I was 30 minutes behind schedule! Dylan, for the first time in a long time, had separation issues at the school gate. He pulled everything from “I don’t think there’s school today, mummy” to “I think my belly hurts”. I carried him to his class but I wouldn’t set him down. His teacher advised me to put him down and leave and he’d get over it soon enough but I did no such thing! He was my world and if he wanted a little more time with mummy then he was going to get just that. “Look at the clock, Dee, when that weeny hand gets to two ill magically appear, I promise. Do you trust mummy?” I had no idea if he understood my explanation but he smiled and nodded. He gave me a kiss on the lips and went to join his friend. His teacher gave me a disapproving look as I turned to leave. I knew what she was thinking but she could shove it for all I cared. Next stop: the doctor.
The choice to become an Aristo was very easy but the process was tough. When my mentor, showed me this side of life, she gave me two lists. The first was what I had to do to prepare myself for the life and the second was that of rules and regulations. I had to drop over 10kg of baby weight, I had to do several STD tests, shave every bit of hair on my body, and lighten my skin, breast augmentation, expensive wardrobe change… The first list was endless but I got everything done. When Tracy first handed me the lists she said “you are a pretty girl, Priye, but every man is looking for that perfect fantasy and they are willing to pay any amount to live it. I want to turn you into the popular version of every man’s dream. You are going to be paid a lot to be that way” I smiled awkwardly and replied “what will my husband think about all the changes?” My voice was almost a whisper “if you cared about what he thought, you would not be here” with that, she left me with my new fate. She was absolutely right; James opinions stopped meaning anything when he had a vasectomy. I almost burst out laughing when I read the rules. They were absurd.
- Your name, address and personal details must never be revealed. A fake name may be used when necessary.
- Leave emotions out of friendships because family members of friends are fair game.
- You must never go over 58kg. You must always look perfect. Yoga is encouraged.
- Monthly medical check is a must and STD prevention methods are highly encouraged.
- you must never spend the night with a client
- You must always listen with rapt attention and show compassion. Sometimes these men are only looking for someone to talk to.
- Be very well read and articulate. You should be able to hold intelligent conversations.
- Never see the same client for more than 6 months except for a “phone-a-friend” arrangement
- You must never discuss your second life with anyone but your mentor
- Learn all sexual positions, toys and clothing; be able to explain them well…
As I read on, my confidence slowly declined but everything had to be done because I had chosen the life and I had to live it.
After a series of medical tests, I left the hospital and drove to my second home. I took a quick shower and changed into very provocative red lingerie. I had my nail polish and lipstick match the color of my piece. I threw a free dress over the lingerie, put on a gold pair of red bottoms, dabbed Christian Dior’s Hypnotic Poison between my perfectly enhanced breasts and I was out the door. I had my bag of tricks in one hand. With the way I looked, Eve would have been proud. No Adam could resist me now.
I took me almost half an hour to get to Chief Pius’s meeting point. I was an hour late but I sent him a picture of my nude body, from the neck down, for him to ponder over before I left the house. I walked into the guest house and opened the door of the room I was directed to.
“Chief Pius…” I said after locking the door “how about that promotion we talked about?” with that I slowly lifted my ill-fitted dress to reveal what I had underneath.
With the way his eyes widened, I knew it was a done deal! God Bless My Hustle
Photo Credit: Dreamstime | Paul Hakimata