News

The Nollywood Ladies of “My Life My Damage” at E-Rave! Tonto Dikeh & Uche Jombo alongside Rukky Sanda, Moses Inwang & Julie Odia at the Party in Lagos

Chisom Oz Lee, Queen, Uche Jombo-R, Tonto Dikeh & Rukky Sanda

Tontolets get ready to see more of your favourite star on the red carpet over the next few months!

Why? Nigerian actress/musician Tonto Dikeh stars in the latest movie from Uche Jombo‘s “Damage” franchise. “My Life My Damage”, which tells the story of a misguided young woman who falls into the gloomy world of drug addiction. From what we hear, Tonto delivers the strongest on-screen performance of her career.

The media tour for the movie has kicked off with E-Rave on Thursday 29th November 2012. The weekly party for entertainers hosted the movie’s leading lady as well as the producer and production crew at Club Rumors, Ikeja, G.R.A, Lagos.

Looking simple and fab in a brown dress, the movie’s producer, Uche Jombo announced that fans won’t wait too long to see the movie as it will premiere in cinemas on Friday 1st February 2012.

Uche Jombo wasn’t the only one that got BellaNaija Style’s attention, also showing up in a stylish ensembles were Tonto Dikeh and LoveLorn star, Rukky Sanda in sequined dresses and Nigerian producer, Chisom Oz-Lee in a blue bandage dresses.

Check out photos from the event.

Rukky Sanda

Tonto Dikeh

Uche Jombo-R, Tonto Dikeh & Rukky Sanda

Uche Jombo-R, Julie Odia & Moses Inwang

Destiny Amaka & Queen

Flo Smith & Rukky Sanda

Moses Inwang & MC Abbey

Nelson, Chi Chi & Uche

If you missed the feature on BN, check out the official trailer of My Life My Damage

1. eve

December 3, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Tonto’s make up… absolutely fabulous.

2. T Baba aka On My Way to Gidi for Holidays

December 3, 2012 at 3:03 pm

*Sighs* … SMH

3. ejogene

December 3, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Nice pictures. I love uche’s dress

4. Goodnessme!

December 3, 2012 at 3:23 pm

You know what i got nothing but love for Tonto Dike she’s a real Girl and she is doing her thing. She may need to chill on the music aspect for real though and i am sure if she closes her eyes and listens to those her songs she knows she is no Beyonce! But hey you can not knock her she has dreams and she is in a fortunate position to make them happen and she did so big up to her!. Tonto Dike is actually not a bad actress she does need some training here and there but the woman has passion and she means business. For me it is delghtful when i see her come on my screen and any movie with “Poko” you know it is going to be interesting no doubt she is breaking barriers and is daring and i love that about her! I can not wait to see her preformance in this movie i have no doubt that she would give it her all 100% Goooooooo Tonto you def have a fan in me!

• keechi

December 6, 2012 at 4:46 am

You must love her very much. This whole essay just for her…carry on.

5. Anon

December 3, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Black knuckles and black knees. Work on them ladies.

6. Omo

December 3, 2012 at 3:32 pm

what’s up with the knee Rukky?!

7. brenda

December 3, 2012 at 3:43 pm

whats with rukky’s kneels? smh!!! nevertheless u all look great.

8. oSinakachi

December 3, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Hmmmm! Those knees

9. pynk

December 3, 2012 at 3:52 pm

interesting. By their knees you shall know them.

10. me

December 3, 2012 at 3:58 pm

In the picture up there in the link attached, Tonto was clearly saying: Omg! atleast I can also get recognised:

11. Madam the Madam

December 3, 2012 at 4:16 pm

For all her craze and gra gra, Tonto Dike is a very good looking woman.

12. birdieblue22

December 3, 2012 at 4:32 pm

I wonder if a party can be organized where everyone can’t enter with a phone forcing them to be really social and talk to one another. Yes I’m refering to the 7th picture.

13. bumab

December 3, 2012 at 4:39 pm

TONTO IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL. HATERS GO TO BLAZES

• Simya

December 3, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Tonto is beautiful, no one ever disputes that. It’s her accent, tweets and music we can’t stand. I love her though

14. shaday

December 3, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Still searching for the other half of Uche Jombo’s eyebrows…

• SS

December 4, 2012 at 3:59 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,I WONDER O

15. Dlapikin

December 3, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Now onto the movie. I loved the first Damage movie, my only problem was that it was too slow to climax. But Uche and mates did a great job, so I’m looking forward to see this one.

