Events

Ini Edo & Emem Isong’s Star Studded “Knocking On Heaven’s Door” Premiere

BellaNaija.com

Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 075

Yesterday Friday 18th April 2014, Ini Edo and Emem Isong premiered their new flick – “Knocking on Heaven’s Door” at the Silverbird Cinemas, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The star studded ceremony was a sight to behold.

Check it out!

All About Ini
Ini who co-produced the movie, sizzled in a black dress, with a sexy open back.

Her stylist Yolanda Okereke, selected gold drop earrings, a silver cuff, and gold clutch. Ini completed the look with a high bun, smokey eyes and  pink lipstick.

Ini Edo - BN Movies & TV - April 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01Ini Edo - BN Movies & TV - April 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02Ini Edo - BN Movies & TV - April 2014 - BellaNaija.com 03

Red Carpet

Yolanda Okereke & Alexx Ekubo

Yolanda Okereke & Alexx Ekubo

Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 085

Ozzy Agu & Uzor Osimkpa

Deyemi Okanlanwo & Omoye "Brownie" Uzamere

Deyemi Okanlanwo & Omoye “Brownie” Uzamere

Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 027Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 024Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 053Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 055Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 023Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 062Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 029Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 032Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 050Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 074Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 064Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 065Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 046Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 070Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 071Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 076Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 082Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 072Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 073Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 088Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 096Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 095Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 077Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 080Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 087

#funmoments
Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 091Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 078Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 089Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 092Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 084Knocking on Heaven's Doors Premiere - April 2014 - BellaNaija - 081

Watch the Trailer

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

1. Beht why

April 19, 2014 at 8:19 pm

Daniella Okeke’s hips biko nu.. Jehovah nyem aka ’cause I kent

2. omalichaspeaks.blogspot.com

April 19, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Don’t like Ini’s dress, love her hair though….not feeling Omoni Oboli’s dress either, Toyin Aihimaku…ogini kwa nu? I love you Toyin as an actress but that dress no be am. Beautiful dress Mrs Rodriguez, That Destiny Amaka is another Toolz o!….serious figurella. Deyemi the actor- I see you.
    P.S- if you’ve got chubby thighs….then short dresses and skirts are not for you. I’m sure society can do without the sight of your cellulite jamming against each other.I’m a chubby girl so I know what I’m talking about.

3. Bukky

April 19, 2014 at 8:56 pm

I knew Adesua Etomi as “Tolu Etomi” in QC! Very pretty girl. Toyin Aimakhu-why???

4. DivaIva

April 19, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Daniella Okereke,your cheek is red.Is that ketchup? Wipe it off please and don’t forget to thank me!

Ini Edo,lest I forget,you look mua mua!

5. DivaIva

April 19, 2014 at 9:14 pm

Daniella Okereke,Is that ketchup you’ve got on your Cheek?your cheek is red.Wipe it off! And don’t forget to thank me later,darl

6. Dlapikin

April 19, 2014 at 9:14 pm

BN I think the person you named Jennifer Olinze is Jennifer Oguzie.

7. hmmm

April 19, 2014 at 9:31 pm

like seriously…..why so much razz-ness?hehehe that Belinda girl no get iron for house?

8. www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com

April 19, 2014 at 10:09 pm

Destiny Amaka those your hips sha! But me thinks they deserve to be encased in nicer clothes.
    Ini Edo I hope you didn’t pass out at some point, the way you were sucking in that belly…
    Too many pictures I can’t even remember what I was going to type.
    Ehen! I just remembered one. Omoni Oboli is a true beauty, I just love her.

9. Eve82

April 19, 2014 at 10:10 pm

I don’t know if I’m supposed to laugh or cry…?

10. Kina

April 19, 2014 at 10:37 pm

Shiny happy people. I just love the piano scene in the movie I keep watching it over and over again. I can’t wait for it to be release over here.

11. Seanord

April 19, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Ini Edo needs to hit d gym….Mbong Amata needs to go back to her husbnd she looks confused and uncomfortable…why do directors always dress anyhow and its not just a nigerian thing even hollywood directors cannot dress very well compared to actors….d trailer does not look very catchy to me but d music by chuks and dat bleached lady was nice sha

12. Noble (http://www.lagosconvo.com)

April 19, 2014 at 11:02 pm

I love Emem Isong. Yes I do!

13. Ella

April 19, 2014 at 11:20 pm

Fierce pose of life!!! http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Knocking-on-Heavens-Doors-Premiere-April-2014-BellaNaija-034.jpg
    Yay!!! Ozzy Agu for the gyal dem!… lool.
    Charles Inojie, been a while;
    bellinda Effah, girl i’m loving the grecian dress;
    Mbong Amata, still as fine ad always;
    Looking good people!

14. vivian

April 19, 2014 at 11:40 pm

Uzo ( girl in tinsel) what have you done to yourself. Bleaching is not good oh. A word is enough for the wise

15. Oge

April 20, 2014 at 12:29 am

Looks like there was total blackout in Lagos.. No one ironed their clothes
    Btw Adesua is GORG…… Daniella Okeke’s body tho.. HOT!!

