Scoop

Video: Pete Edochie Prays for AGN President Ibinabo Fiberesima

BellaNaija.com

Pete Edochie & Ibinabo Fiberesima - August 2014 - BN Movies & TV - BellaNaija.com 01

No this isn’t a scene from a Nollywood flick!

AGN President Ibinabo Fiberesima and her team paid a courtesy visit to veteran Nollywood actor Pete Edochie.

After discussing and giving him gifts, Pete Edochie decided to pray for her and it was all recorded on camera.

Watch!

1. Anon

August 8, 2014 at 10:54 am

Diplomacy! Good!!

2. jessica

August 8, 2014 at 11:01 am

Lawd! is that Pete Edochie???

3. frankliet

August 8, 2014 at 11:11 am

Awwww, I miss him. Such an actor!

4. queen

August 8, 2014 at 11:12 am

Nigerian’s and prayers..SMH

5. baboushka

August 8, 2014 at 11:21 am

Why is his house/office so untidy looking? If you are coming for me please don’t come alone bring your entire village along, my comment space my opinion

• blackcoffee

August 8, 2014 at 12:16 pm

@baboushka ,is he different from you????? this man is just a human dear,imagine someone toke u by surprise n met ur house/office is untidy,you are so fake dear..

• Amazingly me

August 8, 2014 at 2:53 pm

The main reason why your house, office or place of abode should be kept clean n tidy all the time You never know who is coming to visit you n above all it’s just common courtesy, sense of hygiene n simple cleanliness period!!!! Naija pple and they way the like to live in filth nasty nasty nasty!!!! Smh…..

• Dizzy

August 8, 2014 at 2:10 pm

There is nothing wrong with the house, he was not planning for a photo shoot, that’s all.

• Amazingly me

August 8, 2014 at 2:52 pm

The main reason why your house, office or place of abode should be kept clean n tidy all the time. You never know who is coming to visit you n above all it’s just common courtesy, sense of hygiene n simple cleanliness period!!!! Naija pple and they way the like to live in filth nasty nasty nasty!!!! Smh…..

• Amazingly me

August 8, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Thank ooo I noticed that too. My point exactly. Naija pple n filthy living nasty!!!!

• P

August 8, 2014 at 10:28 pm

You are killing yourself over Oga Pete Edochie’ s house while you should be thinking of how to protect yourself and others from Ebola. Your own worry is over some one’s house that is not even untidy as you claim , just a clustered space .

6. sum1special

August 8, 2014 at 11:44 am

Awwww..this is very humble of Ibinabo..Nice one.when you pay respect to whom respect is due, you will succeed in any position you are.

7. pearl

August 8, 2014 at 12:01 pm

I so so much miss his acting. He is a veteran indeed.

8. chidinma

August 8, 2014 at 1:49 pm

so cute>>>>

• christy

April 29, 2015 at 2:46 pm

wat is cute about dat

9. nnennia

August 8, 2014 at 2:27 pm

@blackcofee,thanks for the comment.guess baboushka’s house is always tidy.

10. Fols

August 8, 2014 at 4:00 pm

I wouldn’t say his house is untidy; just cluttered like old people’s houses tend to be after accumulating so many things along the way in life.

• Shadie

August 8, 2014 at 11:07 pm

Pls speak for yourself my Parents home were never cluttered and they are old. Charity begins with oneself hence the overgrown hair and beard.

11. Jojo

August 8, 2014 at 4:02 pm

His house is not untidy.

12. anonymous

August 9, 2014 at 5:12 am

@Shadie. Y must u sound like that. Its not everything that comes into your tiny head that u need to voice out. U sure must b very disrespectful and u know what nobody cares about u and ur sorry 2 hav u parents cus u all r so insignificant##

13. Na me

August 10, 2014 at 8:49 pm

His house is not untidy, but clustered. My grand ma room is like that. I don’t mind. Let her just continue to stay alive for us. Old age is a blessing, not a curse.

14. Ella

August 10, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Amazingly & Shadie …….I bet u were both not raised well ….Nigeria people and filthy living abi? Ewu Awusa! ur generation filty!

15. Ella

August 10, 2014 at 9:38 pm

And pls how is that house filty?All I see are books and his alter, A man that has worked hard all his life to bring the best in film and Television …..Show some respect…..He may not be living in a glass house but his Home is not in anyway Filty! Now I hv concluded that those 2 can’t possibly know the meaning of Filt.

16. Msblossom

August 25, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Some persons just talking anyhow, having period of the mouth?…..Use a tampon. Guess some of you live like Burj Al Arab. *smh*