• Anon

December 4, 2012 at 1:40 am

Ha ha! Keep hyping yourself.

• Ona

December 5, 2012 at 6:04 am

I was actually gonna comment on how pretty she is. Her skin tone, her eyes and lips…..fine babe. I was also gonna comment on the guy’s lips right next to her….yummmy!!!!

Tonto has really nice cheekbones.

16. Omotalk

December 3, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Way to go Uche and Tonto!

17. Cynthia

December 3, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Hmmmm, rukky rukky, I comment my reserve. I love ur complexion, uche jumbo.

18. The Kinkster

December 3, 2012 at 4:57 pm

Rukky Sanda must have knelt down a lot in her pupil days……Knee welts toh quality

19. dont mention

December 3, 2012 at 5:09 pm

looks a bit dry….oh well,
    vikkyscreed.blogspot.com

20. Ife

December 3, 2012 at 5:12 pm

bleaching go show lagos girls oh! haba!!! see knees, see knuckles, see elbows…..#smh

21. tana

December 3, 2012 at 5:57 pm

i thought tyler perry MR BROWN had the worst KNEES (or KNEE”L”S as naijas will say it) i’d ever seen, but Ms Santa proved me wrong.

• fashion whore

December 4, 2012 at 8:25 pm

please tell them. with all the money niggas cnt buy toner.doesnt sh kn the difrnce btw club n red carpet outfits.smh.her eyebrows tho.epic fail.

22. colourfulbutterfly

December 3, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Rukky Sanda!
    Na waa o!
    Your legs are ahori-
    knees nko?
    na helele!
    shogologobangoshe!!!!!!!!!!

23. libra

December 3, 2012 at 8:15 pm

If beauty is defined as the use of bleaching. Cream and razz character trait, then I must. Say beauty has ost its meaning . Beauty is comprising of your character, poise,image,quality of your thinking and also beauty is class. So if tonto has any of these qualities then I have no problem with the men who call her beautiful.

24. AMA

December 3, 2012 at 8:19 pm

hmmmmm Rukky Sanda’s Knees tho

25. Iy

December 3, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Is that not ring I see on uche Jombo? So where is this ” drops wedding after six months in blogs from ? Smh . Nice pics ! I like this business side of uche too. My tontolet can’t wait to see you pokorising the cinemas with this say NO to Drugs movie lol , is Moses married? Cute! Rukky hummm ok, this Chisom is always wearing this hair colour I think black will look good on her

26. Brittany

December 3, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Rukky!!u only wear dresses like that when u have nice legs

27. Not Pleased

December 3, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Beautiful ladies but please find someone who can do a weave properly.. these look like they were done in the early 90’s…

28. Oh well

December 3, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Maybe we should leave the short dresses and mini skirts until we have completely changed and blended all the different patches of color on our legs …… yes am talking to lady that her forehead is blending with her weave

29. Ada

December 3, 2012 at 9:56 pm

I haven’t seen the 1st damage movie yet, hope it’s good. Check out my blog and post comments guys! http://www.adainprogress.blogspot.com

30. chinwe

December 3, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Rukky’s keen is noting to write home about, Tonto looks good, Uche not bad atall

31. Wendy

December 3, 2012 at 10:24 pm

PLS if ur bleaching visit a dermatologist as well, these burnt legs and knees are very unsightly. Abeg

32. Tongryang Pantu

December 3, 2012 at 11:55 pm

Beautiful people!…. Rukky’s knees definitely tells the story of her complexion

• Misskhadiva

December 4, 2012 at 4:32 am

she’s a muslim, she probably prays a lot. i’m surprised she has no knot on her forehead.

33. NNENNE

December 4, 2012 at 3:19 am

@ pink…You got me rolling on the floor!

34. Bambino

December 4, 2012 at 3:30 am

Lol @ pynk….by their knees u shall know them.i almost fell off my chair

35. iamfascinating

December 4, 2012 at 5:59 am

well done,

36. Aduke

December 4, 2012 at 9:49 am

Nice pics and looks like they had fun. Tonto is indeed beautiful!! Luving her light and almost natural makeup. WTH is Rukky wearing??! And the Queen babe as all??!Tacky!!…Rukky darling pls be covering them knees. Moses Inwang looks good.

