Scoop

Osas Ighodaro lands Endorsement Deal with Polo Avenue!

Osas 2Nollywood actress Osas Ighodaro has had a number of gigs recently from being on the cover of magazines like Made magazine (click here if you missed it) to being the new face of retail store Polo Avenue.

The former beauty queen turned actress shared the exciting news on her Instagram page and so did the official Instagram page of the retail store as they announced ‘Polo Avenue is proud to present our brand ambassador@officialosas Osas Oghodaro’

Osas 1 Osas

She also shared a picture on her personal page and captioned ‘Off to the Reveal of…….. #StayTuned Makeup & Hair by the Fabulous @BuchiAkpati of @BABeautyOfficial #NoFilter #BrandAmbassador #Blessed #GodisGood’

We can’t wait to see what more Osas has under wraps this year.

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. Ebony

February 23, 2015 at 11:21 am

Such a natural beauty

2. yinka

February 23, 2015 at 11:38 am

Osaaaas dear.

3. Kim

February 23, 2015 at 12:11 pm

What else does she do apart from acting in Tinsel? I know I saw her in Tinsel sometimes back

• rocky

February 23, 2015 at 1:01 pm

she does act other movies like THE DEPARTMENT, and she also anchors shows, like maltina family game show

4. Jules

February 23, 2015 at 3:57 pm

Sometimes, I think this lady is overhyped

• Funto

February 23, 2015 at 7:16 pm

@ Jules- I kinda agree with your opinion. Feel she is way overhyped.

5. Amaka

February 23, 2015 at 6:10 pm

Who did her eyebrow. Not that nice

6. tayo

February 23, 2015 at 6:58 pm

Its funny how Nigerian American (aka. African American is what they claim in the US) artists and actors/actresses who are not able to make it in the US run back to homeland and suddenly remember they are Nigerians and since the entertainment industry love tokunbo things, propel them to super stardom. Is the Nigerian standard that low? What does a brand ambassador for a store actually do? …Go around and tell people..”Em, I bought(got) this dress from polo avenue?” Naija like to dash money sha, symptoms of chop chop… me too I want to be brand ambassador oh, I have to eat out of this national cake one way or the other.

7. NaijaPikin

February 23, 2015 at 9:17 pm

I have been saying it, whoever handles this girls PR is working overtime and doing a damn good job.

8. Oyin

February 23, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Go osas, the beautiful. I love this girl, she’s my girl crush. Overhype or not, can’t deny that she works hard and has great PR as well. Congrats, girl.

9. fri

February 25, 2015 at 9:00 pm

Is she aging?? do I see crows feet around her eyes?? too much pancake..