News

5 Million Views & Counting! Watch the Viral Video of Twin Boys Coming Out as Gay to their Father

Viral VideoThis video was posted on YouTube 2 days ago and it has already gotten over 5 million views in that space.

The twin boys, Aaron and Austin Rhodes, decided to come out as gay to their father and to the world via their YouTube page. They called up their father in the video to tell him that they both were gay and it was an emotionally charged moment.

The video is all a lot of people have been talking about on social media in the past 2 days.

Aaron & Austin Rhodes

Aaron & Austin Rhodes

Aaron & their Dad

Aaron & their Dad

The boys captioned the video, ‘With 2015 now here, we think it is time to finally just be ourselves. We hope by our actions today you can finish watching this video feeling encouraged and inspired. Thank you for all the support. We love you.  -The Rhodes Bros’

Check on it!

1. Truth

January 16, 2015 at 1:24 pm

Mtchweeew, must we video tape everything? So what you are gay, that is you Prerogative,, don’t go making videos for fifteen mins of fame and expect people to feel for you.smh!!

• C'est moi

January 16, 2015 at 2:39 pm

But it’s their prerogative….(bobby brown side step)

• Pat

January 16, 2015 at 4:56 pm

“its my prerogative” and “every step I take” by Bobby Brown love those song :).

• D Main Man

January 17, 2015 at 9:19 am

Just My intuitive personal research- Acquired GAY and Hereditary Gay.. an acquired one while hanging out with mainly ladies or guys.. one grows up thinking its normal (girl-girl/boy-boy) while some, their outward appearance could tell (Gaydar) and that’s hereditary Mutational Defect (Hereditary Gay).

2. Ima

January 16, 2015 at 1:41 pm

Wow! Amazing dad! You boys are so blessed. That said, I’m not sure I’d try that with a Nigerian or African father though. They may not be so accepting, at least initially.

To all the people out there who have to pretend to be who they are not because of societal pressures, my heart goes out to you. I may not understand what it means to be you, but if being you makes you happy and you’re not harming anyone else, hang in there. I pray that you find love and acceptance just by being true to yourself. But please, hold no anger and bitterness against those who do not accept you. To each his/her own.

• I'm right

January 16, 2015 at 3:14 pm

The only act that even the western world where they making it ‘acceptable’ they have not been able to find a single scientific proof for this perverts. Says everything really. Sick people

• bruno

January 16, 2015 at 5:13 pm

@im right, u are misinformed, google is ur friend. if only u spend ur free time educating ur ignorant self. smh.

go to google and see research papers of doctors and scientists who study human sexuality and behaviour. olodo oshi.

• C'est moi

January 16, 2015 at 5:26 pm

You certainly haven’t even tried looking far have you…not the sole but genes do contribute to sexual orientation.
      newscientist.com/article/dn26572-largest-study-of-gay-brothers-homes-in-on-gay-genes.html#.VLk6Fi6Yveo

• I'm right

January 16, 2015 at 5:51 pm

@ Bruno, you live in denial and think you can just make a vague comment and that’s fine? I am no stranger to medical research, as a matter of fact it’s my field. I put it to you that there is zero proof of a gene suggesting a genetic predispositon to this addiction. The best there is from science regarding this habit hormonal imbalance which is a medical condition. I challenge you to come up with a credible research findings and I will give you a thousand reason to enlighten you. Get education my friend!

• I'm right

January 16, 2015 at 6:12 pm

@C’est moi, don’t fall for trash like that, that’s no finding, i visited the so called journal and it’s a failed attempts by some gay men. It has no substance to qualify as a scientific finding. Please don’t be deceived. Speak to scientists if you have to.

• bruno

January 16, 2015 at 6:35 pm

@iamright, someone like you,even tho we present u will different links of scientific articles showing research that there is a gay gene, u will not still agree. I dont think I will waste my time on u. you have google, u should use it,

u studied agric science in a naija polytechnic and u are saying human sexuality is ur area of expertise. gurl, take several seats.

• raisinhead

January 17, 2015 at 1:02 am

You are seriously misinformed about the science and its clear you are struggling with the concept of proof vs evidence. There is a significant and compelling amount of evidence that being gay has a genetic component and also that hormones in the womb during gestation play a key role. There are replicated studies regarding the Xq28 on the X chromosome. Another paper has provided a complete epigenetic model that could explain the persistence of homosexuality within general population despite its apparent reproductive antagonism.

Lastly, I call utter BS on your supposed knowledge of science.

