Events

A Hair-tastic Affair! Savvy & Chic hosts Ladies at the NAIJA Hair Can Grow Salon Day Out

BellaNaija.com

Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014038

It was a fun day out for the ladies at White Space, Ikoyi where the Savvy & Chic Hair Beauty Hub hosted over 100 hair and beauty enthusiasts at the Naija Hair can Grow Salon Day Out.

About 15 vendors were present with loads of hair and beauty products plus live demonstrations for a chosen topic. From facial masks and makeup air-brushing to hair masks and protein treatments – the event was a great day of relaxation and rejuvenation.

See photos.

Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014019 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014024

Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014025

Ezinne Alpha of Beauty in Lagos

Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014026

Leslie Okoye of Cookie Skin

Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014034

Demonstrations

Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014005 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014007 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014016

Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014017

Daboju Ogboru of Savvy & Chic

Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014032 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014033

Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014022

Temitayo Sojebe of My Makeup NG

Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014023 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014018 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014021 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014020 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014008 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014010 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014030 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014031 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014029

Time to shop!

Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014001 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014011

Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014002

Stella Maris of Stella’s Addiction

Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014003 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014013 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014012 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014014 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014015 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014028 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014027 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014035 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014036 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014041 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014039 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014040 Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out- BellaNaija - June2014037

____________________________________________________________________________________
BellaNaija is a Media Partner with Savvy & Chic Salon Day Out

1. mrs chidukane

June 23, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Berry Dakara you have been spotted *smiles*

2. O

June 23, 2014 at 2:25 pm

I see Berry Dakara…..

3. hmmmmmm

June 23, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Dabs but why are you wearing a tent na? Your dress sense get as e be time to get a stylist. The event looked ok a bit crowded though maybe a bigger space next time.

4. Tope

June 23, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Hello beautiful Berry Dakara….

5. temi

June 23, 2014 at 3:09 pm

hmmmm Berry again.lol

6. Mims

June 23, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Berrylious!!!! muah!

7. fre

June 23, 2014 at 3:36 pm

I don’t know Ezinne Alfa personally, but I cringe everytime I see BN spell her surname as Alpha. Can do better.
    Dabs!!!!!!!!!! Before seeing all the ‘new hype’ around, I stumbled on NHCG blog and decided to start from the very first post. Haven’t been consistent but I’m in like 2013 now. Love it! Feels like she’s my friend/fam :D. I hope things didn’t change towards recent years with the fame and all.
    + awww. Got used to seeing Dabs 2011-2013 face. Changes

• Mz Socially Awkward...

June 23, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Okay, this is the very first time that I’ve heard of her but shall now be making tracks towards that NHCG blog “becox”… my hair has been at the lenght of Berry’s (in that photo) for yonks now and I’m wondering what the deal is. In fact, I vexed this summer and said no braids or any kini will be going in until I’ve devoted the entire 5 months of this somewhat moderate weather to brushing up (if ever a pun was needed…) on all kindsa hair treatment and mede-mede.

I’m ready for growth, oh! In fact, tie-tie and other such threaded styles have been on my mind recently. This hair must add length by whatever means.

8. @edDREAMZ

June 23, 2014 at 3:37 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    I love ladies that love make up and damn everything here is just cute like crazy……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

9. HRS

June 23, 2014 at 5:42 pm

Berry, I site ya :D.

Btw, Naija hair can truly grow o, I’m sooooo envious of my friend with her almost waist-like length of hair, and we both cut our hair in high school o….. she’s willing to assist though, but her regime…. *Sigh* #FlipsPeruvianHair#

10. deola

June 24, 2014 at 3:24 am

Yea, d place was cool, had a lot to learn although I was like d only guy present…

• makeupbyebi

June 24, 2014 at 8:40 am

lol… u did well to show up 🙂

• Berry Dakara

June 24, 2014 at 9:12 am

LOL, eya. Tell your friends to come next time – lots of ladies around 😀

@ Mrs Chidukane, O, Tope, Mims, HRS – Yo yo, homies, yo yo.