Events

Iyanya, MI, Emma Nyra, Melvin Oduah…Party at “Super Sunday” by The Place by Papas

The Place By Papas - BellaNaija - May - 2014 - image006

M.I

The party never stops!

The Place by PaPas, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos celebrated another day of their opening days tagged “Super Sunday” on Sunday 18th May 2014.

It was a wonderful event as fun lovers and celebrities from within and outside Africa partied hard through the night.

Celebrities present at the event include IyanyaBBA The Chase 2013 house mates Elikem, Pokello, Bolt and Melvin Oduah. While M.I, Tekno, Emma Nyra and others brought down the house with fantastic performances.

Check out photos from the event below!

The Place By Papas - BellaNaija - May - 2014 - image010

Emma Nyra

Emma Nyra

Teknp

Tekno

The Place By Papas - BellaNaija - May - 2014 - image009

MC Galaxy

The Place By Papas - BellaNaija - May - 2014 - image005 The Place By Papas - BellaNaija - May - 2014 - image003 The Place By Papas - BellaNaija - May - 2014 - image001 The Place By Papas - BellaNaija - May - 2014 - image009 The Place By Papas - BellaNaija - May - 2014 - image004

The Place By Papas - BellaNaija - May - 2014 - image007

The Place By Papas - BellaNaija - May - 2014 - image007

Iyanya, Ubi Franklyn, Scott Igbene, Frank Papas & Tekno

____________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Robin Hood

June 6, 2014 at 9:30 am

Sometimes, I ask my self what pleasure supposedly grown up men (old boys) and girls derive from gathering in a small sitting room (so called lounge) in close contact with each other and perspiring bodies. I am not a hater of having fun or chilling with the blokes n’ their divas or their occasional hookers, but going to watch mediocre performances from so called stars just doesn’t move me.

• Work In Progress

June 6, 2014 at 10:33 am

These were the exact thoughts that ran through my head as I looked this pictures.

• eMPEROR

June 6, 2014 at 10:34 am

As usual aunty hate from outside…..one mans meat anothers poison. kapish?

2. Athena S.A.

June 6, 2014 at 9:40 am

[email protected] Hood! I like you, you are my new friend!! I completely agree with you, what does one really derive from this? Im sure there has to be other ways of having fun

3. pretty

June 6, 2014 at 10:44 am

Nice, but the body contact is toomuch.

4. mouth mouth

June 6, 2014 at 11:26 am

what is this

5. baby

June 6, 2014 at 12:30 pm

…..and that was how pokello found the man whose rib she was created from in big brothers’ house

6. @edDREAMZ

June 6, 2014 at 1:57 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Thats why is called a club and beside thats what they want and no doubt am loving it also…. Dope place to be no doubt.
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

7. Robin Hood

June 6, 2014 at 2:26 pm

@edDREAMZ. if this is this is the gold standard in “clubbing”, then count me out. been to better ventilated lounges/clubs. Besides over half of the people here don’t belong. they just trying hard to blend in and feel among

8. tuulz

June 9, 2014 at 9:02 am

eish the place is not small juss that there was a huge attendance that day……..happy?

9. cybernd

June 9, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Isn’t that soldier supposed to be in Chibok looking for our missing girls? The DHQ must get his name and sanction him and also what convinced M.I. that anybody was after his life to require military protection, can’t remember the last time he gave us a mind blowing song dt wud attract envy from his enemies o!

10. Bola Johnson

June 19, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Waoh! I missed! What a great day it wuld ave been for me to be there!!!.The Place by PaPas Lekki Phase 1 will remain No:1 forever!!