Posted on Friday, June 14th, 2013 at 10:01 AM

By Damilare Aiki

Elohor Aisien & Jumai Shaba

Elohor Aisien & Jumai Shaba

It’s time to meet your beauty queens.

On Tuesday 11th June 2013, ex-beauty queen and modelling entrepreneur Elohor Aisien and her Miss Nigeria team unveiled all the finalists for this year’s Miss Nigeria competition at the Intercontinental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The event saw TV presenter Jumai Shaba, on-air-personality Fade Ogunro, stylists Ezinne Chinkata and Rekana Sharon Ojong in attendance at the event.

Check out photos from the event!

Meet the Miss Nigeria 2013 Finalists
Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija015Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija016

Miss Awonuga .T.

Miss Ndigwe

Miss Ndigwe

Miss

Miss Azuka .N.

Miss Inwuanya

Miss Iwuanyanwu .C.

Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija052Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija053Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija054Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija055Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija056

Who was There?

Elohor Aisien

Elohor Aisien

Ezinne Chinkata

Ezinne Chinkata

Ogechukwu Osih

Ogechukwu Osih

Azuka Ogujiuba

Azuka Ogujiuba

Onyinye Onwugbenu

Onyinye Onwugbenu

Moriam Musa

Moriam Musa

Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija011Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija066Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija065Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija008Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija005Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija003Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija002Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija001Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija004Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija010Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija058Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija059Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija060Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija062Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija061Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija012Miss Nigeria Contestants Unveiling in Lagos - June 2013 - BellaNaija067

Photo Credit: Insigna Team

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 94 Comments on “BN Exclusive: Your First Look at the Miss Nigeria 2013 Finalists | Photos of Elohor Aisien, Jumai Shaba & Fade Ogunro at the Unveiling in Lagos”

Comments
    • Bey June 14, 2013 at 10:21 AM

All I see are black knees so With all the mary kay nd mac makeup I still sight so many ugly girls eeew..my takes are miss sadiq,miss bassey and miss odimegwu..the rset eeehn shaking my head..bella if una like no post my comment

• slice June 14, 2013 at 1:58 PM

but aren’t the knees usually darker than the rest of the leg. i’m truly wondering why it’s a problem. or do you think they all bleached?

• Straight4ward June 14, 2013 at 6:01 PM

That’s usually the new saying. Very soon now they’ll say all the girls are bleaching. Totally silly bandwagon trend. Any body that is fair skinned in Nigeria now according to these bandwagons is bleaching. Na wa.

• Jade82 June 14, 2013 at 9:30 PM

@slice it depends on how well you take care of ur knees. When in skool and we were punished to kneel down i noticed it took a toll on my knees so i always knelt on my clothes. I rather have some dirt patches on my houseware than “shot out black hard ugly knees”….also u just have to make sure as u rub lotion on ur body u concentrate on tough areas eg the knee….I don’t bleach so my knees aren’t too light but certainly not the darkest part of my body

• IM June 26, 2013 at 6:18 PM

these girls are models. i.e. they’ve signed contracts for their bodies to be judged. So there’s no excuse for black unattractive knees

• Bola July 1, 2013 at 12:51 PM

All the girls I see here are very mich okay, you didn’t have to insult them like you’re any better. A little bit of encouragement will do rather than hate.

• loveth .O June 14, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Miss Tarila.S. looks so Compose

• lilz June 14, 2013 at 11:49 AM

exactly!

• true June 14, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Was thinking the same

• L.A Chick June 15, 2013 at 5:33 AM

U r so right! The girl is very classy!

• bola June 14, 2013 at 10:54 AM

The girls are much better looking than in these pics. These pics don’t even look high quality. Photographer no try o

• Amaka June 14, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Miss Olisah V. on point!

• lois June 14, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Bassey would have been the best candidate but she never smiled. She ha good legs and even toned skin; Elisha, Cellestine, Akudo, are also good candidates and Alli too only for her ashy knees. I wish these ladies all the best though I did not see any drop-dead gorgeous girl in the group. Cheers

• Dearie June 14, 2013 at 10:56 AM

The contestants’ shoes…………. Hideous!

• Just saying... June 14, 2013 at 6:10 PM

E ma she o..
        Took d words from me…

• true June 14, 2013 at 7:40 PM

horrific taste for shoes… Ajayi E’s … no words..

• Hurperyermie June 14, 2013 at 11:01 AM

this Sadiq girl looks simple, and very beautiful her low cut suits her well

• eloho June 14, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Hmmm….I expected much better this year from Miss Nigeria – so far my expectation has not been met but i do believe a deserving girl would be picked and Elohor can make her a true queen. So let’s see.

• Rynyx June 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Ma gurl Vanessa rocking herself…wish you all the best huney.

• Chika June 14, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I love the green dress.

• Blackpearl June 14, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Miss Akudo is the only Miss NIGERIA material…coz i say,shoot me now! lol

• Folake June 14, 2013 at 11:24 AM

These are the most beautiful girls miss Nigeria has ever had.. Well done!

