Hi Mag: Nollywood Stars’ Holiday Plans!

Posted on Thursday, December 11th, 2008 at 11:15 PM

By BellaNaija.com

The December issue of Hi Magazine is out now. The issue features information on the 2008 Calabar Carnival, musical group Amplifyd and others but the juiciest scoop is on Nollywood stars are spilling the beans on what they will be doing this holiday season!!!

Daddy’s girl Mercy Johnson will be spending the holidays with her family

Ini Edo will be spending the holidays in the arms of her new hubby!

Nkem Owoh will be getting the party started in his village

Stella Damasus will be spending quality time with her kids

Find out what Iyabo Ojo, Segun Arinze, Moji Olaiya & Toyin Aimaku will be up to below:

I will be in Lagos for the holidays, one of my best friends is getting married and I’m the maid of honour! So excited!. Though I will be working through the holidays as well :( but will also spend quality time with my family, friends and him…

What are you doing for the holidays?

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 12 Comments on “Hi Mag: Nollywood Stars’ Holiday Plans!”

Comments
    • Nne December 12, 2008 at 1:12 AM

alltho i’m stuck with skool work n stuff….i echo nkem owoh….onwa december oru wey go! villa is where the party @. wish i was in naija for christmas *sigh*

• mi December 12, 2008 at 1:50 AM

awww..bella and “him”..lol..ok spill…

• Sharone December 12, 2008 at 10:09 AM

@ Nne…I feel you men! villa is where it’s really at. No shakes already looking forward to christmas 09. Will be in the states for christmas, thought i’d break out of the usual going to nige routine…beside ticket prices are way too expensive. Nice one bella. you’ve made my morning ;-)

• mamanino~ December 12, 2008 at 12:05 PM

i’ll be spending pleasurable time with my kids and hopefully get to see daddy perform on stage for the first time ever…it will be fun at calabar festival…yupie!!!

• me @ home December 12, 2008 at 12:15 PM

i’m going to do a little travelling,shopping,partying,spend quality time with friends i havent seen in months,family,and of course-like bella said,’him’…lol
      cant wait to see him…

• nike December 12, 2008 at 8:31 PM

i’m spending the holidays with my hubby n my adorable babyboy.great job bella,love the new site!

• Qed December 12, 2008 at 9:53 PM

i’ll be spending mine with my books:( …got exams 1st week in jan then I have my holidays

• tee tee December 13, 2008 at 1:42 AM

ill be in jand… spending xmas wit “him” also nd my friends offcourse

• happy December 13, 2008 at 4:08 PM

I will…hmmm…probably be in France..
      dipping in parisian pastry…lol learning some
      french, freezing in the alps, sunbathing in cannes
      and hanging out with naija celebs…all this will happen
      online………LOL Seriously….Bella, wishing u a merry
      christmas and a very good year – 2009 that is. Pls do
      have fun with him, am serious….lol Ciao!

• mimz December 14, 2008 at 8:41 PM

will b comin to naija…yipee!!!!. cant wait, ticket prices or not, i must defy the odds..lol..the weather aint funny…so him is definitely in the books…plus i get to see ma dad and ope to have a quiet xmas.

• Olicious December 16, 2008 at 3:30 AM

:(…..aww I wanna come home soo bad!!! Illl be with my Family either ways..but arrghh I just need an escape from this winter!!!

• Micheal Great September 2, 2009 at 11:17 PM