Events

BN Red Carpet Fab: “The Wedding Party 2 – Destination Dubai” Premiere

BellaNaija.com

Over the weekend the highly anticipated movie The Wedding Party 2: Destination Dubai premiered at the Eko Hotel & Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos.

The theme for the premiere, was “Arabian Night” where celebrities were asked to come out all decked out in there best Arabian inspired outfits.

The hosts for the night were Folu Storms and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Adesua Etomi, Mo Abudu, Bolanle Olukanni, Mimi Onalaja, Ireti Doyle, Beverly Naya, Ono Bello, Sola Sobowale, Tallulah Doherty, Shaffy Bello, AY, Mabel Makun and many more celebrities were in attendance.

BN brought you the first photos and now we have all the red carpet fab!

Upclose & Personal

EmmaOhMaGod

Inside Shots

The Screening

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

1. Toba Emmanuel

December 12, 2017 at 10:09 am

Whoowww !!! we have a lovely people in this country Nigeria.

2. THE MUMMY

December 12, 2017 at 10:22 am

LAMIDE AKINTOBI, you ‘branched’ here from your village town hall meeting obviously, so you are pardoned. Lol

• Tutu

December 12, 2017 at 12:17 pm

Lamide on some asoebi sturvs

3. Ene

December 12, 2017 at 11:11 am

My Naija people. When dress code is well understood. I have to see TWP2 with immediate effect.

4. Ada2times

December 12, 2017 at 11:15 am

Chigurl looking like Santa’s bride, and OC my man, looking like Joseph from a Nativity play ?

5. Bolaji

December 12, 2017 at 11:30 am

Trying to understand the point of the repeat post…..Failing.

• Wunmi

December 12, 2017 at 12:03 pm

EXACTLY !! Was the first post deleted?BN you are so confused

• Kia

December 12, 2017 at 2:15 pm

Because if u payed attention the previous post had just a few people…..

• Bolaji

December 12, 2017 at 4:50 pm

And if you paid attention Kia, you would see that most of the people in the second post were in the first post. Please refund Mo for that non clapback clapback,

6. Loki

December 12, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Which part of the Arab world is Patience Ozokwor supposed to be from? The one Nnewi is a part of? Ali Baba looks like how I picture Shekau the Boko Haram president…

7. Meee

December 12, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Ali Baba and thé 40 thieves! Starring Toyin as the Genie…

8. Rey

December 12, 2017 at 1:18 pm

Osas Ajibade is one beautiful yummy woman!

9. Kish

December 12, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Peace Hyde, Peace Hyde, Peace Hyde how many times did I call you? Breathtakingly beautiful

10. Temi

December 12, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Part 2 –

Is Tope Oshin pregnant again?

Ali Baba wussup?

Mo had not named the designer. OMG did they fall out?

I thought Dakore moved to America and I’m oni went to Canada. Did they come back just so they can be on a red carpet?

Mrs Ukeje I like you. Don’t understand Arabia, keep it regular ? Lala iz OK, there is God. Somewhere.

Funlola is growing on me.

11. Nki'Ru

December 12, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Beverley Naya!!!! Came, saw and conquered!!!!! Her outfit was amazing!!!!! Slayed on all levels mehn!!!!! Real talk she took the theme of Arabian nights, above and beyond, that is how you make a statement and shutdown the place all at the same damn time ????????

• Dee

December 12, 2017 at 4:44 pm

You must be her friend. So pls Tell her next event she should only wear pant and come, as there’s no point limiting our view since she loves to be naked. Slay ko!

• meah

December 12, 2017 at 4:50 pm

Errr….ok!

12. olajumoke

December 12, 2017 at 3:24 pm

RMD is looking so yummy.!

13. Desert Rainbow

December 12, 2017 at 3:52 pm

Where is Kemi .A. in all of these festivities?

• Dee

December 12, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Think they fell out . She did not attend and she’s yet to even post anything on this.

14. Rossypetite

December 12, 2017 at 3:58 pm

most of them look beautiful…Osas has these beautiful legs and I love her simple dress. Banky W why the shades? lots of people are wearing Indian attires or am I confused..i though it should be arabian not indian.

15. Jummy

December 12, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Used to be like Toolz, thinking that my boobs had to be up to my face for my outfit to pop. We’re shaped similarly but I’m 20, maybe 30 pounds smaller.

Glad I know better now. Your boobs don’t ALWAYS have to be in your face girl. You can wear nice outfits without excessive cleavage.

16. Julz

December 12, 2017 at 4:50 pm

My faves have to be Adesua simple and classy the head gear is hoooooot.
    Rita Dominic really really beautiful she never gets it wrong.
    Peace Hyde fiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeee……meehhhhhhnnnnn
    Dolapo is Chic & on point!
    I love the photos!!! Everyone tried sha all the guests looked gorgeous

17. cacmilla

December 12, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Most of the pictures made me flinch……hmmmn, this arabian theme is hard to pull.

• Loki

December 12, 2017 at 6:19 pm

Is it though? An Abaya and a head scarf and the women would’ve been good to go. The men would have been find with a jalabiya and head covering. These guys decided to act like they were side actors in a live action production of Aladdin and the Magic Lamp…with all of them understudying the Genie.

18. sash

December 12, 2017 at 5:42 pm

Dont know why bellnaija keeps swallowing comments and wont let us call out Mo Abudu for what she is. Continue. One day for the thief…………………

19. Lilo

December 12, 2017 at 6:34 pm

that was stressfully to look at. Phew!

20. Weezy

December 12, 2017 at 7:39 pm

I only like Toke, RMD and Cynthia (Ebuka’s wife). Toke picked a great color for her skin tone. Cynthia looks modest yet classy and relatable. As for RMD, what else is there to say?

21. kkay

December 12, 2017 at 7:55 pm

RMD looks scruffy. Lanre Olusola is the best dressed male for this Arabian-themed movie premiér.

22. kkay

December 12, 2017 at 7:58 pm

RMD looked scruffy. Lanre Olusola is the best dressed male for this Arabian-themed movie premiér.
    A few people got it right but others were simply scary while some confused ones went Indian. All the same, I hope they had fun.

23. Simi

December 12, 2017 at 11:20 pm

I never thought I’ll see an Arabian-inspired outfit in such a heavy fabric as velvet.

24. jani

December 13, 2017 at 1:25 am

Never knew Dolapo Osinbajo had such a massive forehead, high long and wide.

25. tunmi

December 13, 2017 at 4:15 am

A special apology to the people of Dubai

Pretty people tho

26. Miss Anoni Moss

December 13, 2017 at 9:29 am

Ali Baba came as the emir of Zauzau

27. Bobosteke

December 17, 2017 at 8:32 pm

It can’t be easy; being popular and having to attend such events, no matter how crass, esp when you would rather be home, all because you just have to stay relevant in the eyes of the public and because you don’t want to be considered as an has-been.

There is very little to envy from this crowd.

28. B. Naija

December 26, 2017 at 2:17 am

I don’t know about you, but me I liked the Arabian themed night. It brought out some creativity and slaydom. Rita,.. RMD…each time I see u guys, I wonder why I am not your distant cousin. Loveee u guys to pieces.