BN TV

It’s Another Husband vs Wife Food Challenge as Patricia & Mike Eat Extreme Spicy Ramen! | Watch

After the husband vs wife baby food challenge Patricia Bright and her husband Mike did earlier, their back with another version and this time their eating extremely spicy ramen noodles! ? Patricia said;

Hey everyone, so we are loving taking on these fun challenges hope you enjoy them too! Leave a comment for what you would like to see next, will have a vlog up soon! xx

Watch the Video

1. cutie likky

September 16, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Please where can I get waffle iron. Been searching online stores and not getting any at all. Please someone should help. I base at Abuja.

2. Mannie

September 16, 2016 at 6:05 pm

My man said “pass me water abeg”. Mike, you won’t kill me haahhah!!!

3. jiyun

September 16, 2016 at 6:10 pm

its not that spicy. we eat more spicy food in korea. try the stir-fry octopus or chicken feet

4. Beeeee

September 16, 2016 at 8:02 pm

Dude said “Pass the water abeg… LMAOOOOOOO.

5. MOUTH MOUTH

September 16, 2016 at 11:20 pm

LOOK AT HOW FAKE U DEY FAKE JUST TO KEEP YOUR MARRIAGE HAPPY, I GET IT. BORN AFRICAN GIRL LIKE YOUR TIME WAY U DEY CHEW PEPPER RAW U START TO FAKE, I BEG

6. Sky Blue

September 17, 2016 at 12:11 am

Def not even that spicy. I bought it after watching tons of the challenges on Youtube and was highly disappointed. It makes your nose run a bit, but it’s just like normal rice & stew level spicy.

7. AF

September 17, 2016 at 12:14 am

Live n let live why hate? One, she’s British born but even at that I’m Nigerian born but my dad hates pepper so we Dont Cook with pepper in my house. No let bad Belle overturn your destiny

8. Temi

September 17, 2016 at 12:36 am

DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE A JOB??? THEY ARE BOMBARDING US WITH RUBBISH ALL THE TIME.. GO AND GET A REAL JOB…OR HAVE YOUR SHOW RUN IN THE U.K and SEE THE RATING… GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES.. IF IT IS NOW PREGNANCY, IT IS HAIR, IT IS MAKE UP AND THIS AND THAT.. INCLUDING POOP…

• Mannie

September 17, 2016 at 12:58 am

Yes, they do. Mike’s a physiotherapist, while Patricia is an entrepreneur (specialising in manufacturing her own brand of weaves amongst other things). You can browse through her videos to see her office with her employees.

If you get to know them a little bit more, you’ll realise that they are just regular people like you an I, trying to figure out how to live in society amidst it ever-constant complexities.

• Leah

September 17, 2016 at 2:36 am

I love love LOVE your reply! Usually comments like that on this site attract people who are screaming “hater”, “bigotry” and other unnecessary labels. You enlightened without hostility and that is how to have a civil conversation.

• Ese V

September 17, 2016 at 1:32 pm

No need to be so bitter; no one forced you to watch it. #JumpAndPass next time.

• Lol

September 17, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Leah you spoke too soon oh!

The “bitter” responses are here.

9. Mimi

September 17, 2016 at 5:27 am

Addanna and David , patricia and mike … Kontinue

10. Anon

September 19, 2016 at 12:24 am

‘This time their back and their eating…’ Really Bella? Going ghetto i see. #kontinu