BN Exclusive: ‘Koko Master’ D’Banj Premieres New Single “Finally” & Dance Competition at the Beat 99.9 FM Studio
In a bid to promote his new album, “D’Kings Men” and his forthcoming DKM Concert on 23rd June, 2013, D’Banj… and his DB Records crew have been on a massive media tour.
While he dropped by the Beat 99.9 FM
After releasing her 1st two singles, “Number” featuring Day 26 and “Ms. international” featuring Beenie Man and Wizkid, world renowned female producer and Africa’s 1st female DJ releases her 3rd single off the upcoming “Who is DJ Soupamodel?”… Project.READ MORE
It’s a little hard to believe that with all the success Bez has attained so far in his career, he’s done it with just two official music videos out. And, those were for “Stupid Song” featuring Praiz and “More You”.…READ MORE
Get ready to see Iyanya in the new MTN ad campaign as the Waist-whining maestro ‘ports’… to MTN.
He took to his Instagram page a few moments ago to announce the big news with the below photo, tagged with the
When last did we hear from Mo’Cheddah?
It’s been a while since the ‘Franchise Celebrity’ has been the rave of the scene, at least not since she dropped her Dance Pop tune, “Louder”… about this time last year.
Tech-Heads, Have You Got What it Takes for the “mAgri Challenge”? Be a Part of the World Bank’s InfoDev Innovative Competition Today
InfoDev… (Information for Development program) is a special initiative of the World Bank along with other international development organizations with a focus on information and technologies. The idea is to help fight poverty and promote economic growth and advancement inREAD MORE
- The Colourful Extravagance of the Owambe! Watch CNN’s Vladimir Duthiers’ Expose on the Lagos Party
- Get your Wardrobe Super Stylish in 6 Easy Steps
- BN Video Premiere: L Marshall – Kiss The Fire
- BN Do It Yourself: 5 Amazing Nail Art Designs You Can Try Today!
- African Movie Stars Genevieve Nnaji & Jackie Appiah to Receive Merit Awards at Accra International Film Festival 2013
Ezi Emela is a rising UK-based Afro Pop starlet who has given us such enticing singles as “Catch My Heart” & “Secret Lover” featuring Skales…. Over the past few weeks, she has been a guest DJ at BBC RadioREAD MORE
BN Exclusive: First Photos from the Women Celebrating Women Conference in Lagos! Dionne Warwick, Tiwa Savage, Waje, Jay Jay Okocha & More
All about celebrating women. On Saturday 15th June 2013, the anticipated Women Celebrating Women Conference… took place at the Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The event was organised for women from all walks of life to think, talk,
- BN Exclusive: Who was the Best Dressed at Mai Atafo’s “Dream Wedding II” Event in Lagos? View Red Carpet Photos of Chris Attoh, Lynxxx, Joseph Benjamin, Toke Makinwa, OC Ukeje, Lami Phillips, Yemi Alade & More
- Kogsy Sugarcraft Center presents a 3-day Cake & Sugarcraft Workshop in Abuja | Monday 24th- Wednesday 26th June 2013
- Desire Beauty House Launches in Lagos! View Photos of Uti Nwachukwu, Sylvia Nduka, Gideon Okeke, Chris Okagbue, Sandra Okagbue & more at the event
There are some words and usage of some words that just scream “Nigerian”! “Graduate” is one of them. Think about it, “Are you a graduate?” is something you hear often around these parts.
Anyway, the Battabox… guys head out to
There is something about DIY videos that makes you just want to head to a home appliance store and go crazy. They’re easy, can be done with basic home appliances and you can add your own twist to it. Today,…READ MORE
- Brassiere-ology! Check out these Essentials to get a Perfect Fit
- BN Exclusive: Your First Look at the Miss Nigeria 2013 Finalists | Photos of Elohor Aisien, Jumai Shaba & Fade Ogunro at the Unveiling in Lagos
- “Iyawo Tonto?” Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh Glows in Aso Oke for Joyce Jacob Beauty | Photos
Every now and then we come across people whose style we love. From Eku Edewor to DJ Caise…, we cant help but gush at how well put together and stylish they always look. However, even though these people alwaysREAD MORE
After a successful premier edition, BellaNaija Style presents another edition of The Making…, a fashion and photography project initiated in 2011 to provide visibility for unknown creative designers and open up distribution and retailing channels for their brands.
Today we have Mathilda and Osa’s pre-wedding shoot by Fotos by Fola. Mathilda & Osa met at a party, after Osa sent a friend over to do some “investigative work”.
Fotos by Fola …took amazing shots around Atlanta
It started one summer…Vivian was visiting London and Williams was based there at that time. The rest is history! BellaNaija Weddings celebrates Vivian and Williams…‘ wedding celebration – from the romantic surprise proposal to their traditional wedding in AsabaREAD MORE
Isn’t it ironic that the same qualities that attracted us to our partners end up being the ones we argue most about? One of the qualities that attracted me to my husband is his diligence to work. I am the…READ MORE