Features

Pocket Finance with Omilola Oshikoya: Take the Financial Intelligence Test

Screen Shot 2015-03-23 at 18.36.56

Are your finances healthy? How much do you have in savings? Do you have a retirement fund? This week on Pocket Finance with Omilola Oshikoya, the viewers are invited to take the financial intelligence test.

Watch here and take the test:

1. Que

March 24, 2015 at 1:55 am

I am following nne….. waiting on the next one…. #consolidationstager! 🙂

2. Nnena

March 24, 2015 at 3:41 am

My financial situation currently hmmm…… Broke as hell is pretty accurate.

3. A-nony

March 24, 2015 at 8:31 am

Thank you Omilola. Some of your questions, i had asked myself earlier in the year. However, some are new to me. I’m going to be 25 next month, and i have never thought of writing a will. I used to be super-bad at saving. I decided that this year, i will start keeping 40% of my salary, by force by force. Infact, i tied it down so that i wont have access to it. I’m currently exploring other investment options. Diamondwoman.com.ng is really helping me though.
    Can’t wait for the next episode!!

• honey

March 24, 2015 at 2:59 pm

Oh my!
      Hi A-nony,
      I read this and felt so connected lol
      .. Im also turning 25 next month and I have been thinking of investments and a side business etc
      started saving 30% of my earnings this year because I’ve been so irresponsible with money AKA spender and givey givey till you are even too broke

this year and onwards, I’m being financially wise. put it that way. God help me

Yes we can !!!! cyber hi5 to you girl.. x

• A-nony

March 25, 2015 at 9:36 am

Hi5-ing back at you honey!!

4. Chynwa

March 24, 2015 at 10:11 am

God must bless this Omilola…she got me thinking. Looking forward to the next episode

5. Vance

June 18, 2015 at 12:45 pm

Nice one.. Im coming back for you…

6. john Ayinde

August 1, 2015 at 10:01 pm

Thank you Omilola. Some of your questions, i had asked myself
    earlier in the year. However, some are new to me. I’m going to
    be 25 next month, and i have never thought of writing a will. I
    used to be super-bad at saving. I decided that this year, i will
    start keeping 40% of my salary, by force by force. Infact, i tied
    it down so that i wont have access to it. I’m currently exploring
    other investment options. Diamondwoman.com.ng is really
    helping me though.
    Can’t wait for the next episode!!
    naijaname.com

7. john

August 1, 2015 at 10:08 pm

Oh my!
    Hi A-nony,
    I read this and felt so connected lol
    .. Im also turning 25 next month and I have been thinking of
    investments and a side business etc
    started saving 30% of my earnings this year because I’ve
    been so irresponsible with money AKA spender and givey
    givey till you are even too broke
    this year and onwards, I’m being financially wise. put it
    that way. God help me Naijacelebgossip.blogspot.com