Scoop

#MissWorld2017: Nigeria’s rep Ugochi Ihueze is back in town!

BellaNaija.com

Our girl Ugochi Ihueze is back from China!

Ugochi, who made us proud and represented Nigeria at the 2017 Miss World competition arrived Lagos yesterday, and her friends, family and fellow Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria contestants surprised her at the airport, and she looks genuinely excited to see them.

Good to have her back and we wish her all the best in her future endeavours.

See photos:

Photo Credit: @missworldnigeria17

1. Temi Tope

November 22, 2017 at 12:02 am

I KNOW IF I TALK THEY WILL HAMMER ME BEFORE PUTTING ME UNDER THE GUILLOTINE.. BUT I MUST TALK OOOOO.. THAT PICTURE WITH THE BLUE SWEATER DOES NOT GIVE HER JUSTICE..SHE DOES NOT LOOK GOOD ON THAT PICTURE.. TRULY.. A MISS SHOULD BE MORE SASSY.. THE HAIR IS BAD, THE LOOK, NO MAKE UP.. JEWELRY ALL LOOK BAD. NO WONDER SHE IS BACK.. AND THAT IS THE NAKED TRUTH.. MAYBE SHE DID NOT HAVE THE RIGHT SPONSORS.. BUT TRULY MY DEAR.. ….. NOW YOU PEOPLE CAN HAMMER ME AND PUT ME UNDER THE GUILLOTINE
    NO WAY SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GAL IN NAIJA.

• #ProudNigerian

November 22, 2017 at 1:25 am

No make up? Do you think China is at your back yard ? She reached top 15 even with her “unsassyness”. And yes she is beautiful. Maybe you can represent us next time! Ugochi welcome back Jare. Utilize this opportunity to the fullest most importantly keep being humble baby SOAR!

• Loool

November 22, 2017 at 9:53 am

All you do is drop sad comments all over BN, Ugochi has followed her dreams and given it a good shot. Temi what are you doing in your own life besides hating on random people online? What an existence.

2. Ephi

November 22, 2017 at 9:56 am

I’m just touched by how down to earth she is. Wow. Ugochi, may you soar to greater heights. Humility is a virtue.

3. John

November 22, 2017 at 10:11 am

Another food don land for the Alhaji’s, politicians or yahoo boys etc…she should que in line….if she is lucky she fit marry one ( depends on her hustle)..wish her good luck

• Ephi

November 22, 2017 at 10:29 am

I wonder if you would make this exact statement if this was your daughter ? Sigh. She is not a piece of meat, she is a human like you, so have some respect.

4. John

November 22, 2017 at 10:59 am

@ephi spare that your “if it was ur daughter emotional sentiments”…I won’t even let my daughter participate in this rubbish in the first instance and if she does I will disown her ..I work with a lot of insiders and beauty pagent organisations and I really know first-hand the kind of immorality and atrocities that’s goes on in the name of winning Miss Nigeria or whatever…believe me or not when I tell you the only difference between all these Miss bla bla bla and the normal average hoe u see on the street is that they are more expensive…if an average hoe cost you 10000 naira…those girls will cost u more than 500000 naira …there is even an underground organised network for that were u bid…..I am not being a hater ..it is just the reality on ground…

• Ephi

November 22, 2017 at 11:15 am

That is NOT the point, whether or not you would allow your daughter participate in such does not change the fact that you should learn to show respect to other people. You cannot tar everyone with the same brush and be calling people hoes as you please. I am not here to start arguing with you like the others do here, just clearly pointing out to you how wrong that statement was, and I stand by that.

5. John

November 22, 2017 at 11:40 am

I don’t understand this, why is it that my comment always work you girls up. It is not a must you must agree with me and I most agree with you or am I the only one here. Just ignore my comment and pass, haba!!..I don’t like following bandwagon especially from those I consider fish brains. I rarely jump on people comment here..if u don’t like what I say just ignore it and make your own damn comment, then move on.. or are you one of BN shareholder ?.

• Ephi

November 22, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Wail all you want. At least you get the message. Now you can continue with your wailing comments all over the place. Eod.

6. John

November 22, 2017 at 11:41 am

“Must”

7. John

November 22, 2017 at 12:18 pm

@Ephi Yawnnnnnnn

8. omololami

November 22, 2017 at 3:15 pm

welcome back Ugochi, Sophie darling, i see you!