Connect with us

Music

Ubi Franklin’s home almost Gutted by Fire | Watch

BellaNaija.com

Published

 on

Ubi Franklin's home almost Gutted by Fire | Watch - BellaNaijaTripleMG boss Ubi Franklin revealed that his house was almost was almost gutted by fire Tuesday morning.

In a video shared on his Instagram page, Ubi Franklin said his air conditioning unit caught fire, and almost spread to other parts of the house.

The house was cloaked in smoke at some point that he fell, he said.

Read the caption below:

Anyone who knows me knows i wake up very early.
I don’t stay in bed past 6:am latest 7:am
Except I went to bed at about that time.
So I woke up this mornings was getting set for work.
I had my friends come in from out of town and I was like since I live alone they should come stay at mine.
So I had just finished praying and was getting my gadgets ready for work and I heard one of my friends shouting fire fire Ubi Fire Fire ?
I came out the whole house was filled up with smoke I was confused on where to start.
The fire started from the Faulty AC.
Guess what all the water taps in the entire house stopped working.
I had to get the bottle water from the fridge and started with that and nothing
It was raining heavy at the time I don’t think there was an amount of shouting that could be heard by a neighbor.
so I found water somewhere and used the morning fresh in the kitchen and still nothing, my friend found poundo yam flour in the kitchen and we soaked that in water and finally we were able to contain that fire.
At some point I couldn’t see anymore cos of the smoke covered the whole house and I fell ?
We all need to be careful, just last week same AC burnt down a friends house and left him and his family with nothing .
This AC burning down houses is getting too much.
Be careful and be vigilant .
I Pray God keeps us and our loved ones safe ??????
Thank God for everything.
Alive and well
Properties can be replaced But life can’t be
Thank you God for keeping The irreplaceable ALIVE??

See the post below:

View this post on Instagram

Anyone who knows me knows i wake up very early. I don’t stay in bed past 6:am latest 7:am Except I went to bed at about that time. So I woke up this mornings was getting set for work. I had my friends come in from out of town and I was like since I live alone they should come stay at mine. So I had just finished praying and was getting my gadgets ready for work and I heard one of my friends shouting fire fire Ubi Fire Fire ? I came out the whole house was filled up with smoke I was confused on where to start. The fire started from the Faulty AC. Guess what all the water taps in the entire house stopped working. I had to get the bottle water from the fridge and started with that and nothing It was raining heavy at the time I don’t think there was an amount of shouting that could be heard by a neighbor. so I found water somewhere and used the morning fresh in the kitchen and still nothing, my friend found poundo yam flour in the kitchen and we soaked that in water and finally we were able to contain that fire. At some point I couldn’t see anymore cos of the smoke covered the whole house and I fell ? We all need to be careful, just last week same AC burnt down a friends house and left him and his family with nothing . This AC burning down houses is getting too much. Be careful and be vigilant . I Pray God keeps us and our loved ones safe ?????? Thank God for everything. Alive and well Properties can be replaced But life can’t be Thank you God for keeping The irreplaceable ALIVE??

A post shared by Mr ubifranklintriplemg (@ubifranklintriplemg) on

18 Comments

  1. Asa

    September 26, 2017 at 12:41 pm

    Ubi lives alone.

    I just keep wondering, about this your marriage, can nothing be done? Can you people not settle? What did you do to her that was so unforgivable? I wish you people could mend your differences and forgive each other. If not, may you both find happiness elsewhere. I just wish though that the happiness you two found, could have lasted.

    • Ottawa Queen

      September 26, 2017 at 5:04 pm

      Well, marriage is not by force or a do or die affair. If it isn’t working then it isn’t working. There’s no where in the bible that states without being married you won’t be successful in life or make heaven. In fact, Paul in the bible said he rather stays unmarried because of the complexity in it but rather focus on his calling and mission to win souls for Christ. Please leave Ubi and Lilian alone. Yes we all wish for a happy ending for couples but since they have moved on, I bet we all should too.

