Scoop

“My name is Kunle Remi & not Adesua (Etomi)’s ex” – Actor declares on Instagram

BellaNaija.com

Kunle Remi

Nollywood actor Kunle Remi has had enough of the rumours floating around that he dated Adesua Etomi.

The actor on his Instagram page, said that he never confirmed or admitted that him and Adesua were an item, and he has remained silent out of respect to the newlyweds.

Read his post:

MY NAME IS KUNLE REMI and Not ADESUA’s Ex.

Silence,they say is Golden.
I am not a bitter person neither am I a sadist.
Sometimes Not every one is strong enough to handle it.
If you don’t know anything or if you are not sure, you don’t have to comment or curse people just SHUT UP. “If You don’t talk (in cases like this) you won’t die”.
BE SURE BEFORE YOU JUDGE ANYONE, OR BETTER STILL DON’T. THAT’S WHY GOD SAYS HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN JUDGE US ALL.
Don’t Curse yourself.

Thank you for reading.
PS : Next Time you want to talk about me or refer to me. My Name is KUNLE REMI, the charming, charismatic , God Fearing, hardworking , Gentlemen but you can just call me THE ACTOR!! Signed
MANAGEMENT.

View this post on Instagram

MY NAME IS KUNLE REMI and Not ADESUA’s Ex. Silence,they say is Golden. I have been silent, but some people have taken this as an invitation to take the piss!! I have chosen my words and thought this action through, so read carefully, yes, pay attention I will only say this once. I am not a bitter person neither am I a sadist. ‘If’ you know me, (if you don’t, ask about me from those that do) you would know I am a very positive and I radiate good vibes only, I am not here for any form of negativity whatsoever. My name has been used inappropriately, and it is time I set the record straight. I intentionally waited till after the festive of the beautiful wedding ceremony had come to a natural halt out of respect for the couple. I have not till this present day said to any blogger, or mentioned on any social media platform, or granted any interview admitting or confirming that I was ever in a relationship with the former Miss Adesua Etomi who as well all know tied the knot over the past weekend, neither do I recall her doing the same. Yet some jobless people cooked up stories and sold it to other jobless people and then jobless readers and commentators believed it and hence the rumors started circulating with no proof other than pictures of us on a Movie set titled (FALLING. A great film by the way, It’s on Netflix if you haven’t seen it.). Contrary to the opinion of people who feel theirs matters, I don’t have to congratulate the beautiful couple publicly to prove anything. Some of us would rather do our things privately. You CAN’T believe all you see on social media (some people will still not understand). Take for example ; Recently I posted a picture of my Beautiful Nephew on my Instagram and as expected, rumors started again without any confirmation that I have a baby. (Quote me) I never confirmed to anyone that he is My Son. So there you go!!. Not all you see or read on social media is the gospel truth. Having said that this is my advice to those this may concern; Just for your sanity try to be sure about the rumors and gist before you tongue lash people or judge people. Sometimes Not every one is strong enough to handle it. Continued in comment.

A post shared by Kunle Remi (@kunleremiofficial) on

1. Nenye

November 30, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Well said. Maturity at its peak.

2. stacy_kema

November 30, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Ok Sir. Noted. Thank you and good bye

3. Oyoma Kelvin

November 30, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Lol. The guy is being hunted by fans. I feel your pain bro.

4. Susie

November 30, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Too much drama surrounding one wedding. Loads of photo of traditional, civil, white wedding etc. followed by unintentional nude photo sharing scandal and now a press statement from an ex? I love how private Banky & Adesua were when they were dating & wish they could replicate that as much as possible. No issues with sharing & people are free to share away but I feel that marriages are already hard & publicity & social media adds more pressure. I noticed Adesua is no longer in the pics Banky has been sharing after the scandal & I hope (as she appears more private) that she can talk to him so they step away from all this noise & nurture their relationship

• wellWell

November 30, 2017 at 4:18 pm

Well, as it seems now, they have no choice right now than to keep sharing cos they have signed up for all the social media sharing of their wedding activities; Cos it seems to me like the wedding was sponsored by some tourist folks in SA and they have to do their bit to keep their #SAexperience agreement going cum wedding party promotion.

• Corolla

November 30, 2017 at 11:31 pm

Which nude scandal. Wetin sele?

• Jay

December 1, 2017 at 2:01 am

They were never private. Adesua probably didn’t want us to know about the relationship then; early stages. Remember what they say about dating privately and taking your L’s privately. Many of these celebrities are not private, you’ll know after engagement that they are not. I’m over their relationship already, privacy is golden.

5. #ProudNigerian

November 30, 2017 at 4:15 pm

The fact he did not marry her doesn’t make him less fortunate. People making it seem like he missed a lifetime opportunity for not “wifing” her. What if they are not compatible? . The fact Adesua to many people is an angel doesn’t make her less human she has her flaws so does he . If the relationship doesn’t work out fine if it does fine. Let Kunkle breathe abeg. KunLe I love your mature response.

• wellWell

November 30, 2017 at 4:25 pm

Dear why do you bother explaining this things to social media folks. They don’t care about giving any deep meaning or thinking to any situation as it is all about trendy issues, clicks, likes, memes and follow the bandwagon movement.
      As much as his response is well put together and very reasonable, i dont think he should have bothered explaining to social media bullies that have just chosen Adesuwa as their favorite person of interest and next best thing after jollof and so have been placed on a high pedestal that no one dare speak.
      Watch as they will still cajole him and bash him or out-rightly accuse him of seeking relevance and trying to shine on top Adesuwa’s fame

• MrsO

November 30, 2017 at 4:28 pm

I taya oo.. the way people are just assuming Adesuwa is some angel.. what if she’s the one who lost out on this great guy? No one is perfect and Adesuwa certainly isn’t!

