News

Are You Very Hungry & Too Tired to Cook? Get your Favourite Naija Meals Ready in 2 minutes with NauNau

BellaNaija.com

bellanaijaHave you ever been so hungry you felt like disappearing? Or very hungry but just too tired to cook?

Yeah! we all know that feeling.

The stress of Naija life sometimes leaves no time to for the kitchen, much less the other room. If you know what I mean?

So, what do you do when hunger descends on you with all its anger?

Here’s a solution – NauNau foods.

NauNau Foods are packaged, ready-to-eat Nigerian Foods. Jollof & Chicken, Fried Rice, Beans Porridge and Egusi soup.  Just warm and serve in 2 minutes!

It’s so delicious. You’ll ask for more.

Grab a pack when travelling, going to school or even when you’re at the office. Trust me, you’ll need it.

What more can you ask for? Be a darling and tell all your friends about this.

NauNau is available at Game stores in Lagos and Abuja.

Join the conversation on social. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @NauNauFoods or visit www.naunau.com.ng

_________________________________________________________________-
Sponsored Content

1. NG

November 28, 2016 at 12:48 pm

‘With NauNau foods, no refrigeration needed. It’s preservative free, has all natural Ingredients and 18 month shelf life.’ Please give more details on how this is possible i.e. 18mths shelf life without preservatives. Is it about canning etc process? Does it still retain nutrients?

• EagleEye

November 28, 2016 at 3:11 pm

My thoughts exactly….How is it preservative free, no refrigeration needed and with 18 month shelf life? EXactly what is inside the package? The ready made meal or the ingredients for the meal?

• NauNau.com.ng

November 30, 2016 at 9:59 am

This process was developed to feed astronauts during long space voyages with fresh food. It was adapted by many companies and is widely used in the US, UK, and Europe.

Some of your favourite international brands use this method – UNCLE BENS has rice and STAR KIST, CHICKEN OF THE SEA, and BUMBLE BEE all offer tuna in pouches.

• Vincent

December 2, 2016 at 1:36 pm

The unique Freshness Sealed technology seals in the freshness and nutrients and keeps everything else out.

This was a process developed to feed astronauts on long space voyage with fresh food and it’s been used by some international brands like UNCLEBENS, STARKIST etc.

Now it’s in Nigeria for the first time.

2. Niola

November 28, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Nau nau naaa naaa. if I am in naija then I love to eat my food fresh and organic abeg. Ditto NG’s question. We await your response if you are going to convince us otherwise

• NauNau.com.ng

November 30, 2016 at 10:03 am

Hi Niola. Its actually fresh. Our unique Freshness Sealed technology seals in the freshness and nutrients and keeps out everything else. So it’s fresher for longer and as delicious as homemade! You should try it out.

• kay

December 7, 2016 at 8:58 am

Jus found out its bn imported from india…..so who produces it?

3. Beulah

November 28, 2016 at 1:15 pm

I don’t know how possible that is. If there is no preservative, it’s has to be refrigerated. I make fresh zobo drinks with fresh pineapple, no sugar, no preservative. So I tell people we supply to refrigerate the drinks, otherwise it gets fermented.

• NauNau.com.ng

November 30, 2016 at 10:00 am

4. Tutu

November 28, 2016 at 1:46 pm

If it’s too good to be true,it probably is…

5. GANNY OGUNSHAKIN

November 28, 2016 at 2:00 pm

I will try it when I come to Nigeria. If it’s Hun,Hun, deliciously good,and the price is okay, they’ve got a customer. I will wait until after tasting this tantalizing product before making any further comments. After all, I patronized Uncle Benz ready to eat rice products in the United States of America. Why not a similar that’s made in Nigeria by Nigerians.

• Manny

November 28, 2016 at 4:40 pm

LOL Uncle Toyota ni.
      Hi Broda Ganny

• Ade

November 28, 2016 at 11:28 pm

Why eat Uncle Ben’s rice abroad when there is a Varo rice, a company owned and run by Nigerians in the UK, I eat there food all the time in london
      Varofoods.com

• NauNau

November 30, 2016 at 10:29 am

We’re glad to know of your interest and purchase of ready-to-eat meals in other places like the US.

In fact, Uncle Ben’s ready rice was one of the inspirations for the development of Nau Nau. We felt that Nigerians were ready to enjoy the same convenience that people in the US and UK are quite familiar with.

They say Experience is the best teacher – you will be sure to convince yourself.

6. Citizen Okon Ikott

December 13, 2016 at 12:13 pm

Am just thinking how we can promote NauNau Foods in Akwa Ibom State. We are a company involved in foods and restaurant we business. We call brands Salivate Foods. We serve only fresh foods, but we will like to go into processed/packaged foods too. Naunau foods presents a readied opportunity. Pls let me know what you feel.

7. Citizen Okon Ikott

December 15, 2016 at 1:57 pm

What are the prices like, What plans are there for sales reps in states? Citizen Okon Ikott

8. Gloria Eyeto

December 16, 2016 at 12:21 pm

I’m interested in this. How do I get access to your products? I’m in Lagos

9. victoria

December 17, 2016 at 5:32 pm

can we talk pl? above is my email add. thinking of selling ur products, if d margin will b comfortable. tanx.