Being is part of normal distribution of human sexuality. Period. Get over yourself.

3. REXOVIC

January 16, 2015 at 1:43 pm

HMMM……I AV NO COMMENT…….WHERE IS BRUNO?

• bruno

January 16, 2015 at 2:19 pm

this joke is already old. how many times will u people say it. it was really first time, now its just flat. u look foolish.

• MC

January 16, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Soooooo flat! even I’m tired of it

4. CoconutPineapple

January 16, 2015 at 1:48 pm

This makes me sad. I can’t help but think there’s a Gay agenda in the media.

• Marc Francis of Chelsea

January 16, 2015 at 3:26 pm

People’s lives are not agenda. Because you’re not personally affected you are able to remove yourself from gay issues and look down on gay people. The purpose of their video was not for fame, but to inspire people to see that not everyone in the world thinks like you. For a father to love his children unconditionally is a blessing. There’s an old Nigerian song that says “if my mama na winch, na my mama and I love am.” Unfortunately Nigerians don’t feel the reverse for their children and are more concerned with this sad notion of public shame than of their children’s happiness.

5. mx

January 16, 2015 at 1:48 pm

this is rubbish…these gay nonsense has to stop,these people should stop deceiving there self’s and irritating people.any body with half a brain should know that been gay is on the increase because the media expecially d western media is propagating it as cool..there is no such thing as been born gay these idiots have emotional and anti-social problems and there way out is this abomination.nature never makes mistakes it can only b corrupted.

• HAWTTALKWITHTOSAN

January 16, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Homosexuality has always been and always will be. Yes because of social media it seems more prevalent. Do you think anyone will CHOOSE to be ridiculed, unloved and ostracized?

• Bobo

January 17, 2015 at 11:02 am

Bia Mr MX…could U stop carrying this whole issue on ur shoulders as if those were ur brothers! Most pple lack common empathy. Did they force themselves to be gay? I prefer gaysim a million times to what most of us do in the dark…stealing and embezzlement of public funds by our ”leaders”, kidnapping and terrorism(Boko Harram) which is steered by some who are campaigning to ”lead” us, armed robbery and the likes. As long as gays don’t affect my well-being, I’m very fine with that. And to some who are into ”the study of sexuality”, get off ur Olympian height and come down to earth! Don’t criticise what u don’t understand cos U wouldn’t do better any better if those boys were to lend u their shoes. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew !

• Bobo

January 17, 2015 at 11:06 am

Bia Mr man…could U stop carrying this whole issue on ur shoulders as if those were ur brothers! Most pple lack common empathy. Did they force themselves to be gay? I prefer gaysim a million times to what most of us do in the dark…stealing and embezzlement of public funds by our ”leaders”, kidnapping and terrorism(Boko Harram) which is steered by some who are campaigning to ”lead” us, armed robbery and the likes. As long as gays don’t affect my well-being, I’m very fine with that. And to some who are into ”the study of sexuality”, get off ur Olympian height and come down to earth! Don’t criticise what u don’t understand cos U wouldn’t do any better if those boys were to lend u their shoes. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew !

6. anita

January 16, 2015 at 1:58 pm

This brought tears out of my eyes. I wish them well.

7. Disguised

January 16, 2015 at 2:08 pm

They are sooooooo cuteeeeee!!!! Why????

• Scarface

January 16, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Saw that a mile away… Being gay tho!

8. mx

January 16, 2015 at 2:13 pm

this gay nonsense has to stop,these people should stop deceiving there self’s and irritating people.any body with half a brain should know that been gay is on the increase because the media expecially d western media is propagating it as cool..there is no such thing as been born gay these idiots have emotional and anti-social problems and there way out is this abomination.nature never makes mistakes it can only b corrupted.

• olu

January 16, 2015 at 3:21 pm

How are you so sure there are no such thing as being born gay ..who have you created?

9. C'est moi

January 16, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Yay! My gaydar is still working,

10. vivian

January 16, 2015 at 2:31 pm

Why are the cute dudes mostly gays,huh?…see fine Aaron..Lawwwwwwwd!!!!

11. bruno

January 16, 2015 at 2:33 pm

I have been watching these boys youtube videos since last year. the first time I saw them, I knew they were gay immediately. my gadar doesn’t lie. lol.

they did this for attention. its the truth, im not gonna sugar coat it. they knew their parents will be accepting thats why the decided to record it live.

one of them is dating an old white, sugar daddy. (crying)

• sarah

January 16, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Yes and back to my previous comment. Why should they now be dating a OLD white suggar daddy as you put it. Thats moving now onto pedophilia as predicted.

