Events

The Art of The Mix with MediaRoomHub! Azuka Oguijiuba celebrates One Year Anniversary

BellaNaija.com

Azuka Ogujiuba‘s MediaRoom Hub turned one over the weekend and to celebrate she hosted family and friends to a fun soiree at Backyard, in Lagos. The event which held on Sunday 6th of May was hosted by Efex with a special performance from Tiwa Savage and was sponsored by Cointreau.

The event was star-studded with celebrities and influencers.

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Monalisa Chinda Coker, Olisa Adibua, Kate Henshaw, Yvonne Nwosu, Praiz, Zina Anumudu, Toyosi Phillips, Lilian Afegbai, Yaw, Idia Aisien, Jennifer Olize, Moses Ebitie, Kemen, Chigul, Bovi, Julius Agwu, Mo Abudu, Osayi Alile, Bolanle Olukanni, Eunice Omole, Eunice Efole, Lolo and many more were spotted at the event.

BellaNaija was there to capture all the moments. See the style fabulosity below.

***

Time to Mingle

Performances

You May Cut the Cake

Photo Credit: Kunle Haastrup for Insigna Media for BellaNaija.com

1. Jummy

May 7, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Yvonne Nwosu is easily the best dressed here.
    Omotola…sigh. Lillian Afegbai always seems overdressed.

I’m genuinely curious: how did Azuka pull this much crowd? I thought no one took her seriously…

• tunmi

May 8, 2018 at 4:26 am

the one thing I’ve learned with Nigeria. Online =\= onground

• Ene

May 8, 2018 at 2:21 pm

I think Lilian always looks very neat. Hair in place, clothes well starched and ironed etc. I love it.

2. Thanks

May 7, 2018 at 9:22 pm

Azuka you look lovely……..collection of matured and beautiful people……..very classy event

3. Pat

May 7, 2018 at 9:57 pm

Azuka the queen off dressing OFF

4. omomo

May 7, 2018 at 11:02 pm

Azuka must be quite influential… judging from all these celebs who honoured her invite

5. Fayo

May 7, 2018 at 11:10 pm

My dear so true!!!! they are all best friends now because of their hatred for toto dikeh! I doubt Swanky has issues with Tonto thou! and can someone play tell me why she hates Tokstar? what happunnnnn?

6. Anon

May 8, 2018 at 1:45 am

She pulled a good crowd. No Elizabeth Elohor? Yvonne Nwosu looks effortlessly cool.

7. Ewa

May 8, 2018 at 3:22 am

Congrats zukklicious!???

8. Ewa

May 8, 2018 at 3:23 am

She is the Wendy Williams of Nigeria, I no see tonto for the party

• [email protected]

May 8, 2018 at 12:16 pm

Ewwwww Wendy jeez !!! I thought she was a respectable jornalist who wrote for this day in the past . Now I see why she is so ratchet and gets pulled bysleezy gossip and rumour mongering. If Wendy is her goal by all means sister . All nah hustle abi carry go Azuka a day of reckoning will come

9. Really

May 8, 2018 at 9:23 am

Bella Naija you’re the worst blog ever. Always filtering comments. You posted my comment yesterday but deleted it today. In 2018, its a modern era and people are free to express thier opinions.
    Why even open a blog in the first place , knowing fully well that the public will have diverse opinions.
    The same way you deleted my comment shows the level of hypocrisy your blog exudes. You can delete/filter, but people cant comment.

• Fayo

May 8, 2018 at 9:34 pm

Useless Blog I Tell you! thats how they chose which Celeb to push and which to Embarrass or throw shade! I am sure they won’t post this comment! chose 1 either a lifestyle/inspirational blog or Ratchet/gossip/shady blog like instablog! at least he stays true to what he puts out! I know the comment you made! I even asked you a question from your comment!