  2. Anon

    September 26, 2017 at 12:49 pm

    Pity. Water and an electrical fire (class D ) don’t go well. Get a fire blanket and fire extinguishers. There’s also a risk of an electrical shock. In the absence of those gadgets, fizzy drinks (as bizarre as it sound.) “The logic behind this is all fizzy drinks contain carbon dioxide, which is an inhibitor for combustion.”

    Class D
    Fueled by: combustible metals (sodium, titanium, magnesium, etc.)
    Best to extinguish with: copper-based dry powder or sodium chloride
    Why not water: water can make Class D fires worse! Water helps fuel these fires.

    • Anon

      September 26, 2017 at 12:50 pm

      as bizarre as it sounds*

    • Simplymeana

      September 26, 2017 at 1:48 pm

      Thanks for this, but does dis mean u can contain fire by adding (salt) sodium chloride? in d absence of an extinguisher or fizzy drinks

    • Anon

      September 26, 2017 at 2:48 pm

      Simplymeana – yes a lot of salt. Also bicarbonate of soda/baking powder is just as good. They release carbon dioxide (a chemical reaction to the fire) which smothers the oxygen in the fire and also absorbs the heat.

      A power surge is another thing that can cause fire. Some people have stabilisers for their TVs, but they also need them for their ACs, fridges, freezers etc. Expensive but worthwhile 🙂

    • Anon

      September 26, 2017 at 2:50 pm

      bicarbonate of soda/baking soda*

      Tired eyes! 🙂

  3. abby

    September 26, 2017 at 1:41 pm

    @Asa person house dey burn..its marriage that has been over since you are still talking na wa for you o.

    • Asa

      September 26, 2017 at 2:20 pm

      Nne no vex. Another time I will talk about the AC burning. Today, I chose to speak of what touched my heart about his narrative. No vex. I dey hope say the marriage go resurrect.

  4. Pak

    September 26, 2017 at 1:46 pm

    The other day it was BankyW AC and now yours ugh? If I may ask y’all, na which kind witchy witchy AC una dey use up and down eh?

    • Flash

      September 26, 2017 at 2:01 pm

      I actually think all these AC companies bring substandard AC’s to Nigeria. I remember Tope FNR too had AC burning wahala. No checks or quality control. These companies just bring anything in or assemble whatever they like in Nigeria. Its so sad.

    • ogeAdiro

      September 26, 2017 at 3:53 pm

      With the constant power outages and surges, why won’t AC burn? The people manufacturing these ACs probably didn’t account for the Naija environment.

  5. ozyy

    September 26, 2017 at 2:54 pm

    That”s how my AC blew…i saw lightening in it ..the sound was scary. Thank GOD i was in the room. May GOD help us…In the kitchen & bathrooms, there are many agents of death as well as the entire house..we should be careful..double check ur gas cookers and the gas cylinder frequently..sighhhhhhhh

  6. Aibee

    September 26, 2017 at 4:29 pm

    I recently attended a Fire Safety Workshop and one lesson I took away is that split unit ACs are a fire hazard. Second take away lesson was the need to have at least one functional fire extinguisher in the house always.

  7. chingasco5

    September 26, 2017 at 8:47 pm

    Get a fucking fire extinguisher dim wit.

  8. Bimbim

    September 27, 2017 at 9:13 am

    People sha instead of thanking God for his life n property u choose to talk about his marriage remember he’s human n not a robot. He only has one life. If he dies in dat fire marriage will not be his judgment or safty. Abeg people let’s thinks deep before we start pushing blame or our celebrities. Let dem be biko nu, ahan abi kilode gan gan

  9. chi

    September 27, 2017 at 1:29 pm

    this guy is just displaying his ignorance, so wit all these ur wealth flaunting n abroad things u cldnt afford to buy a simple fire extinguisher to keep in ur house. too bad.

  10. Dr. Ngozi

    September 28, 2017 at 10:20 am

    Connect AVS (a/c surge protector)to your a/c. Better safe than sorry.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Star Features

Advertisement
css.php