• bruno

January 16, 2015 at 3:24 pm

do u have any sense at all. they are both 20. mumu

• Marc Francis of Chelsea

January 16, 2015 at 3:31 pm

So in that same light we can argue that OJUKWU was a pedophile and PRINCE SUNNY AKU is the latest pedophile. The age gap between he and his boyfriend is not half of that of these people. Should I enter the Northerners? So I’m guessing by your brilliant logic that heterosexuality is a gateway for pedophilia, no?

• sarah

January 16, 2015 at 4:10 pm

how do you even know they 20 have you seen their birth cert. KMT. obviously my comment was sarcastic and once again its hit a nerve Bruno

12. omab

January 16, 2015 at 2:37 pm

is there anything like being too handsome to be gay? seems the handsome guys are all turning gay 🙁

13. bruno

January 16, 2015 at 2:44 pm

pls I just want to use this opportunity to clarify something.

if u are not gay, u can’t have a “gaydar” only gay people have gaydars. so pls stop trying to feel among, stop trying to feel special. straight people dont have gaydars.thank you.

• nengi

January 16, 2015 at 2:59 pm

Bruno…do you have multiple personality disorder? Check….. Cos sometimes you make sense and then sometimes you go and type something outrightly stupid.

I don’t believe being gay is a choice, but i don’t believe it’s normal either. I may get attacked for saying this but i believe its like being born without a limb or with down syndrome. Its not the norm but it happens regularly… if you don’t beat those people down, why should you beat the gays….

• sarah

January 16, 2015 at 3:30 pm

ur the mumu you bi polar fo ol.

• C'est moi

January 16, 2015 at 3:44 pm

I’m sure you’re not the only gay in the village…(doubt you even are) but I’m sure you’re aware sexuality goes beyond being straight, gay & bi.

• MC

January 16, 2015 at 4:44 pm

I would like to agree with you….but can’t! I definitely have a gaydar! 🙂

14. sarah

January 16, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Honest YES there is a gay agenda happening all over the world. Every new TV sitcom theres GAY agenda pushing it. Look at the new show EMPIRE another gay couple, check almost every sitcom out now or to be release I guarantee you there is a agenda GAY.. I am not against GAY but why should you push your lifestyle down our throats. Im pretty sure next they will be pushing Paedophilly down our throats aswell. It is also so rampant now in Nigeria, as always wanting to copy and follow what the west are promoting. If we now stand up against this they call us homophobic or discriminating. KMT

• bruno

January 16, 2015 at 2:59 pm

Honest YES there is a BLACK agenda happening
      all over the world. Every new TV sitcom theres
      BLACK agenda pushing it. Look at the new show
      EMPIRE another BLACK couple, check almost
      every sitcom out now or to be release I
      guarantee you there is a agenda BLACK.. I am
      not against BLACK but why should you push your
      lifestyle down our throats. Im pretty sure next
      they will be pushing Paedophilly down our
      throats aswell. It is also so rampant now in
      Nigeria, as always wanting to copy and follow
      what the west are promoting. If we now stand
      up against this they call us RACIST or
      discriminating. KMT

I replaced all the gay with black in ur comment. this is how many white racist people feel about black people, just the same way u feel about gay people.

just remember u are a minority some where in the world.

• sarah

January 16, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Pretty sure I hit a nerve there Bruno. Stating the obvious and what I see AND my opinion. Every living creature is a minority to be corrected. Dont put ethnicity and sexual preference in the same category.

• bruno

January 16, 2015 at 3:29 pm

@sara.

“Pretty sure I hit a nerve there Bruno.”

u wish. LMFAO.

• Marc Francis of Chelsea

January 16, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Because gay people want to be heard and recognised too. Look at how black people in America were screaming because the Oscar nominations were mainly white. Would there care if not for this same need to be recognised? Speak like you’re educated.

• sarah

January 16, 2015 at 3:50 pm

Yes Bruno definitely hit a nerve as you are the mumu of life. Talking about a Gay Radar as if its a badge if honour. What nonesnse you are a big fo ol. Look at your comments on this thread, pathetic piece of eba.
      And Mr Marc Francis of Chelsea… please… ur talk is un-educated. Its my opinion whether you like it or not. Does not make someone un-educated.

