The much-anticipated Lagos Leather Fair is getting closer! So many exciting activities are lined up; exhibitions from over 50 leather designers, various masterclasses, panel discussions and workshops hosted by seasoned local and international speakers have been scheduled. There will also be a final runway show!
Some of the speakers to look forward to are:
- Hajia Aisha Abubakar- Minister of state for Industry trade and Investment
- Femi Olayebi- Creative Director Femi Handbags
- Olusegunv Awolowo- Executive Director of Nigerian Export Promotion Council
- Bill Amberg– CEO Bill amberg studio
- Debola Williams- Co- Founder Red Media/ Media Entrepreneur
- Patrizia Prenecipe- Concept designer and Leather consultant
- Ayotomi Romiti- Owner of Xclamations
- Liz Oluwadare- C.E.O Mall of Africa
- Akosua Afriye-Kumi- Founder A.A.K.S
- Omoyeni Akerele- Founder Lagos Fashion and Design Week
- Daina Opoti- Owner Designing Africa Collective.
Date: 4th-6th of May 2018
Venue: Harbour Point, Victoria Island, Lagos
See the schedule for the three-day fair below
This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! The fair promises to be informative, enlightening and fun.
Register at thelagosleatherfair.com/register to attend the fair and select your preferred masterclasses and workshops. Attendance is free!
Follow @lagosleatherfair for more information.
The Lagos Leather Fair 2018 is supported by Lagos State Government, The Bank of Industry and Nigerian Export Promotion Council.
Media partners include BellaNaija, YNaija, PulseNG, NothingtodoinLagos, Genevieve Magazine, BeatFM, CoolFM, TW Magazine, Ventures Africa, Business Day.
BellaNaija is a media partner for Lagos Leather Fair 2018