Music

New Music: Don Jazzy feat. Reekado Banks, Jay Electronica & Di’Ja – Get Down

Don Jazzy feat. Reekado Banks, Jay Electronica & Di’Ja – Get Down - BellaNaija - July - 2015

Brand new from the Mavins!

American hip-hop act; Jay Electronica was recently in Nigeria with the #Tidal team and they made a stop at Mavin’s HQ in Lagos. Jay-Elect had to drop a verse on “Get Down” which also features Reekado Banks and Di’Ja.

Looking like a good year for the Mavins as they copped the award for the song of the year at the MTV MAMA 2015.

Am I the only one feeling this beat?

Press play!

[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Don-Jazzy-feat.-Reekado-Banks-Jay-Electronica-Di’Ja-–-Get-Down-BellaNaija-July-2015.mp3]

Download

1. prince

July 22, 2015 at 10:44 am

Well done Don baba J.

2. Yve

July 22, 2015 at 11:15 am

Beat is crazy…. Now you guys are talking. Not all these my haters this my haters that. Good job guys. Keep producing good quality music.

3. DTruth

July 22, 2015 at 12:51 pm

one word…..JAM

4. Ibinabo

July 22, 2015 at 1:43 pm

No shades but they need to improve. Too empty.

5. Janet

July 22, 2015 at 1:51 pm

Di’ja babyyyyyy she wasn’t playing on this track o

6. Tee

July 22, 2015 at 1:52 pm

Boom boom boom boom !! This beat is sick!!!! Reekado is a fab singer but his words always sounds muffled lol Di’ja lyrics were same old same old brother sister mummy daddy mmmm ok jay electronica tried aha and tried to put in cultural references to his rap nice one but mean don jazzy is a genius !!!

7. Mimi

July 22, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Don J, wey my boy, koredo B among d lot? U no include am? I hope is not what I’m thinking o

• betty

July 22, 2015 at 2:59 pm

it is what ur tinking madam

8. kay

July 22, 2015 at 2:57 pm

@Ibinabo..try and listen to dis song again and with ur headphone..may u r listening to it in traffic n d noise n bustling of lagos is affecting the goodness of this music into ur eardrums..as u said..No shades…one love…

9. chy

July 22, 2015 at 3:00 pm

don jazzy and ur crew
    sorry to say ur songs always sounds like nursery rhyme to me.improve pls.sing someting meaningful

10. Bisi

July 22, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taking me back to the 90’s. Sounds like a Timbaland and Magoo!!! Love me some Don Jazzy!

11. 'liya

July 22, 2015 at 5:42 pm

Err… didn’t you guys notice the roc-nation on the single cover or did i miss something?

• Debbie

July 23, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Jay Electronica is signed to Roc Nation. He was in Nigeria like three months ago with the Tidal team, That’s when they recorded this song. Am sure u will see his picture with the mavins on Donjazzy’s IG

12. The Listener

July 22, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Jay Electronica…. WOW…. jus WOW

13. Ivy

July 23, 2015 at 12:34 pm

Don Baba! Don Baba!! Don Babbaaaaa!!! How many times did I call you? All these sick beats you’re producing, diaris God oo!! All these years and you’re still killing the young ones, diaris God oo!

14. Get Down Dope

July 27, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Guess u can b d Tutor. Y cant u appreciate good music. OMG !!!! Tell me u weren’t excited with d tune and melody for a start? Lyk it had an Aural exciter on the INSERTS or CHAIN. HATERS!!!!! Make ur track n drop the link here n lets hear urs. Am sure u urs will define the “TOO EMPTY” u give this track. Na whoa oh. Shades my foot. lol. Pill out. #IDJA. Well done Mavin. Respect Boss. The beat is MAD. Good Music. Don’t mind this girl.. Bad Belle, its allowed. #Mtchew.