• Marc Francis of Chelsea

January 16, 2015 at 9:19 pm

No darling, your opinion makes you sound uneducated. Of all the statements I’ve made, you’re only able to respond to this one because bigotry won’t let you see otherwise. It is well.

• Sisi

January 16, 2015 at 4:14 pm

And the black Americans are sadly the biggest victims so far. They’re being turend to ‘men-women’. I read a lady’s comment on facebook recounting how young boys are turning to homosexuality in addition to the usual gang crimes to appear even more cool. Gay parties being held even in schools. We should be careful what we endorse. The average white person is a perv. They can sleep with anything from mosquitoes, tables, stones, dogs, brooms,kids to whatever and bcos most media houses are owned by them,we’re being forced to accept this sickness. Think about it., how can a man be married to another man, How? Soon pedophiles will also come out brazenly asking to be accepted after all its a personal sexual choice too. The end is here folks. Read the bible. Its all written there. You see how cool it is now for people saying there’s no God to insult people who know there’s a God. Don’t buy into the hype. I won’t watch that video. And anything gay related. I came here to read comments and add mine. God save us and our kids in these times. Scary much!

• MC

January 16, 2015 at 4:46 pm

shut up. just shut up.

• bruno

January 16, 2015 at 4:58 pm

@sisi,

I read a lady’s comment
      on facebook recounting how young boys
      are turning to homosexuality in addition to
      the usual gang crimes to appear even
      more cool.

what!!! are u sure u are okay. u read a lady’s comment on facebook and u believed her. who is the lady in particular, is she a reseacher. smh, on facebook for that matter, u didnt say an article on Newyork times newspaper or a study, instead it’s
      a random woman’s comment u read on facebook and u believed her. u are foolish

gej or the government is not nigeria’s problem, nigerians are the problem, the way many of people think makes me sad.

• BlueEyed

January 17, 2015 at 8:36 am

Chile Plz. Now I would advice you not to go out in a civil progressive environment and utter these words you just ignorantly spewed, trust me they would request for your certificate, if at all you have one.

• MIA

January 16, 2015 at 4:28 pm

No sense in this statement….. hetero pple are pushing it down gay pple’s throat too that boy girl relationship is normal.. Why will anyone chose to be gay and be tormented all their lives? Can we all live together. The problem with this world is human beings. When God said let’s make man, since then no peace.

15. DeltaBabe

January 16, 2015 at 2:59 pm

Any1 noticed the way their faces suddenly turned red when they started crying…..chaiii lol. I ain’t judging any1, Let God almighty be the judge.

16. xtsy

January 16, 2015 at 3:00 pm

Awon omo to ye kan fi se nkan osu danu. Hope the family lineage is not dependent on these ‘waste’s’.

• Marc Francis of Chelsea

January 16, 2015 at 9:23 pm

Being gay never stopped anyone from having kids dear. Leave Egbaland and discover technology. I have friends who have up to three kids and are flaming homos. Get over it!

• T.I.

January 17, 2015 at 12:45 am

being gay doesn’t stop a person from reproducing? Please tell me how two healthy men or two healthy women can reproduce on their own? Seclude them somewhere and have them live as heterosexual married couples and tell me they won’t die out. Science helps when there’s a problem, those who need the help of science to be able to reproduce have some form of problem whether great or small.

17. Yvonne

January 16, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Iranu!!! Hope they ain’t straffing each other!?

• Sisi

January 16, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Very possible. Sick world.

• MC

January 16, 2015 at 4:48 pm

how is it possible? do you have sex with your siblings?
      get at out here man.
      Yo are the perverted one!

• andrea

January 18, 2015 at 3:01 pm

Yes sisi to much volunteered info from your sick mind. Yuck. Whatever tickles ur fancy. Keep your dirty vile corrupt thoughts to ur group of pervo mates.

18. Fek

January 16, 2015 at 3:10 pm

How unique!! Normally with twins only one of the twins will be gay, thus suggesting homosexuality is genetic.

19. tunmi

January 16, 2015 at 3:14 pm

The privilege heterosexual people have, we do not go through this do we tell them, will they hate us/kick us out moment. Well done boys. Be safe and use condoms (that goes for everyone). Nigerian will get there eventually, eventually.

Gay agenda lmao…watch your ignorance and hypocrisy. There are gay/bi/pan/a/trans/demi sexual people around you and your words hurt them in more ways than you know.

