The 2014 Glamour Women of the Year Awards held yesterday, Monday 10th November 2014 – and it was a glam affair with beautiful stars like Lupita Nyong’o, Hilary Clinton, Jodie Foster, Mindy Kaling, Whoopi Goldberg, Anna Wintour and more attending.
They all brought it with their hair and makeup, but one person who caught our attention was the ever-so-lovely Lupita Nyong’o.
The Lancôme Ambassador was all glam with makeup created by Celebrity Makeup Artist Nick Barose. Her look had a glittering, metallic eye and a sultry berry lip to compliment her gold couture gown.
Want to create her look, check out the products used;
• Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate
• Génifique Eye Light-Pearl
• La Base Pro Pore Eraser
• Nude Miracle Liquid-to-Powder Makeup in Suede 530
• Translucence Mattifying Powder in Suede 550
• Blush Subtil in Shimmer Brilliant Berry
• Le Correcteur Pro Concealer Kit in Suede 550
• Les Sourcils Definis in Dark Brown
• Artliner 24H in Black Diamond
• Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting EyeLiner in Minuit
• Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Kissed by Gold
• Le Lipstique in Sheer Chocolat
• L’Absolu Rouge Lipcolor in Jezebel
Lupita stunned in white embellished Chanel Couture and nude pumps with a metallic hue. Is it us or can she do no wrong in her fashion choices?
Photo Credit: Getty Images/Dimitrios Kambouris