16. B.

April 20, 2014 at 12:59 am

Diana Yekini of life!! Good job ….call me 😛

17. madman

April 20, 2014 at 1:09 am

It can’t be that hard to iron your clothes….

18. Fina

April 20, 2014 at 1:55 am

So my question here is why does majid look 19 again…the guy is ageless…as for those up and coming actors showing off their girlfriends or wives,l my dears take a wise note and know that it’s not a good idea at this early stage of ur career.

19. Ndidi

April 20, 2014 at 2:09 am

Maureen ezizi! You are very hot and fashionable full stop. Do your thing momma

20. SOLO ACT

April 20, 2014 at 3:06 am

http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Knocking-on-Heavens-Doors-Premiere-April-2014-BellaNaija-024.jpg <== this lady took my breath away! *in the worst way possible*
    http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Knocking-on-Heavens-Doors-Premiere-April-2014-BellaNaija-057.jpg<== i blame Nepa for this! there was no electricity to operate a clothing IRON.
    http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Knocking-on-Heavens-Doors-Premiere-April-2014-BellaNaija-067.jpg <== i am not here for solid star but for the lady in blue with the thigh high slit. my sisters plz use shea Butter

21. Sweet Rose

April 20, 2014 at 7:32 am

Beautiful photos!

22. Ngozi

April 20, 2014 at 8:06 am

Love my Ini Edo… Nice hair girl.. Just realised a guy’s name is blossom?! Seriously? LOL

23. @Publicity36- Ff on twitter

April 20, 2014 at 11:06 am

Cloths not well ironed due to bad light

24. Tai

April 20, 2014 at 11:27 am

It’s seems iron is becoming a scarce commodity or people don’t just bother to iron anymore

• Naveah

April 21, 2014 at 3:09 pm

My dear, I was wondering o!!! Maybe light no dey dis past weekend. I was looking at Belinda Effah’s dress which she held out for us to see and wondering why wear it IF you couldn’t iron it knowing you will be walking the red carpet. Emem Isong actually looked better than she’s done in YEARS. I liked this dress on Ini Edo, loved the hair too but the cuff was an unnecessary touch. The hair and earrings were enough and she could have bumped up the make up a little bit.

25. Cool cat

April 20, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Never seen so much ratchetness

26. Vuvuzela

April 20, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Yes, his name is Blossom and he is the best thing thing to happen to Nollywood/Nigerian film in a long time. Remember the name BLOSSOM because it is here to reign for a long time! The guy rocks!

• Kina

April 20, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Yes o! The guy is the besssst thing to happen to nollywood in a long while. leading man. O and his voice !. Just love listening to him speak.

27. Elsie

April 20, 2014 at 1:49 pm

Emem, love love your dress

28. The Kinkster

April 20, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Okay Mama Blossom, we’ve heard.

29. nene

April 20, 2014 at 6:10 pm

1. uzor osimkpa bleaching will not make you beautiful. you look much worse now.
    2. adesua etomi has a pretty face.
    3. omoni needs to get new contacts, these contacts make her eyes look like they’re about to pop out and the colour doesn’t suit her skin tone.
    4. ini edo never looks good in anything, her pretty face is no longer pretty and she always looks like a market seller trying to dress up.
    5. mbong amata is beautiful but like someone said, she looks confused.
    6. ozzy agu is quite charming and cute.
    7. most people on the red carpet look razz though.

30. dydee

April 20, 2014 at 9:48 pm

D 1st tym am gona honestly say ini looks beautiful…. Belinda jst has a poor fashion sense tho.

31. Joan85

April 20, 2014 at 10:52 pm

Yes o, you better remember that name lol.
    Blossom Chukwujekwu, call mmeeeeeeeee! My Nollywood man crush. I’ve seen Flower Girl more times than I can remember right now lol. The guy’s voice, carriage, and acting skills no be for here o 🙂

32. Nnenna

April 21, 2014 at 2:05 pm

This trailer looks like anoda version of Bollywood movie “ashique 2” I hope am wrong but it hurts when promising movies turn out to be jus anoda version 4rm anoda movie industry.like “game” from indian movie ”race” and ”ghajini”

• Kina

April 23, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Well some of us don’t watch Bollywood, and this will be a refreshing first for us. I can’t wait to see it.

33. Nadia

April 21, 2014 at 9:52 pm

My fellow blossom groupie take a ticket and join the queue o!

34. Imani

April 22, 2014 at 8:33 am

Shawn Faqua … Blossom, oh my Blossom, Lay my head on your bosom, and sing me to sleep till I hossom(lol, just had to make it rhyme somehow).

35. 1 + The One

April 22, 2014 at 8:39 am

I look forward to seeing this movie! Adesua Etomi is gorgeous.. And great actress too!