• sarah

January 16, 2015 at 3:26 pm

Yes its a GAY agenda!!!!!!! the LGBT community even stated that theyhave petitioned to showcase their community in media, check their community. SO YES that is clarified as an agenda. What is ignorant or hypocritical about that making an observation. I am sure if Muslim couples or community were to be pushed into the media there would be an uproar

• bruno

January 16, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Yes its a BLACK agenda!!!!!!! the BLACK
      community even stated that theyhave
      petitioned to showcase their community in
      media, check their community. SO YES that
      is clarified as an agenda. What is ignorant
      or hypocritical about that making an
      observation. I am sure if Muslim couples or
      community were to be pushed into the
      media there would be an uproar.

• slim

January 16, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Madam Sarah, You really need to chill, I never hope am related to any gay but why would anyone choose to be rejected in this already difficult world, only God understands the science, philosophy or theory behind gayism and for the record minority is minority wether ethnicity or sexual prefernce

• sarah

January 16, 2015 at 4:06 pm

Making an observation about something being pushed in your face 24/7 always in the media etc is part of an agenda!!! Why has my comments hit a nerve as I have witnessed an observation of an agenda in MY opinion. It could be a good agenda ensuring that GAYs are recognised and have a voice AND to others it can be deemed as a bad agenda people who are not comfortable with it. Regardless its an agenda.

• nonye

January 17, 2015 at 8:25 am

Sarah perhaps you see it as a gay agenda because u actively seek out news regarding gay things. And then I advise u to take a moment and ask yourself why. Could it be a closet case. Personally I have no strong feelings about people’s sexuality dats there business. I feel there has been lot of media coverage on domestic violence and that’s just because I am writing a thesis on it so naturally I am drawn to news on DV. It’s no coincidence. I’ll share a scientific fact with you studies suggest that most homophobes have anxieties regarding their own sexuality. It’s okay to be different babe you have done your research from the looks of it and tested the waters. I think dats what people like u all up in gay blogs are really doing. You have read unbiased comments and ignorant bigoted ones you can come out of that dark closet now. Well informed people do not judge u on what u do with u privates. Sorry for psycho analysing u. But u closet cases make it sooooooo easy.

• lol

January 17, 2015 at 11:24 pm

@bruno lol being black is not a choice and being gay is don’t ever compare our struggles on the same level. pls

20. Brown

January 16, 2015 at 3:15 pm

Ok, they’re gay. How does that affect the price of stockfish.

21. VALENTINO ROSSI

January 16, 2015 at 3:16 pm

This is pure madness.

22. David

January 16, 2015 at 3:35 pm

and you are soooooooo proud that you have a gay radar. Is it a badge of honour?

23. udokajane

January 16, 2015 at 3:39 pm

Rubbish. thanks God i didn’t waist my time to finish the yeye video mtcheww

udokajane.blospot.com

24. Uyi

January 16, 2015 at 3:42 pm

They are both crying? Aint that enough for both of them to know what they have now become is bad? Lord Jesus have your way.

25. Eunice Oni

January 16, 2015 at 3:47 pm

This world is a temporary abode for everyone it’s like a market, think of when you die where will you spend eternity, there is no happiness in all these but only in Christ Jesus why not seek him he is ready to take no matter how bad you are. Think about it!

26. ACE

January 16, 2015 at 3:53 pm

It’s well!

27. frankteacher

January 16, 2015 at 4:05 pm

First, I thought publicity, good one,
    Then someone who sat through the video mentioned their Dad said He loves them… what came to my mnd was biblical, odd.
    If he loves them, how much more our heavenly Father…
    Odd brain wave, for me

28. oj

January 16, 2015 at 4:21 pm

this world is surely coming to an end. increase in violence, increase in homosexuality…..

29. bruno

January 16, 2015 at 4:30 pm

@sara. I am going to say 1 our father, 1 hail mary and 3 glory be, for you ,so before 2015 runs out, u will find a Husband, in jesus name, AMEN!!!. LOL

30. Ron

January 16, 2015 at 4:55 pm

Let’s all.learn to live and let live. Love and not hate tolerance is key to living on peace. We are all different and have diverse beliefs, don’t try to enforce yours on anyone and they won’t try to enforce their on you. Everyone should justn learn to.mind their own freaking business. There’s enough hate in the world and no one needs homophobic judgemental hypocrites to increase it

31. wabbit

January 16, 2015 at 4:59 pm

I rather be childless than having twins that are both gay. Oyinbo parents can take that s*it not african parents.

