Scoop

Shade Okoya covers the CEO Edit Issue of Vanguard Allure | Speaks on “Repositioning Eleganza”

BellaNaija.com

Shade Okoya Vanguard Allure 2016
Shade Okoya is now at the helms of Eleganza Industries – a key company in her billionaire husband Rasaq Okoya‘s Eleganza empire and she discusses this in the new issue of Vanguard Allure which hits the newsstands tomorrow.

Photos by Ty Bello. Check on it.
Shade Okoya Vanguard Allure 2016 2Shade Okoya Vanguard Allure 2016 3

1. word

April 30, 2016 at 3:08 pm

If this babe writes a book about her life and marriage, I’ll buy it. There has to be a few lessons to learn from her.

2. Osa

April 30, 2016 at 3:18 pm

This babe be balling for years. #Sadetitakeover

3. tgirl!

April 30, 2016 at 5:11 pm

i want to marry billionaire too ….. God please o, the one that would take care of me and my future kids and they won’t be any brouhaha, at the same time i want to be a billionaire too, so i can take care of my billionaire husband, so help me GOD amen

4. Queen

April 30, 2016 at 6:47 pm

YOU GUYS ARE VERY GULLIBLE…SHADE OKOYA IS A GOLD DIGGER AND SOCIAL CLIMBER.. WHERE WAS SHE IN THE HEY DAYS OF ELEGANZA WHEN BIOLA, TUNDE TAOFICK , LANRE WORK FROM SUN UP TILL SUN DOWN AND PASSED OUT LITERALLY FAINTING AT ELEGANZA OREGUN SEVERAL TIMES…THOSE CHILDREN BUILT ELEGANZA TO WHAT IT IS TODAY…THEY SUFFERED DOING BACK BREAKING WORK….SHADE JUST DOES PHOTO SHOOTS TROPHY WUFE TGAT DECKS GERSELF IN JEWELRY AND EXPENSIVE APPAREL…SHE HAS A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO HER FASHION AND PISES…NARCISSISM AT ITS GREATEST……THIS LIFE IS BRUTAL…WE ARE NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT POOR ALHAJA KUBURAT WHO MARRIED HIM WHEN HE WAS NOTHING…NOW SHE HAS BECOME A SHADOW

NOW MADAM SADE CAME FROM NO WHERE AND RAN THEM OUT OF TOWN….THE POWER OF STRANGE WOMEN…..NOBODY CELEBRATES THE OKOYA KIDS IT IS SO SAD AND PATHETIC TO WATCH…

BN PLS DONT DELETE THIS POST I AM AN INSIDER SO I AM SPEAKING FROM FIRST HAND INFO…

• Ariere

April 30, 2016 at 11:43 pm

Such can be the issues of Life. Baba loves his Queen and she didn’t enter the marriage to play games.. I think she’s a formidable woman. She’s manage to keep her marriage intact and stable all these long years, she’s managed to keep her private life how its suppose to be: private, even as a public figure, without scandals and drama.

For a woman who married fresh out of her teens to a husband who is decades her senior nd could have passed off as her father, that’s commendable.

• Susie

May 1, 2016 at 12:44 am

Queen, well said! Such gullible folks. By the way, I watched an interview of this lady on Channels TV, she was interviewed by Ogechukwu Osih. Goodness, she wasn’t articulate in any way, her English = horrible; I always felt uncomfortable and slightly embarrassed for her.

• osa

May 1, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Queen you are so emotional you fail to sense the sarcasm in my tone. And you jump to stupidly call others ‘gullible’. Karma be a bitch for years.

If you read the last post BN did about her, I aired your thoughts exactly. I don’t like the fact that she is reaping where she didn’t sow. And How the man inspite of his Muslim faith has decided to relegate the other wives.

However, lately I am beginning to believe the story of how the man might have truly ‘diseased’ her and is simply giving her all this attention to compensate her out of his own guilt. If you hear some underground jist you may not even feel so sorry for the relegated wives.

When things look absurd there is always a story behind it. I don’t know the actualities of their lives but it is what it is.

5. Gbogbo Bigz Girlz

April 30, 2016 at 10:53 pm

I understand your view point @Queen. But that’s the way life is…some people end up reaping where they didn’t sow!

6. Queen

April 30, 2016 at 11:34 pm

Sorry for the typos i am so emotional about this woman being celebrated for nothing by vain glorious shallow nigerians with no discernment ogling at her…do u guys want some of the okoya money…biola is no where to be seen…the apple of her father’s eyes…yet sade has made him look the other way from his beloved kids…nija ppl kindly stop this shallow psychophancy …

I will correct my typos: wife not wufe, that not tgat, herself not gerself, pictures not pises

7. quiiiiin

May 1, 2016 at 12:36 am

o my GOD @queen it looks like you hate the woman,i’ll tell you what,most at times the men make the decision to cut their family out not the new wife,we’ll never know however take a deep breath,otherwise a vein might just pop out while writing becos of another person’s headache. because you know what they don’t even know you are there

8. Soma

May 1, 2016 at 12:11 pm

@queen why are you crying more than the bereaved

9. NG

May 1, 2016 at 10:22 pm

What’s my own with comments on Sade Okoya o. But i could not have waka passed a news item on the Okoya. The man is a study on human capabilities. Lets just leave it there. Someone said they would love to read her story, but i tell you, the hubby will make for more interesting reading. The man should be encouraged to write a true autobiography- not a white-washed story i mean.

Not holding brief for her and her actions, but know what? Behind all the painted glamour is a woman that gets her hands dirtied when there is need which is often. Her hubby does not suffer fools- he did not get to be the mogul he is by doing so- and his work ethics will see you as one if you only deck and don’t work. He demands it of everyone around him, including this nwa baby. True. She no carry last there. You really don’t know people until you truly do know them.

10. Queen

May 2, 2016 at 1:46 am

soma and quiiin it’s easy to ogle…just pray another woman does not come after ur husband and deny you and ur kids what you suffered for…and relegate you guys into oblivion