BN TV

BN TV: Watch all the Fun Highlights of Funke Akindele-Bello & Hubby JJC’s House Warming with Tiwa Savage, Tee Billz, Timi Dakolo & More Spotted!

BN TV

Funke Akindele-Bello & Husband JJC Skillz hosted some friends and family at their new home in Amen Estate in Lagos on the 2nd of January 2017. The event was star-studded.

Here are some of the highlights from the event.

1. kay

January 5, 2017 at 10:49 am

See me smiling from molar to molar.I’m just so happy for jenifa,such a hardworking lady and she seems nice. Plus she looks so happy with jjc.God will do my own for me too oo.

• Jane

January 5, 2017 at 11:03 am

My sentiments exactly.

2. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

January 5, 2017 at 11:00 am

“ihe osiso anuwa. next time they should take their time, let’s see their faces.”

Gbenga Adeyinka, Pasuma Paso Wonder, Timi Dakolo, Kate Henshaw, Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, Alexx Ekubo, etc

3. Spunky

January 5, 2017 at 11:03 am

Congratulations to them. JJC comes across as the perfect gentle man.Nobody should spew thrash hia!!

4. mum

January 5, 2017 at 11:10 am

I love how Jjc let her have the spotlight and how jenefar reached out to him and pulled him closer. I pray their union last and be filled with beautiful things. Evry one deserves a second chance.

5. Grateful heart

January 5, 2017 at 11:27 am

Gosh I had tears in my eyes watching this video. God bless this couple, their home, and the works of their hands. And Tiwa and husbi; I see you; may God heal every wound and restore your marriage to what it should be, and may his love,joy,and peace continuously flow in Jesus mighty name.

6. olorire

January 5, 2017 at 11:29 am

amen estate advert loool

7. Isha

January 5, 2017 at 11:57 am

May your home be filled with Joy and happiness.

8. Mstilii

January 5, 2017 at 11:58 am

The one nollywood person whom I genuinely love and respect dearly is Funke Akindele.
    I have watched her since she first started about more than 18 or 19 yrs ago and i have seen her growth and all her hard work.I am happy she is very happy now, She deserves this and a million times more.SHE MAKES SO MANY OF US HAPPY WITH HER JOKES

Did jenifa just say

THEY WILL SONG A SING

🙂 🙂 🙂

9. Mstilii

January 5, 2017 at 11:59 am

yul and wifey looking ever so gorgeous.
    She did well making sure not to miss out inviting all her good friends

10. oghenekevwe

January 5, 2017 at 12:15 pm

There’s a change and happiness in this couple life. That is how it should be but are they using this medium to advertise the Amen estate?

11. Bubu

January 5, 2017 at 12:23 pm

I m soo happy for them, pls lord be with them through this journey, let it be total bliss in their lives.30yrs from now they will still have this joy we see.

12. Loretta

January 5, 2017 at 12:31 pm

So happy for jenifa she is such a funny lady .i pray dat God wld make their marriage last cos I see closeness in dem

13. Ghostmode

January 5, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Awwww so lovely…..I soo love me some Funke! Don’t know her but she seems to have this lovely aura around her. JJC you berra treat her right! Any attempt to mess up we will come after you lol.! Wish you both the very best.

14. Marian

January 5, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Forever shining lomo, loke loke Jenny baby!

