It just keeps getting better this valentine’s season! Grey Velvet has specially handpicked four red hot pieces from Toju Foyeh, House of Marie, TWC Accessories and Design For Love for Valentine’s Day. They will be available at their Ikeja City mall store for all your shopping pleasure.

Grey Velvet will be showing some love to all the customers with some Yummy Cupcakes from Sweet Spot Treats as well as other fabolous pieces from designers that are just in, such as: Nikki Khiran, Sally Bawa, Ejiro Amos Tafiri, Isi Brown, Alter Ego, Xclamations, Mak Nisy and more.

Venue: Grey Velvet Store, L34 Ikeja City Mall, Ikeja, Lagos
Contact: For more info and general inquiries, call 08100830894 | 08091461658 | e-mail:  info@grey-velvet.com | log on to their www.grey-velvet.com | like their page greyvelvetfashionretail | Instagram: grevelvetfashionretail | Follow on twitter: @greyvelvet

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sponsored Content

9 Comments on Another Great Package for the Day of Love! Grey Velvet presents “Red Hot Picks For Valentine’s Day”
  • Amina February 12, 2013 at 4:02 pm

I am at a loss as to why Nigerian made fabrics/designs are unreasonably expensive. They discourage the average man from patronizing them, except they cater for only celebrities. Just saying.

• Sonia February 13, 2013 at 1:20 am

Because you don’t believe your own is worth anything. You think Chanel is cheap in Paris and expensive in the US because of just exportation.
      I dunno about the craftsmanship on any of these designers but if it’s well-finished and made, then HELL YES, IT SHOULD COST $$$ REGARDLESS OF WHERE IT’S FROM!!!

• Nikky March 28, 2013 at 4:39 pm

One word–huh??? From the gibberish you just put up there, I guess the designs should be cheaper in Nigeria than in US, but sorry they are expensive everywhere and its just plain ridiculous. For me to shell that amount of money, the outfit has to be worth it and has the “wow factor” not some mixture of ankara and ill fit outfit. I had someone custom make couple of clothes and the amount she charged for each item–I told her to compare the quality of those items with the kind you buy abroad. Abroad was cheaper and of better quality and versatile in use. Naija is first to run their mouth about foreign designers and name brands, there is a reason some of them charge the amount they do for their items–because they are of high quality and when you wear them and come out, everyone notices.

• oluchy February 12, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Amina, l see am o. Pls how that single gown cost that much. okkkk o.

• BlackMagic Babe February 12, 2013 at 10:13 pm

They are not even fine!

• Sindy February 13, 2013 at 12:39 am

Sorry to say but my tailor can do better and it won’t cost me that…….

• Temizzy February 13, 2013 at 7:23 am

@sindy pllss hook me up to your tailor, i need one. Others have broken my heart in the past. Thank you.

• praisy February 13, 2013 at 10:37 am

I beg what is in this outfit nah? eh… to cost that much. it is just a rip off.

• Lola February 13, 2013 at 5:40 pm

Sonia,pls go sit down…most of those designers just sell and make pple pay for their brand.av worked with a foreign designer before and most times its just d brand dat is sold or sometimes when d fabric used is made for the designer exclusively..