Luv this shot of Tonto—->http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/E-Rave-Hosts-Uche-Jombo-R-Tonto-Dikeh-for-My-Life-My-Damage-Media-Tour-December-2012-BellaNaija014.jpg

• Aduke

December 4, 2012 at 9:52 am

And the Queen babe as well*

37. Goodnessme!

December 4, 2012 at 1:39 pm

38. Couture By Makioba

December 4, 2012 at 2:07 pm

OUCH!!! those knees

39. not sure

December 4, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Really how many of you women typing this post have perfect knees?? it is Natural for (especially coloured women) to have darker knee caps as the skin is much thicker in that area. I do not know if she is bleaching yes or no nor is that my business. But come on no one is perfect and this is what gives some woman a low self image. We are not perfect and not everyone can look perfect like Hollywood or Nollywood, celebs in general. So please dont come on this blog and start dissing the woman for dark knee caps it is actually quite NATURAL! Oya everyone yabbing this woman post pictures of your own knee caps and lets see. I know mine are def darker than my legs and trust me i do not even know what bleaching cream looks like. Lets get real people! Lets stop all this! No one is perfect can we as women not celebrate other women????? Come on! Who knows somewhere now there is a woman or teenager who has darker knee caps, who might just take to the bleaching bottle to try and rectify something natural thinking she is abnormal haba! No one is perfect!

• keechi

December 6, 2012 at 4:58 am

Nah booboo!! There’s a difference! Compare hers with Uche and Tonto’s; theirs are darker quite alright but dont look like Rukky’s. Hers just look beat up and tired and weird (idk how to explain it).

40. BN welldone

December 4, 2012 at 3:32 pm

I luv Tonto supple skin..what does she take,milk,fruit and water? Queen Babe look well put together,her legs are killer…I’m a big fan of statement necklace and fashion earing

41. lll

December 4, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Tonto is fine,but she need to work on her tummy,it make her look round

42. Dimz

December 4, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Choi! rukky sanda………#kmt#……Tonto looked absolutely stunning!!!!

43. bad gal

December 4, 2012 at 6:20 pm

hmmm see shakar el looking fresh on brown blazers,this one wey him dey sit with tonto,this guy and fine gals…all this artists sef kmt

44. lele

December 5, 2012 at 12:16 am

UCHE JUMBO IS PREGNANTTTTTTTTTT

45. Tiey Rex (I like JoBen)

December 5, 2012 at 8:32 am

@not sure: cool down! We know knees and elbows are generally darker than the rest of the body. Did you see comments about Uche’s or Tonto’s knees? So no be say anything. Maybe Rukky used to kneel down a lot when she was small or maybe she is bleaching – who knows. Make she cover her knees joor! Why fool yourself sey you get fine legs when you do not. Leave that side and accentuate your ‘finer’ parts and for Rukky no be her legs be herfine point! In fact make all of them cover their knees wetin?

46. fellow bleacher

December 5, 2012 at 9:50 am

not sure, abeg leave tori. anything worth doing is worth doing well. Rukky sanda shld concentrate on bleaching her knees well well too. as in, massage some egyptian serum into it – so it blends.

47. Priscy

December 5, 2012 at 12:47 pm

tonto…i’m loving u right now. plz no more songs again from u ok

48. Jane

December 5, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Tonto’s skin is the business that is why I still mourn that huge tat she engraved on her back. LOL @ “by their knees you shall know them”.

49. Erica

December 5, 2012 at 10:20 pm

50. Iy

December 6, 2012 at 12:37 am

uche Jombo I love you…in a world of your own kai I just saw mrs somebody JESUS lolllllll you are one talented lady don’t let anyone tell you otherwise

51. keechi

December 6, 2012 at 4:49 am

Damn Rukky Sanda’s knees been thru hell and back! The Struggle! Smh…

52. Sami

December 7, 2012 at 4:44 am

I really enjoy reading comments but I must say Rukky’s legs n knees are not for mini dresses or skirts. I think our naija gals shld knw wat works for them n nt just cm out and embarrass themselves. Rukky Sanda wahala dey oooooo

53. tosin o

December 19, 2012 at 1:21 pm

nne….can anyone tell me why Ruky Sanda had to go hem dat dress? Horrible hem line….smh

54. Uk

January 8, 2013 at 2:35 am

My open letter to uche Jombo and all Alist actresses/actors turn executive producers and producers like ms Jombo, ms Ini edo, ms Rita Dominic , Desmond Elliot, jim iyke , van Vicker, Stephanie okereke, etc please help more up coming acts that is the only way to achieve total Nollywood hall of fame .

55. IBI

July 20, 2013 at 10:10 pm

Just watched the movie. why must everyone shout. The idea of the story was nice but the execution left much to be desired. I guess it’s a fair attempt. Uti and Tonto’s argument was like watching Atilogwu dancers