News

Engaged! Elikem & Pokello of Big Brother Africa’s SURPRISE On-Stage Proposal

BellaNaija.com

Big Brother Pokella Elikem
Yup! He asked and she said YES.
Guests at the 2014 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards which took place last night in Accra witnessed a major surprise moment when Big Brother Africa – The Chase contestants Elikem Kumordzi and Pokello Nare got engaged on stage.
Pokello
The Ghanaian/Zimbabwean couple popularly referred to as Polikem met during the 8th season of the popular reality show. They were on stage to present the award for Best Collabo of the Year when Elikem took a detour and got down on one knee to pop the question.

Congrats!

Photo Credit: Ameyaw Debrah | Spice TV Africa via Instagram

1. Spring

May 4, 2014 at 9:36 am

Whao!Nice

2. goldfinch

May 4, 2014 at 10:30 am

Is she pregnant? I see a bulging tummy.

3. DJ STELCH

May 4, 2014 at 11:19 am

Awwww This Is A Marriage Made In Heaven!! Congrats Brov.. so you stood by her regardless, wonderful!! Lovely. My Kinda Man!! Hugs Brov #No.H.factor..

……………..
    ¤GROWN MAN IN A YOUNG BODY¤

4. Godgirl

May 4, 2014 at 11:36 am

Of course he”ll put a ring on it….poko is a real lady(boss lady always holding her man down)right from there bba days I knew it was meant to be.Congrat guys#lovesweetsha

5. Audrey

May 4, 2014 at 12:35 pm

Congrats to the engaged couple. it was such a romantic scene.
    By the way, BN you should try and lay your hands on the video of Iyanya performing at the Ghana music awards and see how Ghanaians (especially the ladies) gave him the cold shoulder Lol. guess it was in solidarity with Yvonne.

6. That African chic

May 4, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Yeah it was a great moment! But for a second I thought Pokello was going to say NO because she kinda hesitated with her answer. So happy for them.I think that was the first proposal I have ever seen. All the best in your marriage Pokello and ELikem!!

7. Shark

May 4, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Inyanya is one biig fish in GH now. I was sad to see him on stage. All the Actors and Actresses didntt move to him at all. Even yvone okoro didn’t accept his proposal to dance with him. Don’t hurt a ghanaian woman or else you hurt a nation

8. Endowed

May 4, 2014 at 7:03 pm

I’m so happy for the couple congrats to them they are going far. POLIKEM prove your haters wrong. lol

9. Albert prince Allotey

May 4, 2014 at 8:33 pm

10. Albert prince Allotey

May 4, 2014 at 8:34 pm

Guys elikem the tailor did it with pokello ystiday so awesome and I will be the next and the second celebrity to do that again in 2020 at my boss’s wedding…

11. Dede

May 5, 2014 at 10:06 am

nice dress pokello

12. Teri

May 5, 2014 at 10:54 am

Wow Elikem has proved he’s a real man………..pokello is lucky.God bless them . Please someone advice Iyanya neva to perform in GH again,it was really yawa.

13. evelyn chilongo

October 1, 2015 at 9:45 am

Wow! Nice good combination of the two the humble guy and go get girl who believes in her fate