Features

Formula-1, Football & Some! All The Sports Scoop from Last Week on the Debut Episode of Tega’s Take

Hi BellaNaijarians, we hope you’re having a nice and well rested Sunday. On this end, we’re doing all we can to get all geared up for the new week.

So, we’ve got something for lovers of sports in the BN space. Sports commentator, Tega Onojaife launched her own show, ‘Tega’s Take‘ last week, and we’re glad to present it to you guys.

On this episode she talks about Arsenal FC, Nigerian Football Federation and Lewis Hamilton!

Watch and let us know what you think.

1. joseph joshua

August 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm

I love think

2. joseph joshua

August 31, 2014 at 4:24 pm

I love this

3. lilian

August 31, 2014 at 5:15 pm

This is great,I love it.Tega,nice job.This Diego simeoni of a man is something else.Why would he tap a refree at the back of his neck? Tega,tell me the difference btw this man and Mourinho becos both of. Them are troublemaker.Luis Van Gaal will be thinking now cos things are not going well for Man u.Wenger knows how he will cope.I rep FC Barcelona and I love PEP.Welldone Tega,see u next week.

4. Anon

August 31, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Fabregas doesn’t pass the ball well? Watch him again please. Look up his opta stats. His strengths are his passing, key passing, through balls, holding on to the ball and defensive contribution. His opta score for the last 5 matches (Spain and Chelsea) is 8.2 over 10, His weaknesses are aerial duels and tackling.

Sanchez is a wide forward. He can play at the wings and yes as a false 9. In Europe (bar the EPL) you are trained to play in many positions by getting rid of specialists and making players versatile. That’s why some players in the EPL who have never played outside the UK can’t cope with playing in other positions. This rings true with LVG’s new 3-5-2; Jones, Smalling and Evans are scared and unsure of that formation because they have always played with wing backs with them as standard central defenders.

Nothing will happen in Monza. Mercedes (through T.W) has come out to say both cars must stay on the tracks and it’s unacceptable to take on each other. Rosberg has been fined. They have moved on. From Hamilton’s comments after Spa, he’s given up the championship and will keep trying. I’m not a fan of the duo so I’m happy with the disunity at Mercedes. They should watch out for Ricciardo. He’s picking up points. Plus double points in the last race will be a scorcher.

Man United is on the way to signing Blind. Once Rojo’s issue is sorted, that’s good defensive cover. What I think is, that along the season the 3-5-2 will go. Plus, Rafael is close to coming back from injury. There will be a reversal to 4-4-2 or 4-5-1

Simeone and all Managers – do as I say and not do as I do!

The real tennis starts today, in the 2nd week.

• el patron

August 31, 2014 at 6:05 pm

Nice Analysis am assuming you are a lady! I like ladies who know sports, not just watch because everybody is watching. She should talk about MMA,American football,baseball and Golf too.

• Hey Hey

August 31, 2014 at 6:14 pm

you are assuming she’s a lady? like really.. lool

• Anon

August 31, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Yes, thank you.

• Actual Sports fan

September 1, 2014 at 1:48 pm

Thank you so much for this. Someone who understands football and actually follows formula 1. The only thing I disagree with is LH giving up the championship fight. No way that happens, in one race LH could be back within four of Rosberg!

5. Gistyinka Blog

August 31, 2014 at 6:24 pm

Nice job Tega, can’t wait for next episode, but to all united fans out there — our rebuilding process in the hands of LVG will bring better result in the long run.

6. Anne

August 31, 2014 at 10:41 pm

I clicked watched for the formula 1 news, and it was a bit dramatic for my liking and not technical enough. Like a gossip version of sports news. I would like to see some more analysis. Again I can only speak for formula 1, which is what I follow (I am also female).

7. Ufuoma

September 1, 2014 at 8:56 am

Love ur post dearies keep d good work….

8. clarascornerng

September 3, 2014 at 11:26 am

Wow! Really proud of you Terga! Keep it up.

9. chu

September 3, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Tega’s passion has taken her far. Big ups girl. Remember Satellite days, at [email protected] house? Who could have known. You go girl. I know absolutely notning about sports, but seeing a gurl analyse it is sooo cool.