• A

November 30, 2017 at 5:53 pm

You guys are part of the problem. After reading everything he wrote you are still assuming and writing as though they dated when he clearly has stated they didn’t. You weren’t there and will never knew, so take what the party involved has told you. It’s not like you’ll gain/lose anything if you don’t. One reads stories put up on the internet by bloggers without evidence and any claim to any credible info into the lives of those involved and you either cuss them out or hail them without knowing what the truth is. The way assumptions are just made and believed is baffling.

• John

November 30, 2017 at 6:30 pm

@proudly Nigerian Agree with you…the way people is going about this adesua chick..You will think she is a virgin who haven’t seen another man dic* before…I bet if there is any cheating in that relationship ..it will come from adesua…she is not as innocent as people potray her to be

• Seriously

December 1, 2017 at 5:09 pm

Kunle wrote an epistle where he explained they never had a serious relationship but y’all still want to feed on it.
      His response is very mature.
      People feed off rumors even when truth is presented to them.
      I wish you all the best in your future acting career. The best is to ignore these rumors just like how Bey does it.

6. Chu

November 30, 2017 at 4:40 pm

I don’t know Kunle Remi but I love Zane in Tinsel and I too don’t like how they have made him out to be the’ ex’, guy that is still honing his acting skills, y’all want to make him the ex? C’mon.
    And btw if Joy Isi Bewaji who crushes on him big time catch una eh…

7. Blizjoan

November 30, 2017 at 4:54 pm

I tire for some bloggers ooo. Nice response. Please just ignore them jare

8. Ms

November 30, 2017 at 5:06 pm

Folks should tell a difference between Great on screen chemistry and off screen. Isn’t this the same bullshit they did with Ramsey and Genevieve and still do till this day.

I mean what is wrong with some these bloggers any razz immature fool with no respect gets Android phone now the want to be the next shaderoom and will post any bullshit to get some traffic. And the ones that pisses me off is the very people who clicked like button on those useless lying post on Instagram are the same ones now coming on dudes page to say “Kunle don’t mind them sha” meanwhile y’all hypocrital asses clicked like to that post last week.

So many fake people.

Brotha nuff said. After this anything else these assholes insinuate just leave them to think whatever .that whole thing was so disrespectful

• nene

November 30, 2017 at 9:49 pm

wrong example. genevieve and ramsey noah might not have dated but they were intimate. i believer kunle remi and adesua also dated.

• Chinny

December 1, 2017 at 4:28 am

@Ms, exactly. I honestly didn’t see any great screen chemistry in Wedding Party. I think people talked a lot about their chemistry cos for a long time, we haven’t had good Nollywood screen pairing and chemistry. During the old Nollywood, that 2001-2006 ish era, was when we had baaad chemistry. Their wedding party chemistry was no where compared to RMD/Stella Genevieve/EmekaIke Genevieve/RamnseyNoah Genevieve/PatAttah StObi/Stephanie JimIyke/RitaDominic.

I miss that era mehn. Video club Nollywood days. Budget was low but acting was good. Their chemistry/pairing was so good that once you see the cast, you know what’s up. Like everyone knew their on screen partner lol. Now we have high budget films but acting is bleh.

9. Bibi

November 30, 2017 at 5:59 pm

You should have continue being silent.

• Puzzles

November 30, 2017 at 6:16 pm

No. I’m glad he spoke up. I have been reading comments insulting the guy that he missed an opportunity of a lifetime. I’ll feel really bad if i were in his shoes, being insulted for dating someone i didn’t even date and probably was never interested in.

Even if it were true, who are we to just assume that Banky is the best catch or Adesua is the best wife material? How do we know he wasn’t the one betrayed and dumped for the richer and more popular Banky W?

People just make assumptions that the lady who got married before her mates or the lady a man jilted another girl for and married is the better person. Life has shown me that the person who married first is not necessarily the better person. Hopefully, his message would stop the hateful comments.

10. Weezy

November 30, 2017 at 6:56 pm

What is it with Nigerian celebrities and long instagram posts? Its so annoying,. Get straight to the point. “I am not Adesua’s Ex. Stop spreading rumors. Stop telling me I missed out. But please watch my movie on Netflix.” THE END. How hard is that? Instead they will be telling story.

11. Ottawa Queen

November 30, 2017 at 7:04 pm

The love I have for this guy just doubled. I fell in love with you from the moment I saw you first on Tinsel… I never be lived the rumours and the silly posts by the blogs anyways, good you came forward. No mind some naija ppl o. Na the work wey dem dey do!! Jobless, pained and judgemental bunch.

12. Mamamia

November 30, 2017 at 7:42 pm

But he sha dated Adesuwa, it is written all over that reply, however, it is nobodies business what they choose to do with their personal lives and no one has the right to judge who missed out on who. Who friggin cares?!

13. Enny Heart Heart

November 30, 2017 at 8:38 pm

Your name is Kunle Remi and you are one hottt fella ??

14. John

November 30, 2017 at 9:25 pm

*people are*

15. King bey

December 1, 2017 at 11:15 am

What’s the fuse about Adesua being an angel..The fact she married Banky doesn’t mean she’s better than Banky’s ex’s..if she was soooo perfect like you all think why didnt one of her ex married her? The truth remains that we all have that one special person who will complete us and gives us that butterfly in our tummy..Banky met her and fell for her,ask her to be his wife and here they are today Mr and Mrs W ..Are they better than their ex’s just because they are married? No,same way their ex’s will meet someone ,fall in love and marry too.if you are reading my comment just keep this at the back of your mind that none of your ex’s hubby/ wife,girlfriend/ boyfriend are better than you…