• passingby

January 17, 2015 at 2:33 pm

I am very sorry for you. I have come to know some truly amazing people who are homosexual. The two nurses who attended to my mother when she had a stroke were homosexual. they did a very good job, and i thank God for their existence. The cardiologist who repaired the hole in my friends daughters heart was a homosexual and i thank the lord for the parents who brought these people up to be strong and useful members of te society we live in. The same people who give their lives to come here a treat Ebola victims. while you sit and scratch your ass. Just listening to your selfish ignorant rant makes me shudder at your actual parenting capacity and what sort of person an ignorant narrow minded imbecile like yourself will create and inflict on this world. Believe me the world will be a better place if you decide not to replicate your idiotic genes. Even if you do and the child is somewhat resilient to your idiot, they will be toooo traumatised to be of any use to the society.

32. frank

January 16, 2015 at 5:31 pm

I don’t know what i’d do if it was my kid. Probably shoot both him & his partner. Yes i’m extremely homophobic.

• tunmi

January 16, 2015 at 8:26 pm

You would commit murder over the independent lives of other people. My goodness, you are no different from Boko Haram

33. Alert!

January 16, 2015 at 5:40 pm

Are they” gaying” themselves or what. Abeg not time to watch video

34. daisy

January 16, 2015 at 5:48 pm

All these people have spiritual issues.They need deliverance.I dont blame dem for thinking being gay is normal.This is another agenda by Satan.And biko Bella stop promoting this gay thing.

• tunmi

January 16, 2015 at 8:27 pm

Satan has had enough. Kilode? Are they affecting you? How has this video affected your desire of men/women/whatever you are attracted to?

35. mulikat

January 16, 2015 at 5:56 pm

I sorry for their parent,twins both gay,even 1 being gay is heart breaking ,not to say 2 same times and twins for that matter.i pray to God save my Children,my sisters,brothers children,all my families, my friends children from gay thing,even my enemy children save them from this dirty ass hole thing God .born for thing,i hope their parent have other children,fi not gerenration of haveing children as stop,if they adopt is not is blood gr.children,i dont know what to say,i just feel sorry,any pray to God,my children all gerenration not amoung gay.

36. mo

January 16, 2015 at 5:56 pm

I wish them all the good things they wish themselves.

37. nne

January 16, 2015 at 6:16 pm

Why do gay people feel the world revolves around them? Who cares if you are gay? If you’re gay do your thing and leave the rest of the world out……attention seekers!!!!!

38. A vuu

January 16, 2015 at 6:21 pm

This issue is definitely one of such that are inexplainable.
    Just like we can’t explain why a girl will be born with male sexual organs or why a boy will be born with a womb.
    For those with scientific mind let’s stop for once and think ; could there be something wrong in their genetic makeup that makes them feel the way they do?
    I personally can’t wrap my head around it but I believe throwing hateful words isn’t the best.
    Whatever it is that makes a man gay and a girl lesbian…it is beyond human explanation at least for now!
    The creator knows best…Pray for peace in the land.

39. Scarface

January 16, 2015 at 6:56 pm

They want to have you behind them, like 100% Dad!

40. naz

January 16, 2015 at 7:10 pm

I made an astonishing discovery this week.All the patients I saw who acknowledged that they were gay were HIV positive.Brace yourselves because there is going to be a 4 fold increase in the number of infected people with this new lifestyle you people are advertising.Take note Bruno and co.

• chi-e-z

January 16, 2015 at 11:31 pm

wow that’s just ignorant. That’s the same thing people say if you are from Africa here. Brace yourself all those Africans have aids or ebola. how can you be so foolish to make such a stereotypical association.

• nonye

January 17, 2015 at 8:29 am

Gosh how many brain cells did you burn reading, ingesting, ,and regurgitating this nonsense

• obi

January 17, 2015 at 11:33 am

So lets analysis this your discovery. Homosexuality a practice common in the west. Not acceptable in Nigeria. Less cases of HIV in the west. 1 in 3 in Nigeria. is it that there are more closet cases in Nigeria . There is increasing number of cases in Nigeria because your homos are hiding in heterosexual relationships. That coupled with your sort of ignorance is how its spreading. Never mind Bruno u better go get yourself tested.

41. ms.b

January 16, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Even on sum Disney shows now, der is a subtle gay theme. Yes, I agree with Sarah abt d gay agenda. D more gayism u see in d media, d more normal it seems. And that’s what dia trying to do, to make GAY become the “new normal”.

