BN TV

BN TV: Binge Watch Three New Episodes of Cowbellpedia Secondary Schools Mathematics Quiz Show

The third season of the Mathematical secondary school quiz competition Cowbellpedia continues.

In the 5th episode we meet the 12 contestants competing for the grand prize:

Junior Category:
1. Kolawole Bankole of Greater Tomorrow International College, Ondo State.
2. Tamunokoro Braide of Graceland International School, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
3. Ezekiel Ekanem of Advanced Breed Group of Schools, Ogun State.
4. George Tochukwu of Ruby Peculiar College, Taraba State
5. Omamode Sowho of Graceville High School, Delta State.
6. Henry Nworie of Twelve Apostles College, Ebonyi State.

Senior:
1. Fatima Suleiman of Elkanemi Schools, Borno State.
2. Alfred Thompson of Belary Schools, Bayelsa State.
3. Jinan Lakan of Bethany Christian Academy, Plateau State.
4. Chisom Benjamin of Dority International Secondary School, Abia State.
5. Favor Ajibola of Model Secondary School, Akure, Ondo State.
6. Christopher Ikeh of Reality High School, Osun State.

Watch

In episode 6 the 12 contestants are:

Junior Category:
1. Sharon Adichie of Royl Girls’ Academy, Rivers State.
2. Joseph Agom of Top Faith International Secondary School, Akwa Ibom State.
3. Jacinta Osose of Presentation National High School, Edo State.
4. Anastasia Ifinedo of Dority International Secondary School, Abia State.
5. Khalid Yusuf of Gobarau Academy, Katsina State.
6. Godwin Terzulum of Government Science and Technical College Garagboghol, Benue State.

Senior Category:
1. Ikechukwu Ibeh of Federal Government Academy, Suleja, Niger State.
2. Mariya Garba of Caliphate International Schools, Gusau, Zamfara State.
3. Racheal Igbozurike of Federal Government Girls College Calabar, Cross River State.
4. Sorchima Duru of F.C.E CTD Secondary School Akoka, Lagos.
5. Temitayo Jimoh of Greater Tomorrow Model College, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
6. Tomiwa Olatunbosun of Bibo Oluwa Academy, Osun State.

Watch

In episode 7 one ththe015 Cowbellpedia finalist – Evans Owamoyo, joins the senior category of the competition.

See the 12 contestants playing this week:

Junior:
1. Blessing Chidera Eluwa of Success Schools, Sokoto State (Absent).
2. Falmata Ibrahim of Elkanemi Schools, Borno State.
3. Fuad Alaka of Federal Science and Technical College Yaba, Lagos State.
4. Ibrahim Isa Jajere of Nigerian Tulip International College, Yobe State.
5. Ilerioluwakiiye Abolade of Skyward Mega High School, Oyo State.
6. Oyintomiwa Oni of African International College, Abuja.

Senior:
1. Evans Owamoyo of Greater Tomorrow International College, Ondo State.
2. Haruna Abba of Science Secondary School, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State.
3. Kadiri Eshiovaze of Gloryland Secondary School, Edo State.
4. Olalekan Abdullateef of Vanguards Academy, Ogun State.
5. Oluwatade Akinjide of The Learningfield Schools, Lagos State.
6. Uchechukwu Ezedimora of Graceland International School, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Watch

1. Owoblow

September 24, 2017 at 9:28 am

Wow I think if we keep investing in education, in no time, we will get there. Like wise I think investing on girl child education goes a long way to help the female folks take control of their future and drastically reduces early marriage or early motherhood as the case may be. Nice one from cowbel

2. Daniel Dan

June 19, 2019 at 7:48 pm

3. Valentine

October 20, 2019 at 10:12 pm

I believe in catching them young, but sadly in Nigeria people invest more in TV reality shows than things like this.

• Thompson

November 4, 2019 at 4:20 pm

I also believe but sadly in Nigeria people invest more in TV reality shows than things like this.

4. Happiness Danson

November 20, 2019 at 8:44 am

5. Wilfred

November 22, 2019 at 12:27 am

Kudos to Cowbell on this. I pray Nigeria education system gets better. I support investing on girl child Education too.

6. Naijanewsgist

December 2, 2019 at 4:24 am

Kudos to Cowbell

7. Samuel Peter

December 22, 2019 at 6:00 pm

• Matt Henry

August 20, 2020 at 4:59 pm

8. click here

January 20, 2020 at 7:24 pm

Wow! great information. Thanks for choosing this!

9. Abel Brown

February 21, 2020 at 12:28 am

Mehn… I think if we keep investing in education, in no time, we will get there. Like wise I think investing on girl child education goes a long way to help the female folks take control of their future and drastically reduces early marriage or early motherhood as the case may be. Nice one from cowbel

10. Recruitment News

March 2, 2020 at 3:52 pm

Nice one

11. Recruitment

April 8, 2020 at 11:53 am

12. Chris Enang

April 11, 2020 at 5:37 am

Thanks to Cowbel for giving our children a chance to show their talent and also the good competition environment.

13. Bekeking

April 15, 2020 at 12:41 pm

This is great. My opinion is that we need to invest more in education for us to get there.

14. Austin Post

May 10, 2020 at 7:11 pm

This is really great…our children are greatly becoming the leaders of tommorow

15. Recruitmentformat

August 3, 2020 at 10:46 pm

With the latest happenings in today’s society, it is very important to pay attention to the girl child educating them on the dangers surrounding them.

16. Eucharia

October 5, 2020 at 12:01 am

This is great

17. Isreal

November 14, 2020 at 2:16 am

I was going to participate in my secondary schools but my Maths H.O.D lost his mum and that was the end.

18. jamb expo 2021

December 6, 2020 at 2:23 pm

my pleasure reading this but I must commend that this piece of information is way to good to go and I’ll try share this to appreciate your effort. you put into your blog and detailed information you provide admiring the dedication

19. jamb expo 2021

December 6, 2020 at 2:27 pm

20. Sholeye Olumide

January 22, 2021 at 12:43 am

These kids are the future of our nation, things like cowbellpedia will help them a lot. I pray the government starts focusing on education.

21. Brixy

February 16, 2021 at 4:54 pm

I love going through this blog. Keep up

22. knat

February 16, 2021 at 4:57 pm

Thanks for encouraging these children to be who they are. Excellent one

23. recruitment cave

April 21, 2021 at 9:51 pm

Wow! great information. Thanks for choosing this!