• sylvia June 14, 2013 at 11:31 AM

the only girl dat can stand internationally as a beauty queen here is akudo.d odas r just normal pretty girls

• Mimi luvy June 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Lovely people

• elise June 14, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Elohor is always on point! Love the presentation of the girls. When is the finale BN? I would like to attend

• Dan June 14, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Lovely girls.. Photographer is wicked.

• Kemi Balogun June 14, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Elohor Aisien i want your dress:)

• ms sexy June 14, 2013 at 3:42 PM

u must be d one

• teetee June 14, 2013 at 11:44 AM

i dnt see any1 wining miss world

• pynk June 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM

the babes are on point

• Reporter June 14, 2013 at 12:26 PM

As one of the media representatives at the pageant, I can say Tarila S is one of the most intelligent contestants. And I am sure other media reps that interacted with her will agree. So well spoken and poised, it is very obvious she wants to use this pageant as an opportunity to make a difference. Beauty + brains = Miss Nigeria.

• folake June 14, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Elisha M Roacks

• chin June 14, 2013 at 12:53 PM

i prefer the guests to d contestants… lol.. miss Nigeria kwa!

• Ata Wewe June 14, 2013 at 1:58 PM

All I see is Miss Durojaiye Olasubomi!!!!The next Miss Nigeria….she looks pretty and she’s quite prim.

• AW June 14, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Hmmm! I am off to buy my brazillian hair.

• e-bukun June 14, 2013 at 2:06 PM

So are they not regional this year? (not like they’ve ever been :P)

• tyty June 14, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Ms. Awonuga stands out! Stricking features and beautiful. Others look generic.

• wura June 14, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Yemi Popoola you are always looking charming keep it up

• .../ June 14, 2013 at 4:10 PM

but Dokubo could try and smile small na…

• igbagbogbo June 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM

TARILA S… stands out, love her already.. she looks good enough to compete for Miss World.. don’t get me wrong, you’all are beautiful, but there can only be one winner. And I Chief Judge Igbagbogbo, crown YOU Tarila S as this years Ms world. Thank you

• koin June 14, 2013 at 7:58 PM

I couldnt agree more!!!!!!!! She looks so gracious

• nnenne June 14, 2013 at 4:12 PM

miss Akudo has the most features of a beauty queen physically, i hope she has the brains to complement the beauty. if she does, let her be the winner.

• marvel June 14, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I agree with the consensus that to stand out from the average Naija girl (coz lets face it, there are a number of stunning ladies around) ashy, dark knees and varying complexions just won’t cut it. I identify youth with even toned skin jor. There is no baby with dodgy knee and knuckle complexions.

• akakpu June 14, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Miss bassey for me she has the nicest facial bone bone structure and pls people do not call anyone ugly they are all beautiful and courageous to have come out to compete its not easy let support them.

• Sunny June 14, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Like seriously what are most of this girls contesting for? Is this a joke or something? They are pretty girls but not for the Miss Nigeria Pageant.

• Chichi June 14, 2013 at 7:42 PM

All these stupid shows. MBGN, face of peace, miss global Nigeria..etc etc etc….blablabla
      Y’all need to get real jobs!

• Jemma Bond June 16, 2013 at 10:50 AM

And you need to speak real English instead of using expressions such as “y’all”.

• natty June 14, 2013 at 7:58 PM

bassey and tarila for me

• Soraya June 14, 2013 at 8:45 PM

@akakpu- you are right about Bassey but problem is she never smiles, how come?

• Nawa OOO June 14, 2013 at 10:59 PM

UDU is the prettiest

• mo June 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM

they have guts at least

• Amy June 14, 2013 at 11:20 PM

CHIBUEZE A. Rocks jare…..the crown is urs. Go girl. Miss Nigeria beauty pageant is not all about who can represent abroad or who looks like a model!There are fat contestants and short contestantsthere too…

• Churchill June 14, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Cute girls. Watch out 4 miss V. Ogboru.

• L.A Chick June 15, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Miss Tarila!!! I just can’t get over the girl’s elegance. Then comes Miss Bassey, she is quite pretty.

• Owgee June 15, 2013 at 6:45 AM

I knew there was something about Tarila! She has the features of a runway model. Akudo looks really good too, but her shoes sha. May the best lady win.

• Siamese June 15, 2013 at 8:09 AM

The lighting in the photos wasn’t the best, and the background of a few of the shots had people lingering. Miss TARILA, your dress stood out for me, and with your hair sleeked back, you look like a top model. Ms Adolph comes second. Ms Bassey doesn’t seem to know what to do with her face.

• Greg June 15, 2013 at 9:36 AM

That girl in the jean combo, hottest girl in the room Wajes sistah!! I know dis :D

• Gold June 15, 2013 at 11:07 AM

So I love miss Chibueze A. She is beautiful, very smart nd well spoken as well..good luck babes!

• Fravian June 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Mtchewwwwww (etc). Wish i contested cos nofin special n una dey yab miss ghana! Hia! Tot 9ja had smetin mre blowing.

