Scoop

So Cute?! John Mikel Obi’s Twin Girls celebrate second Birthday

BellaNaija.com

Nigerian international and Tianjin TEDA midfielder John Mikel Obi and his girlfriend Olga Allegra threw a party for their twin daughters today as they celebrate their second birthday.

The duo shared photos and videos from the party on their Instagram pages.

On his page, Mikel wrote:

Happy birthday to our beautiful daughters ♥️♥️ #mypride #myjoy???

Olga wrote:

Hands down best party I’ve been to. And we all now I’ve been to few epic ones ?????? Happy Birthday peanuts, I’m so proud of you! I wish you laugh and smile through life as much as we all did today! #BestDayEver

See photos below:

BellaNaija - So Cute?! John Mikel Obi's Twin Girls celebrate second Birthday BellaNaija - So Cute?! John Mikel Obi's Twin Girls celebrate second Birthday BellaNaija - So Cute?! John Mikel Obi's Twin Girls celebrate second Birthday BellaNaija - So Cute?! John Mikel Obi's Twin Girls celebrate second Birthday BellaNaija - So Cute?! John Mikel Obi's Twin Girls celebrate second Birthday

Watch video below:

A post shared by Mikel Obi (@mikel_john_obi) on

Photo Credit: Instagram – @olga_allegra

1. john

September 16, 2017 at 4:01 pm

aww..white women are the best..there is something pure ,natural and relaxed about them..the dude is living every black man fantasy and dream ..lucky dude..how I wish white men will come and collect every black woman in africa and let us have the white women….africa will change over night…..well ,well..one can only dream..even mixed women will do

• Weezy

September 16, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Wow.

• Elle

September 16, 2017 at 6:08 pm

Choi! See inferiority complex at work. I bet you will be prostrating to greet your white woman every morning John.

By the way, hope your mum is a white woman, no?

• noni

September 16, 2017 at 6:32 pm

DaFuq? is this sarcasm? ”pure” ”Natural” & ”Relaxed” …Bruh..Miss me with that. I think you will find this to be true about ALL WOMEN regardless of ”race”. You obviously need to meet more women bruh.

• lifeisbeautiful

September 17, 2017 at 8:03 am

You monster!

2. Tutelage

September 16, 2017 at 5:41 pm

His family or friends are never around him. Why?

• Mannie

September 17, 2017 at 12:19 am

Well, he did not marry his family and friends, did he?

• I noticed too

September 17, 2017 at 2:26 am

I noticed too. Only white people (adults and kids) at this birthday. Even if his family isn’t there, no black friends? To each his own. This video is good evidence to be used in court If he ever tries to file for custody in future #WhereYaSupportSystem

3. Bia

September 16, 2017 at 6:12 pm

If na Naija party, the cake go be like wedding cake.

• Anon

September 16, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Right! With about six other cakes by the side – chocolate, red velvet, strawberry gateau, vanilla cheesecake, carrot cake and layered rainbow cake.

4. john

September 16, 2017 at 6:17 pm

I bet you will be prostrating to greet your white woman every morning John………why not or is it you ungrateful, insecure lot I should bow to..whether my mother is black or white ..it doesnt change any damn anything..try that stupid, cliche emotional blackmail on someone else

• Elle

September 17, 2017 at 1:51 pm

Heya, ndo John. Black women must have done you a very strong thing ??

5. MyFather

September 17, 2017 at 12:39 am

It’s not just white women. White humans cut it more. They are more simple, more reflective, more calculating ..I could go on but people will abuse me now so I will just keep queit so we can all continue to fool ourselves.

• amaa

September 17, 2017 at 4:11 am

Just negoduu what colonialism has caused Okpari ohhhhhhh where are the shrinks in the house you have 2 patients

6. JT

September 17, 2017 at 1:47 pm

There’s a proverb that says a man’s thinking and mental capacity is known when he speaks. Another proverb says that it is better to shut up and let people think that you’re a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
    @john, you thinking is not just shallow and childish, it reeks of a great amount of fear and low self esteem. You need to work on yourself.