Posted on Monday, January 30th, 2012 at 5:19 PM

By BellaNaija.com

Bez is going global in 2012!
Just a few days ago, his video “More You” aired on BET’s 106 & Park and now Bez is stomping onto new territory as the video for “That Stupid Song” featuring Praiz will celebrate its world premiere on the famous BET countdown show tomorrow – 31st January 2012.

We have high hopes for Bez in 2012. We hear he is going on a US College Tour and has other exciting plans in the pipeline.

All the best!

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 22 Comments on “BN Bytes: Bez to debut video for “That Stupid Song” on BET’s 106 & Park – First-Ever African Video to World Premiere on the Show”

Comments
    • CaRaMeL SeXy NoNi January 30, 2012 at 5:20 PM

i love “That stupid song”

• LIB girl January 30, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Actually a Liberian, Chris Deshield was on 106th in 2008, FACTS people …http://www.jamati.com/online/music/chris-deshields-poised-to-take-bets-106-park-by-storm/

• BellaNaija.com January 30, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Please read the post properly. The first African to “world premiere” on the show.
        Thanks!

• BellaNaija.com January 30, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Thanks for your comment, however, please read the post properly. The first African to “world premiere” on the show not feature. Several African artistes have been featured including Bez and Wizkid – their videos aired earlier this month.
        Thanks!

• bibi January 30, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Yes world premiere means pple get to see it around d world,d one dey showed wiz and bez i didnt even see it cos it was not shownin d us but this one means pple across the world will see BEZ’s song here so omo liberian go and sit down o.

• Chi-ka January 30, 2012 at 5:34 PM

LMBO! Choi!!! See how BN just showed this Liberian babe! Nne, it is not a contest jare, Nigerians are just cool like that :p

• Raya January 30, 2012 at 6:09 PM

He kind of sounds like John Legend

• faith January 30, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Bellanaija ȋ̊§ there a mobile version of your website… »̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-►…

• soneno January 30, 2012 at 7:25 PM

THe song does not make sense to me. Does songs remind me of my childhood, they are not “stupid songs”. How can you call a well composed folk song like Boju Boju a stupid song. Na wa o

• soneno January 30, 2012 at 7:27 PM

The song does not make sense to me. These so called stupid songs remind me of my childhood, they are not “stupid songs”. How can you call a well composed folk song like Boju Boju a stupid song. Na wa o

• Dike January 30, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Not feeling the song. To me, it’s probably the weakest on his album. May it’ll ‘grow’ on me. lol

• Nnebaby January 30, 2012 at 8:25 PM

soory i enjoyed thos songs…..they are part of childhood they are not stupid! lol

• Annabel January 30, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Can’t people take a joke? He’s calling the song stupid in a playful sorta way.

• its moi January 31, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Thank u. Some guys are too serious jare. love the song.

• Tosin January 30, 2012 at 9:34 PM

BeZ!!!!!

• Ade January 31, 2012 at 3:29 AM

Why did he pick this song. Kaiiiiii….stronger or super Sun would have been better picks. At least for an international audience. But I must say I do love stupid song

• Okechukwu Ofili January 31, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Go Bez! It’s your birthday! Happy for you man…at least I can say I touched you (even though it was accidental) before you blew up!

• Teris February 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM

wow, that is so weirdly random.

• Ready January 31, 2012 at 7:13 PM

From the little I’ve heard from Bez, I looove that dude! His voice is so different from the average Naija R &B guy, and stupid song is so cute. I hope he blows up.

• nok10 January 31, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Saw the video on BET today. Great job guys! Clarence Peters, Cohbams – big ups for the video and production. Bez was okay, BUT Praiz owned the song. It should have been Praiz featuring Bez:)

• Ufedo February 1, 2012 at 6:52 AM

wow! love this song. going to get the Bez album.
      Wow people, take it easy, its just how u’ll call a younger child ‘silly’ fondly. Doesnt mean much. Nigerians, always looking to ‘constructively’ criticise.

• kola February 4, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Thank you jare Anabelll….stupid serious ppl..lol