• Lanre Akins June 15, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Where are all the truly beautiful girls in Nigeria?

• Rainbow June 15, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Ave gone though pics again and again and I cant place my finger on what it is. They re all blending with the background. Maybe it’s the black ensemble. But are we (black chicks) all beginning to look alike???? Only difference being the ones with the big chop and the ones with Brazillian weave ?

• Bambina June 15, 2013 at 1:52 PM

The lighting in the photos seem horrible, cheap cheap photographers. But even still Miss. Tarila S. Stands out! Wow she comes across so elegant and her height and poise would make for a great model. Miss Bassey seems like a pretty everyday girl but she doesn’t know what to do with her body or face. Akudo is pretty too and slim but I’m not sure of her height she seems short and not as composed.

• besly June 15, 2013 at 3:35 PM

mis Udu stunning

• Shallie's Purple Beehive June 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Ermmm my Lovely BN 3 questions for you
      1 who are all these people??
      2why is it that the only pics you have of Bassey are the ones shes not smilling?? I mean babe looks pissed! I smell sabotage BN lol..
      3why is Onyinye Onwugbenu bursting at the seams? I can virtually see her b** penetrating her skin??
      Elohor looking Nice tho..

aomosale.blogspot.co.uk

• TheTruth13 June 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM

70% of them are not fine… Na wa is that all they could find

• HRS June 17, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I was admiring some of the girls until I saw this and thoughts of the ladies vamoosed from my brain…. http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Miss-Nigeria-Contestants-Unveiling-in-Lagos-June-2013-BellaNaija061-600×399.jpg 3 hotness in one room…. ;)

• HRS June 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Ahan! Back to the girls… Miss Udu looks so beautiful, my vote goes to her!

• modele June 17, 2013 at 1:03 PM

nice but next time they should look into the camera this brings out more confidence and not side ways as most of them are looking at

• bunnie June 17, 2013 at 1:55 PM

its because u dont know her personally,she is really talllll

• ao June 17, 2013 at 4:20 PM

It seems like the photography was not the best. With that said, Ms. Tarila stood out to me the most and seems pageant ready in terms of her look. Hopefully, she has a personality to match. With the right investment, Nigeria can compete with the best of them in international pageants and win. I’m glad that a woman is running this show b/c it reduces the possibility of choosing a winner based on bedroom politics. Ms. Bassey has that girl-next-door prettiness, but she does not strike me the way Ms. Tarila does. Like someone said, she seems like an everyday pretty girl, which may not be enough to compete on an international level. The rest of the girls are pretty as well, but we need more than pretty to win international pageants.

• Aiyjay June 17, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Awonuga T. Rocks

• Belle June 17, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Ms. Tarila S. and Ms. Akudo!!!!

• akamere ikechukwu luke June 17, 2013 at 11:37 PM

MISS AZUKA N. This the manifestation of your dream, go and get the gold in the mighty name of Jesus, AMEN

• jen June 18, 2013 at 12:55 AM

ms tarila for the win!

• ifejika adaeze June 18, 2013 at 6:35 AM

Miss Nigeria has totally lost it.It should be discontinue.

• Priscy June 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Ms Elisha and Ms Tarila

• ugochukwu June 18, 2013 at 11:13 AM

awonuga and udu stands out. pick one

• ANI June 19, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I give it to Miss Akudo. She stood out for me. Hope she’s smart enough.

• Angie June 19, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Miss Tarila please! She just stands out…

• Okechukwu Ofili June 19, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Miss Aisha .M. looks nice!

• comment awaiting moderation! June 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Short,short…it obvious there can never be another Agbani or Oluchi again

• Marson June 24, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Hey don’t loose focus people…all these Ladies are physically beautiful in their varying ways! But let’s not forget: we should also focus on their inner worth, and what these positive, uplifting and beneficial works these female minds can come up with! So let’s watch the show and not judge these books by their covers! Spread your Light miss V Ogboru

• elle June 26, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Tarila for the win please! She could easily be another Agbani. Nigeria please don’t lose the opportunity to stand out internationally this year. I beeeeeegggggggggggg!!!!

• Molis July 2, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Miss Akudo all the way.

• Ahmed July 2, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Miss Akudo, I believe should win this year’s competition.

• Liz July 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Miss Akudo for the win please.

• Chizzy July 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Miss Akudo abeg!

• Annyaya July 5, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Miss Tarila definitely stands out above the rest! She has poise and didnt do the generic pose and head-tilt a lot of the girls are rocking. next, Miss Akudo is pretty but doesn’t seem to have personality from the reality show. Miss Bassey is fine but doesn’t look approachable without a smile to be the queen. Those are your top 3. Everyone else stands a chance for 4th and 5th runner up.

• Ozybaby July 6, 2013 at 2:37 AM

I find Miss Udu to be a ravishing beauty.

• kings July 6, 2013 at 10:04 PM

e gt y oo

• hunky July 7, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Akudo was indeed the best…. but since she will b representing us internationally, she’d have to focus more on her c arriage….
      ONLY D BEST!!