time for dat”. As in, I can’t deal with that mass of facial hair. It upsets my soul. True.

Does anyone else notice the beard thing? Is it just me? Is this their revenge on womankind for all the brazillian, peruvian and mongolian hair we’ve been swinging in their faces like horse tails for the last few years?

• Mz Socially Awkward...

March 21, 2014 at 10:29 am

It’s not just you, I was counting the culprits as well. And if only they can keep the thing looking neat and orderly, then maybe we could let it slide. But mba, some brothers have to walk around looking like they put their chin hair in braid-out/twist-outs the night before.

Somebody needs to make it stop. Also, who is kissing these men because I’m going with a strong assumption that they’re all single? “Ah” mean, there’s no way that a woman with romance on her mind is willingly allowing her facial skin to be scratched at will by all that unruly hair??

• whocares

March 21, 2014 at 10:32 am

LOOOL. I noticed it too and my first thought was “damn Rick Ross”.. I like beards, but only in pictures. Men in my vicinity are strongly advised to keep it clean shaven or trimmed (the same rules that applies to vajayjay should apply to facial hair is the way I see it). Different things get stuck on it and in it and that makes it soo gross!
      Alas, no one understands or agrees with me. I am starring at my work colleague and his unshaven face and its all I can do not to brandish a razor at him yelling “your beard or your life” or something to that effect. lool

• gabe

March 21, 2014 at 10:54 am

I don dey notice too ooo….especially on young guys…….Still prefer mine clean shaven

• Aibee

March 21, 2014 at 1:22 pm

As in ehn! I tried to imagine all that hair anywhere near any of my crevices and contours and I just cant. Hian. Plus the whole thing looks so untidy. Abeg. I prefer my men with a little 5 o’clock shadow. A little stubble to graze my cheek not all these full blown afros they are sporting in the name of beards.

• KD

March 21, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Women and wahala. All these women will complain about everything… drive a poor chap nuts… No wonder, loads of guys don’t even know where they stand with ladies,,, dating – its complicated.. it’s these little things that will make it complicated.

I thank God for my wife oo… So smart, so down to earth… All this complicated ladies sef.. i tire. It’s a trend we guys love, leave with it or without it… Yes you can come and start insulting me, not going to read your responses anyway.

• L'afrique

March 21, 2014 at 2:06 pm

Lol @ KD. Who stole your cookie this Friday afternoon?

We also thank God for our husbands who are able to take these things lightheartedly. Not like you Mr KD getting your strop on. And please ask this wife of yours if she’s happy with your beard since your opinion is to “leave” with it or without it. (My dear it’s “live” oh)
      If she’s happy more power to her, as for the rest of us, we don’t like it. So you live with that.
      #KillJoy #TestestoroneNonsenseRant #GetOverYourself

• Mz Socially Awkward...

March 21, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Yeah, we also thank God for your wife because you sound like a fellow complainer. This is not an insult, by the way, just an observation like the one you made above…

• Non professional opinion

March 21, 2014 at 2:43 pm

I LOVE BEARDS!!! I get excited just thinking about them. Hubs just shaved his a few months ago and I’m mad as hell. But if the guy is ugly, beard cannot make him fine. I’m looking at you Rozay!

• ogeAdiro

March 21, 2014 at 3:49 pm

LMAO! I have follow join the trend oh. Loving every minute of it. And, no clean cut here. It’s that jungle fever.

• El patron medellin cartel

March 21, 2014 at 10:27 pm

What God in His Infinite Wisdom Has Given Us We Shall Not Cast Away, God Gave Us Beards and Body hair For A Reason, I Think We Are Getting True To Our Origins, Our Forefathers Abraham, Joseph,Isaac,Isaiah,Moses Even Jesus From Pictures All Spotted Beards..My Mother has being Trying To Talk Me And My Brothers To Cutting Our Beard,Bt Sincerely Am Enjoying It! And Its Mine! I Don’t Have To Pay A Small Fortune For It!