42. L

January 16, 2015 at 7:38 pm

i wish people could understand how different and out of place these people feel. Yes in the bible it is condemned,but DO NOT forget that God loves us all, he hates the sin but loves us all because we are his children. Because they are gay doesn’t mean we don’t sin just like them, the adultery, gossiping that some of us do are all sins. Why don’t we bully people like that too? Do you feel your sin is not as big as theirs? Sin is sin! We should learn to accept everyone and let God judge us all. It’s not that you are accepting their culture just let them be you don’t need to insult anyone.

• Adelaide

January 17, 2015 at 6:37 am

When we sin and repent it is assumed that you stop that sin, being gay you can only repent by not being gay anymore, you feel me?

• Shade

January 17, 2015 at 10:19 am

Learn to accept the person yes, but learn to rebuke the act itself. Accept the people but let them know that what they’re doing is wrong! If your child steals, would you not let him know that stealing is wrong? Does this make you love your child less? No!

43. Beli

January 16, 2015 at 8:42 pm

They know being gay is wrong Jur, why were they crying and scared to tell their father, let’s be realistic, if it was something that dint make them feel guilty, won’t they have told their father since? Please don’t let us become so westernized in our thinking and accept everything “just because the media says its right” let’s not imbibe this in our lives; let’s pray for this generation and the generation yet unborn

44. jewella

January 16, 2015 at 11:07 pm

as much as I would love to air my own view I really don’t want to sound biased… growing up I had an experience with an older friend, I was about 8 years nd still in primary school, she was 11.. she was Doin things to me DAT got my body on fire. I had no knowledge of sex or being gay….
    years later I found out DAT I get attracted more to girls Dan guys..
    I didn’t choose to be dis way it just happened, I have a boyfriend whom I love am still trying to fight DAT attraction to girls…
    who am I to judge… a lot of people are in worse situations dey can’t even get out of….dey didn’t choose to be gay dey just can’t help it.. wat dey need is just our support and counsel.

• D Main Man

January 17, 2015 at 9:15 am

My intuitive research- acquired GAY and hereditary gay…Yours was an acquired one and you grew up thinking its normal (girl-girl) while some, their outward appearance could tell (Gaydar) and that’s hereditary Mutational Defect (Hereditary Gay).

45. hi

January 17, 2015 at 2:45 am

@Bruno, I think you were very intelligent for replacing the word gay with black. If people actually take their time to think very carefully they will realise that it really is not a choice, If it was a choice, then people will choose not to be gay instead of arranging sham marriages to conceal it. So I will argue that it definitely can fall within the same category as being black because being black is not a choice as well.

46. the scorpio

January 17, 2015 at 4:59 am

all these people comparing homosexuality to paedophilia are confused.please tell me how attrated to children is the sam.gay ,bi or straight ppl can be paedophiles.according to macklemore,”strip the fear,underneath all is same love.it doesn’t matter if you are gay,bi,tran,straight etc.we all come from the same God.I ll support gay right the same way I ll supporrt black right. It really pays to tolerate ppl with different ideas from yours provided it is free from bigotry.

47. Adelaide

January 17, 2015 at 6:34 am

Homosexualism whether popular or not is wrong, we use love to cover this shii, that we can’t choose who we love, mind you love is a choice. I’m pretty sure every religious book is against it. If it was right you won’t have to want to defend your right, besides why does one partner still have to act like the opposte sex? Even the animals that we are suppose to be higher than don’t. I’m really disappointed in homosexuals who claim to be born again, I mean we all sin but y’all are literally living in sin why do you think Sodom and Gommorrah was destroyed? I hope they truly see the light.

• Mohammad

January 17, 2015 at 7:07 pm

Check it before spewing hateful ignorance. Homosexuality has been observed in a great many other animal species.

• Adelaide

January 18, 2015 at 12:28 pm

Hemophrodites you mean?

