Olamide is a LAWMA Worker in “I Love Lagos” Music Video | Watch

YBNL Nation’s CEO, Olamide just released his latest single (with a video released at the same time).

The song “I Love Lagos” was produced by Pheelz and the video was shot by Unlimited LA. The video features cameo appearances from a number of people including Odunlade Adekola.

Plus Olamide is embracing his LAWMA trend.

35 Comments on Olamide is a LAWMA Worker in “I Love Lagos” Music Video | Watch
  • Bayo January 9, 2016 at 4:06 pm

Good video. Nice concept. Good representation of Lagos. Though I’m not that much of a fan, but God bless Olamide for this. ^#I’MProudlyLagosian

• Debby January 9, 2016 at 4:45 pm

love it???

• Violet January 9, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Proudly Lagosian

• Kenechukwu January 9, 2016 at 5:15 pm

“Olopa don get motor”
    Yes, but all the police do with their new vehicles is chase down keke drivers who are packing “illegally”

Anyway, the beat of this track sounded like Shakiti Bobo too much. Olamide must have made some pretty decent connections in the Lagos top brass because he keeps praising Ambode like no man’s business. Pls, that line with Ambode has some Yoruba i don’t understand. What does it mean.

Reality Fact: All children born from baby mamas are actually bastards, legally defined bastards

• Karashika January 9, 2016 at 6:02 pm

If they carry me go………… will I still love lagos o?
    Video Sponsored by Akinwunmi Am bode ha!

• Moyo bee January 9, 2016 at 6:58 pm

Hmmmm wonder how much Ambode paid him for this

• hezekina pollutina January 9, 2016 at 8:04 pm

• L January 9, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Yess I love lagos and the craziness!

• @edDREAMZ January 9, 2016 at 8:58 pm

That is one of my best artiste ryt there… Bigger yu i pray man……

• Tee January 9, 2016 at 9:53 pm

They’re only fixing the affluent parts of Lagos shiooor if u live in places like iyana paja or ajegunle u will hate Lagos jare

• Babycakes January 10, 2016 at 12:32 pm

You don’t live in iyana ipaja. Iyana ipaja is a main bus-stop on lagos-abeokut expressway and we don’t hate lag for being there biko. Speak for yourself jare.

• Baby cakes here u go January 11, 2016 at 3:10 am

No I don’t live there @babycakes I live in London so yes mine is an outsider’s perspective but My point is still valid Lagos has good points but it can be a horrendous place to live – the electricity is sparse if ever present , no security for the average lagosian , traffic for days …it’s no banana island let’s call a spade a spade I’ve been there and for a country as rich as Nigeria Most parts of Lagos are a disgrace but I guess you’re complacent because you’re used to bullshit and feel it’s the best place on earth good luck with ur bus stop …ok? take several seats ?

• Somebody January 9, 2016 at 10:41 pm

Baddo! That’s what we call milking it to the last drop! Eyan Mayweather, Take it outside, basket, atewo ati ariwo for the baddest guy ever liveth, a bo n sun? Shoroniyen

• Funsho January 9, 2016 at 11:03 pm

Ambode you are trying too hard stop wasting money unnecessarily.

Let the works of your hands speak and let people (not those paid) sing your praises

I will be too sad if all Fashola has done goes down the drain like that

• ThatGirl January 10, 2016 at 1:28 am

when you come to Apapa wud you love lagos? Abi Ajegunle nko? That’s if traffic allow you reach those areas sef…No wonder he didn’t mention. Lool. Nice vid anyways!

• Tunmi January 10, 2016 at 5:28 am

Excellent way to capitalize on the #LeaveTrashForLawma hashtag

• Tunmi January 10, 2016 at 5:33 am

No Mushin, Okokomaiko, Baraga, Ajegunle

• Babycakes January 10, 2016 at 12:30 pm

You don’t even live in any of these places oh but you will be so quick to ask of the pictures. In the spirit of patriotism, why not pay a visit to those areas and get a cannon while at it, so you can send pics to bella

• Tunmi January 11, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Abegggg abegggg abegggg don’t come for me unless I send for you. I lived in Mushin until I left in 2003 and my family still lives there. From Onanuga street to Kelani street to Shokunbi, Bros no be me and you. My extended family lives in Ajegunle, so don’t even go there.

• Teejay January 10, 2016 at 11:16 am

now that’s patriotism, we dont have to curse or criticize our Govts always even CNN and other foreign media would be like ” WE NEVER KNEW LAGOS IS THIS BEAUTIFUL” lol

• December Wind January 10, 2016 at 11:17 am

Songs like this makes me miss the legend FELA KUTI , much respect sir! , your legacy will forever remain! Who will have the courage to say it as it is today ? Who will speak the mind of the people for the people ? Everything has been politicized! We really should pray more…

• Igosurvive January 10, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Hmmmm come see okoko/alaba / badagry side oooo crazy pot holes and egbe (shit) rubbish! mtcheewwwww!

• bafe January 10, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Lets give credit where it is due. Ambode is working also in Alimoso local govt. e.g. tarring of roads & street lights in Abesan Estate Ipaja. Bravo.

• seyi January 10, 2016 at 7:14 pm

This must be reekado banks best friend. He he he

• Afeez January 10, 2016 at 8:26 pm

• cheryl January 11, 2016 at 9:03 am

wow!! laaaavv eeet, new jam on repeat, God bless u Olamide, lets haters hate and potatoes will also potate, keep soaring high my guy

• Ijebu Boy January 11, 2016 at 10:19 am

see PR… sigh.

• prince January 11, 2016 at 3:23 pm

TWO things that you cant take away from this guy are HARDWORK AND CONSISTENCY. He understands the music business plus, he’s talented. there’s no hotter artist in Africa presently than BADDO himself. #leavetrashforlawma

• oluwatosin idowu January 12, 2016 at 5:42 am

yes u are right and his working for his own money his not doing lazy in his wrk his trying his best to be somebody

• oluwatosin idowu January 12, 2016 at 5:38 am

shoro niyen

• J.j January 13, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Which lagos?….no be this lagos i dey see?….hmmm! lagos is still unclean biko…. come see okoko/alaba / badagry/ ojuolegba/ mushin/ Ajegunle/ Ikotun/ iyana ipaja and to mention but a few….Abeg Olamide go sit down. Ambode don remit small change into your account you dey here dey make noise…abeg free me make i pass.

• @chisom_chuku January 15, 2016 at 11:40 am

i still love port harcourt, the garden city

• Gody February 13, 2016 at 1:14 pm

To All you haters:p of Lagos state…… #LeavetrashforLawma so Lagos can be clean.