4. damsel

March 21, 2014 at 10:19 am

WHERE IS THE PRAIZ OH? ABI NA ME NO DEY SEE AGAIN?

• Mz Socially Awkward...

March 21, 2014 at 10:34 am

He is lost in a sea of bearded chins. That’s why you can’t tell him apart from the other 50 men who’re rocking the same side burns…

Oh and happy Friday, BN’er! I’m feeling really good about this Friday, dunno why… sumt’n ah-mazing better be in store for me …

• Mz Socially Awkward...

March 21, 2014 at 10:37 am

*BN’ers* [although… is that the right reference for y’all?]

• whocares

March 21, 2014 at 11:00 am

ITS OFFICIALLY THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert happy dance) I am wearing a huge smile as well. It helps that yesterday was “International happy day”, and I have decided to carry the residual happiness into today, and the rest of the year too 🙂
      I like to call our motley BN crowd.. Bellanaijarians.. I think that’s what the BN team write as well. BN’ers is short and to the point. I like it! (people have asked me if I am on drugs today. lool. I am too cheerful)

• Mz Socially Awkward...

March 21, 2014 at 11:39 am

gurrl, it’s 3degrees here but still a bright, clear, sunny morning and therefore I have CHOSEN to ignore the fact that my thermal panty hose and winter jacket are still featuring as part of my daily wardrobe and just start living in expectation of SPRINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

BN’ers. It’s like the 49’ers, ‘cos of how we’re a team and all… too much joy in this piece today (devil, you berra not hop in here to steal any of it). We should make sure to share this gidiness with the world. 🙂

• whocares

March 21, 2014 at 2:48 pm

LOOL. Oh I am trying. Some people are trying to rob me of my Friday joy, but gods wont allow them. I hope your day continues to be as amazing as you have started it, and the whole year all round. We deserve to feel as happy as giddy as we are today everyday.
      @Ibukun.. You strike me as a gorgeous, down to earth and downright amazing person.. I lie? Lool.

• Onye Ara

March 21, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Is he about to pop the question on bended knees this night? *wink*

5. Ife

March 21, 2014 at 11:08 am

Don jazzy and his PA, don jazzy and his pa. lol @ Is this their revenge on womankind for all the brazillian, peruvian and mongolian hair we’ve been swinging in their faces like horse tails for the last few years? #teamcleanshave

6. shade

March 21, 2014 at 12:04 pm

great event so many fine boys..is that rilwan?

7. Tom

March 21, 2014 at 12:20 pm

what is MBGN doing here with all the Shayo? this is why i like Ezinne, classy always….

8. Ibukun

March 21, 2014 at 1:14 pm

LooooooooooL… these comments! meanwhile someone had to ask to me to confess if I am whocares on BN

9. Ameena

March 21, 2014 at 1:18 pm

wow why do i always find out about things like this so late. Please when is the next one?

10. Fatimah

March 21, 2014 at 3:45 pm

The other thing as scary as the bleaching craze in Lagos is the insane alcohol+energy drink consumption and passive smoking.

#teambeards though, love them neat and well taken care of.

• Onye Ara

March 21, 2014 at 4:21 pm

The effect of this excessive faddish alcohol consumption is waiting for us (the society) in the future. It cannot be prayed away. Some of these young men and women actually drink more alcohol than water. And you say it is well with our future?

• Dr. N

March 21, 2014 at 8:25 pm

Donate ya kidney! U have been enjoying ma music naaaaaaa!

11. Dorothy

March 21, 2014 at 4:07 pm

Omg! I have to be at the next one!!! Pretty cool party

12. Diana

March 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm

CIROC PARTIES ROCK!!!

13. Onye Ara

March 21, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Special Ed is now a celebrity too?
    Na wa for lagos.

14. HRS

March 21, 2014 at 7:14 pm

Ehen! Demilade! Na here u dey, appear for 7 pictures out of how many? U kon u dey hold ciroc join…ish alright… No wahala, I dey wait u for church…

15. mz mire

March 22, 2014 at 5:26 am

ISNT that SAEON MORUDA ! Why she mad tho ?!