This morning, BellaNaija.com reported that the former President of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo sent President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan… an 18-page letter, accusing him of ineptitude and taking actions calculated at destroying Nigeria. In case you missed it, click here.
These Barack Obama Selfie Photos go VIRAL! Find Out Why the Photographer is Defending Michelle Obama
If you haven’t heard about or seen the Obama Selfie photos, then you probably have been laying low under a rock or something…
At Nelson Mandela…‘s memorial service held on Tuesday 10th December 2013, the world couldn’t stop buzzing
It’s going to be FUN!
BellaNaija.com can confirm that the hosts of The Headies 2013 are Tiwa Savage and Dr Sid….
The newly wed Nigerian chanteuse and rap superstar are going to be the ones to watch out for
“Lots Of Cheques Donated Bounced” | OJB Jezreel Opens Up to Hip TV about His Kidney Transplant Surgery
OJB Jezreel…’s kidney transplant surgery has created a lot of media buzz over the past few months. After series of donations to the cause, the veteran jetted off to India for the critical procedure.
Good news! It’s over now
The countdown to grabbing your own man begins!
Toke Makinwa is back with an all new episode of her vlog – Toke Moments….
The Nigerian media personality has tips for all the single ladies out there who are hoping
Congrats to Lupita and Chiwetel.
The 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards nominations was just announced today Wednesday 11th December 2013 and making the list are the stars of 12 Years a Slave Chiwetel Ejiofor and Lupita Nyong’o….
- Wizkid, “Oga At The Top”, P-Square, #GirlNotBride, Toke Makinwa & More! YouTube Rewind Reveals the Most Watched Videos in Nigeria in 2013
- Are You an Exceptional Female Entrepreneur? Send In Your Entry for the 2014 Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards
- Pope Francis is TIME Magazine’s Person of the Year for 2013
- Register for the Creative Focus Africa 2013 Exhibition Today | Monday 16th – Wednesday 18th December 2013
- Farewell Madiba! Cheers, Tears & Lots of Love at Nelson Mandela’s Lying In State in Pretoria, South Africa
DJ/producer Cuppy is a rising starlet in the Nigerian music industry, more popularly known for being the daughter of Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola…. Over the weekend, the talented starlet turned 21 so she decided to ‘turn up’ at herREAD MORE
Mo Abudu, Jason Njoku, Nkiru Asika, Folake Folarin-Coker & other Leading Creative Minds discuss Building Capacity at the 2013 Creative Industries Expo
It was 2 days of lively, enlightening, and engaging discussions as creative industry leaders and entrepreneurs convened at the Sheraton Hotels & Towers for the 2013 edition of the Creative Industries Expo….
The event which was held with the
- A Historic Tale of Betrayal, Love & Suspence! Catch the Movie Premiere of “Rumuokani” in Port Harcourt | Sunday 15th December 2013
- Mo Abudu’s Ebony Life TV to hold Nelson Mandela Tribute Concert in Lagos | D’banj, 2Face Idibia, Tiwa Savage + More Music Stars
- Every Juicy Detail from the Africa Magic at 10 Anniversary Party in Lagos! Uche Jombo, Bovi, Joselyn Dumas, Toke Makinwa, Gbenro Ajibade & More
Are you ready for an adventure? Tripican.com presents its movie featurette of the week – The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug looks like it’s going to be totally awesome and great. Director – Peter …
The natural hair movement is really gaining speed and we can decide on one of three things; Join in the movement, keep relaxing your hair and decide natural hair isn’t for you or do both (yes that is possible).
- Gorgeous Hair for a Gorgeous Girl! The Scoop on Yvonne Nelson’s Luxe Locks by Philip Eric
- BN Beauty: Muah! Get Lip Ready with Shirley B. Eniang’s “Winter” Lips Treatment DIY & Lipstick Tutorial
- Miss Black Africa UK unveils 2014 Charity Calendar Featuring 2013 Winner Sonia lke & Finalists – Pick Your Best Month!
Farewell Madiba! Cheers, Tears & Lots of Love at Nelson Mandela’s Lying In State in Pretoria, South Africa
Rest in Peace Nelson Mandela….
Today, the former President of South Africa lies in state in the country’s capital Pretoria, South Africa.
With his casket wrapped with a South Africa flag, citizens took to the streets to cheer and
For the longest time this season, the cropped top has ruled the runway. From Wana Sambo & Ajepomaa Designs to Projecto Mental and Pistis, almost every designer as well as fashionista… the world over, has embraced and evolved theREAD MORE
Give it up for Temi Dollface.
The Nigerian music star covers the December 2013 issue of StyleMania Magazine. Rocking her signature hat, she is seen on the cover in a black sheer outfit by Maki Oh….
@bisiekemode | dress by @enitanxania
It’s OFFICIALLY wedding season! Tailors have never been this busy – working overtime to make you fabulous!
We’re now getting more styles than ever in our inbox so we’ve created an email just for #AsoEbiBella!…
Colourful! Cultural! Just Gorgeous! We’re elated to share Jane & Miebaka…‘s wedding photos with you!
Jane and Miebaka’s was wedding was truly magical! Their traditional wedding at the bride’s family home in Port Harcourt. A rich celebration filled with
Are You an Exceptional Female Entrepreneur? Send In Your Entry for the 2014 Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards
Are you a woman with an entrepreneurial flare? Then here’s a chance for you to be recognized for all your work. The Cartier Women’s Initiative… is making a call for application. The Cartier Awards is a business plan competition forREAD MORE