Music

New Video: Vector – Shiga

VectoThe single ‘Shiga’ has been one of the hottest songs to drop from Vector this year and now the video for the song has been released.

Directed by Toyin Lawani, the video shot in Lagos features cameo appearances by Hypeman, Jimmie Akinsola, afro-pop artiste Black Magic and on-air personality, Osam.

Speaking on the concept of the video Vector says, “We are trying to have fun, and I have left no stone unturned to meet the expectations of my fans”.

Watch & Enjoy!

1. Eyitayo

November 17, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Vector!!!! a.k.a my mr brilliant where is Toolz in dis video na?? was expecting to see her seriously…nice video anyway

2. Pope Nick

November 17, 2014 at 4:09 pm

V.E.C. is just something else aswear! video on replay, even though my keys av gone bad!

3. She got it indeed. i love her dress though

emeraldfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk

4. Que

November 17, 2014 at 5:16 pm

I looove d video concept…..very interesting I kept trying not to miss a scene…..d song I’m not so sure, but I’m sure it wont matter when I’m high and on d dance floor! Well done to Vector, Toyin and the character man Jimmie!

5. Ade

November 17, 2014 at 5:19 pm

This is entertaining, danceable, and fun.

Vector ti ja scale joor.

6. Drknite

November 17, 2014 at 6:00 pm

OMG! That Nigerian girl in the first picture is thick. Her face is mad busted but in the dark, her face buried in a pillow, my fantasy can still cum try.

• Uche

November 17, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Mkpi (in a very thick Ibo accent)

7. missy J

November 17, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Big ups to Toyin, she did a wonderful job absolutely brilliant. Hiaaaan!! so girls in this iPhone age still shave the side of their hair??!! she looks like Emekus’ Ada Ada(Project fame) and I see her in almost every video. Errmmm Vector is really handsome.

8. Gbenga

November 17, 2014 at 10:04 pm

But Ladies and gentlemen, minimize your window – if perhaps you’re watching with a computer – and listen carefully to the lyrics of this song. Abeg, which sense e make? No. Calm down, just the lyrics? Sense? Is Vector also a rapper like M.I? *I’M CRYING*

9. @edDREAMZ

November 17, 2014 at 10:21 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Vector kinder disappear frm the scene but is gud to see he is back…… Dope video i must say no doubt….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

10. htown

November 18, 2014 at 3:22 am

Badass video, toyin lawani is just a talent gosh she gave .bigup to the woman race,shes really setting trends for we fellow girls

11. Leyi

November 18, 2014 at 10:21 am

Dis video gat ma laughing so hard,lovely beats,VEC is back yaay!’riberi o de lo play fun France’nice 1

12. ronke

November 23, 2014 at 10:56 am

Don’t care what anyone says about Toyin lawani she’s super talented

13. pat

March 10, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Just need to know the lady’s name. Would like to use her for my artist’s video shoot this month. Help, anyone?