Happening this December is an exclusive sit-down, bare-all business conference with industry-shaping Nigerian entrepreneurs in the entertainment, fashion and food industries in Nigeria for new and aspiring entrepreneur, working or transitioning professional, or just an interested investor.
The NowinNigeria Master Sessions: Breaking into Entertainment, Fashion and Food Industries takes place on Wednesday December 16, 2015 in Lagos, Nigeria.
This conference has been specifically and creatively prepared to set you on the path to pursue and achieve the career and business of your dreams! It’s a rare opportunity to gain wisdom and knowledge from peers and mentors who are making a living in the industry of your dreams and loving it!
Our speakers will be answering all your questions about doing business in the entertainment, fashion and food industries in Nigeria.
The featured speakers and their topics:
· Music Business: Making the money and keeping the art – Banky W (Artiste, Director, Label Exec EME)
· The Hit Makers: How to commercialize your unique sound – Cobhams Asuquo (Producer, Artise, Label Exec)
· From Start to Shelf: Packaging and branding a best-selling food product – Shola Ladoja (CEO Simply Juices)
· Cooking up a Career: How to funnel your food passion into a business – Chef Fregz (Celebrity Chef)
· Outside the box: Finding and developing your fashion niche – Veronica Odeka (Fashion Stylist, Creator of Vane premium nail polish)
· Style on demand: Building a ready-to-wear and retail fashion label – Rukky Joke Ladoja (Creative director of Grey, co-founder of Eve&Tribe).
· A Special life and business coaching session hosted by – Lillian Adegbola, John Maxwell certified coach and speaker.
Please note: Participants who attend “The Hit Makers” session will have an opportunity to submit their original songs for possible critique during the session.
The event starts at 12 noon. (Event location will be sent to you once registration is completed).
There will be six sessions spread across three segments (Two sessions will hold simultaneously in each segment). So each participant will be able to choose and attend three sessions of their choice.
To register, please visit www.nowinnigeria.com
Important note: A limited number of spaces are available to ensure that all the sessions remain intimate and to give participants access to the speakers.
For inquiries & questions please call: 08035788231 or 08032005745
This content has been published for free as part of BellaNaija’s commitment to youth, education, healthcare and community development as part of our corporate social responsibility