48. Adelaide

January 17, 2015 at 6:41 am

The only thing that really annoys me is that they now want to have children, why didnt you procreate the appropriate way, mahn it’s Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

• Easy n Gentle

January 17, 2015 at 10:07 am

I’m telling you, that’s the only thing that annoys me about this whole gay thing. If we are going to accept gays, which it seems at this rate, surrogacy for gay people should be a crime!!! Who you choose to kpansh(with consent) is your business of course, as long as they don’t PDA

• tunmi

January 17, 2015 at 1:54 pm

If surrogacy for gay folks should be a crime. So should surrogacy for heterosexual folks…your reasoning sef

49. Cece

January 17, 2015 at 8:30 am

However we want to put it, being Gay is very abnormal, there is a reason they call the normal “straight’ what is not straight isn’t normal, u wanna know the concept of gay then read romans 1 vs 21 -27 with more attention on 26 and27. Its a pity b/c like ‘jewella’ said, most pple are initiated into this act wen they re still kids, that how terrible people are. I pray that these young people will eventually find dia way in life,

• obi

January 17, 2015 at 11:12 am

very narrow minded reasoning. are you saying that all paedophiles are homosexuals or is it that you feel it is better for a child to be sexual molested by a member of the opposite sex because in your mind that child’s future outcome will be better than if the child was molested by a member of the same sex. do you have the capacity to see that your reasoning is wrong on so many levels. it is frightening that people can even entertain the the misconception that homosexuals are paedophiles. it is that very reasoning that leaves children vulnerable were adults such as yourself should be safeguarding them. you need an education. not all children brought up by heterosexual couples have positive experiences. some are abused and damaged . But i suppose with your reasoning which is fuelled by a huge dose of ignorance a child is better off with heterosexual parents whether they are abused or not. what is abnormal is your reasoning and your fixation on homosexuality. I pray that you are able to find the light out of the deep dark tunnel you are in. You and your primitive kind need deliverance. Read the bible with your heart and mind. The bible is not for heartless mindless fools. The devil reads the words with his eyes because he is mindless and heartless.

50. bluebell

January 17, 2015 at 10:24 am

It is not contagious. So why are u homo curious people catching unnecessary feelings here. Abi u guys want to taste and see. Yeye dey smell. Wind never blow fowl yansh don open. I don’t like it,I don’t like it. I dey hear. The sound of the guilty .A beg get back into ur closets.

51. rabitt

January 17, 2015 at 12:42 pm

From your mouth to God’s ear. Amen. U do realise dat some people have homo tenancies but struggle with it and remain in heterosexual relationship. Are u so stupid not to realise dat simple fact.

52. nanya

January 17, 2015 at 12:43 pm

Hmmmm God forbid,i don’t even wish for my enemies to ve gay children not to talk abt me or my love once,

53. Que

January 17, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Loool….great for them and “their family” but just will never understand the need to share so much on social media to “inspire” . Maybe I am too much of a cynic but *major side eye*……meeeeeh☺

54. Kenneth Nwume

January 17, 2015 at 5:48 pm

just thinking… if we were all gay then humanity would have a limit. Perhaps i should start a campaign for coming out as straight… if you are gay, live your life; you need not organise a party. Don’t make videos to announce it; just live your life. i don’t care who you are screwing. next???

• joeblogs

January 17, 2015 at 8:34 pm

Do u comment on every random homo post. Or do u just have enough time to waste. I suppose if we were all like u humanity will be extinct through waste of resources.

55. lol

January 17, 2015 at 11:22 pm

Attention attention and attention seeking boys! People love to force their opinions down peoples throat about gay marriage. If you accept it fine every one is entitled to their own opinion. if you don’t that’s fine too. I don’t but hey who am I to judge.

• joeblogs

January 18, 2015 at 12:19 am

Fair enough I suppose dats why we heterosexuals will not be getting proposals from the homos. So u don’t need to hide your ass cause no one is after it. Plus nobody really needs your approval for sexual gratification . Just as nobody polices your own bedroom tactics. As long as it is between consenting adults which one dey tear your pant. You are force feeding yourself with gay tinzs. Na only you wake come here. Shine ur eye.

56. Laila

January 18, 2015 at 2:10 am

Come on bella naija, why are u trying so hard to be accepted by the western media by promoting homosexuality? Majority of your readers are nigerians and this story has no relevance for us. @ Bruno, I really hope you get the help you need, am sure there are good therapists in Nigeria who would be able to treat you because your comments reveal that you a very sick and twisted individual.

• joeblogs

January 18, 2015 at 9:33 am

On the contrary dear. You are primitive and backward. Stagnated. How is a person’s sexual orientation relevant to their productivity. I don’t particularly enjoy thinking about wat a homo sexual gets up to in the bedroom , disgusting thought, but come to think about it I probably would be disgusted at your bedroom tactics, might even put me off sex altogether. Live and let live. Let your brain ascend to higher things not desend into other people’s groins. What a useless waste of brain. People and their corrupt vile mind’s. This is what too much porn does to the mind. A fixation on sexuality.

• Amaka