WIN Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N250,000) Cash
…And the bragging rights that your design was chosen as the official PEPSI Cheerleader Uniform for COPA Lagos
What’s Copa Lagos?
Copa Lagos Beach Soccer, is the first ever international beach soccer event to take place in Nigeria and in all Sub-Saharan Africa.
Founded in 2011, Copa Lagos is organised under the scope of Beach Soccer Worldwide (BSWW) World Tour and will take place every year in December, in Lagos, Nigeria. The competition is played in a Round-Robin format (League Format), allowing in this way the opportunity for each team to prove themselves against all participants during three days of competition.
Copa Lagos is broadcasted in 21 international channels (Eurosport, Al-Jazeera, Globo, ESPN, Sky Sport, Canal Plus, FOX Sports, Supersport, among others) and in one national partner channel AIT (African Independent Television). Copa Lagos also aims to have a strategic role in development of beach soccer in Nigeria. In this context each edition of the competition will offer Beach Soccer Clinics and certified Refereeing and Coaching workshops.
There will be a team of PEPSI Cheerleaders doing their part to liven up the tempo of the event. The PEPSI cheerleaders will be kitted in a unique uniform designed by YOU!
How to Win!
- Sketch a cheerleader uniform design
- Be sure to include the Pepsi colours (Blue, Red and White) in your design
- Scan the sketch and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants may choose to include a short (max 100 word) write-up outlining the proposed fabric choice, influences and inspiration for their design
- Be sure to include the following information in your email
– Phone Number
– Email Address
Wednesday, 7th December 2011 – 12 Noon
Voting Begins on Thursday 8th December 2011 and Ends on Friday 9th December 2011 at 12 Noon
Rules, Terms & Conditions
- You do not have to be a professional designer or sketch artist to enter! All you need is a creative idea and clear execution
- One Entry per Person
- All submissions must be ORIGINAL. For example, sketches copied from the internet will be disqualified
- All entrants must be based in Nigeria
- Pepsi will cover the cost of production of the cheerleaders uniform
- Winner will be presented with the winner’s cheque in December 2011
- Winner must receive prize in person
- Entries received after the deadline will not be accepted
- Shortlist will be chosen by a BellaNaija.com panel
- Shortlist and sketches will be published on BellaNaija.com and readers will vote to choose the WINNER