15. gboa

January 5, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Funkey Baby, i love u die!!!!!WISH U AND JJC SKILLZ A BLISSFUL MARRIED LIFE, God will settle u this year IJN, no false prophecy shall stand, Ibeji loruko Jesu

16. Nothingbutthetruth

January 5, 2017 at 3:38 pm

In all honesty, if tiwa and tbillz are back together, she has just let down thousands of girls who were looking for something or someone bold enough to help them realise that they were in an emotionally or psychologically abusive relationship and that it’s NOT OK! I guess she gave in to the pressure from people and probably family who tell you to pray to change a man and ask God to heal your marriage that is glaringly not working. A lot of water under the bridge and public shaming has gone down between this two which are the evils in any relationship or marriage. I do wish them well as I am not God but truth is you can lie to the whole world and even your family but you can never lie to yourself. Truth is trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after ever mistake

• Frida

January 5, 2017 at 9:11 pm

How is this any of your business? I see no reason why she should take him back if he GENUINELY makes efforts to change and is in counselling. He does sound like he’s changed.
      Everyone deserves at least a 2nd chance.
      There has to be room for forgiveness in marriage.
      Don’t be surprised if they make it 50 years of wedded bliss.

• Frida

January 5, 2017 at 9:12 pm

*I see no reason why she shouldn’t take him back

17. maman

January 5, 2017 at 4:36 pm

I just love her! I truly love her spirit and I pray to God that her joy will know no bounds. I pray for her home – it will be filled filled with peace and blessings. Funky, soar high. You deserve it and God is on your side. Ma beru; don’t be afraid.

18. CHEEK

January 5, 2017 at 4:36 pm

OLUFUNKE OMO AKINDELE, LOKE LOKE NI O.
    I LURR YOU FROM AFAR.
    GOD WILL KEEP BLESSING YOU.
    YOUR CHILDREN WILL BREAK ALL THE PLATES IN THAT HOUSE IN JESUS NAME.
    YOU WILL GROW OLD WITH YOUR KIDS AND HUSBAND BY YOUR SIDE, IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY THAT I SERVE.

I LURR YOU FROM THE DAYS OF BISI(I NEED TO KNOW).
    LOKE LOKE LOMO, AND DI OLUWA MU. ILE RE KONI BAJE, ONA RE KONI DARU. AMEN

• Mohammad

January 6, 2017 at 12:23 am

This one had me laughing: “Your children will break all the plates in that house.” All ke? Is this one a prayer or a curse? Small time na to do deliverance on the children possessed by the spirit of destruction. lol

19. uloma

January 5, 2017 at 4:38 pm

I love my Jenifa to bits. JJC bless your home, you are comfortable in your own skin, really nice!

20. Lily

January 5, 2017 at 5:00 pm

That Lilian Esoro will be dancing up and down. No go fix your marriage.

• Ade

January 5, 2017 at 5:19 pm

@ Lily, you’re a goat. It’s women like you That shame other women into staying in bad marriages! Who are you to tell a grown woman what she must do with her life ? Did you live in the marriage with them? get out jo

21. Nene

January 5, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Such a down to earth woman. There’s a difference between those who work hard for their money legitimately and those who sleep around to make money. May God bless her and her family.

• Why the comparison though?

January 6, 2017 at 7:41 am

What about those who do both; work hard and sleep around? Is there a difference too.

Just compliment and end it there. You don’t have to put others down to compliment someone.

22. skyhigh

January 5, 2017 at 5:34 pm

funky seems to have found peace with jjc ..im happy for them and wish them well

23. Nothingbutthetruth

January 5, 2017 at 6:09 pm

BN where is my comment.

24. Tee

January 5, 2017 at 7:27 pm

@ Nene, you nailed it. 80% of Nollywood actresses sleep with politicians and rich Aristos. Many naive Nigerians come here to fight tooth and nail for them, calling it endorsement and hardwork. Genevieve and their likes sef yimu! Funke, God bless your home and the work of your hands.

25. NG

January 5, 2017 at 10:21 pm

Came to the ‘show’ here late but have to tell @Tee that his comment is silly. Genevieve worked hard and smart to be where she is today. Working hard and sweating stuff is ok but working smart…i love very well. In any case, non of us know who actually does the sleeping around welu welu (if at all) among these ladies as they don’t take us with them when they hang out.

26. Abominable snow girl

January 6, 2017 at 5:02 am

God bless Funke. Nigeria’s Sweetheart ?