Events

‘The Experience Lagos’ is back with the 10th Edition! Join Don Moen, Fred Hammond, Frank Edwards & More for a Night of Praise this December

BellaNaija.com

TE10 B
How prepared are you for the 10th edition of The Experience aka the world’s biggest gospel concert? In December, over 700,000 people will come together for 11hours of uninterrupted live music and prayers at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos.

The concert which is organized by the House on The Rock Church annually will feature talented acts like Don Moen, Fred Hammond, Frank Edwards, Donnie McClurkin, Hezekiah Walker, Kim Burrell, Jessica Reedy, Sonnie Badu, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey, Sammie Okposo, Midnight Crew, Micah Stampley, Julius Nglass and the Lagos City Chorale amongst others. Also ministering at the event will be the Senior Pastor and convener of The Experience Lagos, Pastor Paul Adefarasin and other anointed ministers of God.

The Experience Lagos is an annual praise-night, featuring the best of gospel music ministers from around the world. As the countdown begins for the most anticipated gospel music event of the year among Christians and non-Christians alike, attendants are advised to make plans to get to the venue early in order to secure their spaces even as the organizers put everything in place to ensure a smooth and comfortable experience for all.

Date: Friday, December 4th
Time: 7 Pm – 6 AM
Venue: Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos

Further information about The Experience Lagos can be found on the official website: www.theexperiencelagos.com which has been updated to a more interactive, inspiring, informative and fun hub, accessible to registered users from all parts of the world.

The Experience kicks off with a Press Conference at 9 am on the 4th of December 2015.

Follow the conversation on social media using #TheExperienceLagos and #TE10.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. stephy

November 9, 2015 at 3:12 pm

I cant wait to be there this year. There’s an anointing that comes with praise and it shall not pass me by this year. I’m supposed to attend a wedding the next day and its not even in Lagos but God first o. Sad i wud be missing my friend’s wedding though

2. Mz Titilitious

November 9, 2015 at 3:41 pm

Here I come Xperience 2015!!!

3. 07035584150 Marvellous

November 9, 2015 at 5:04 pm

In Jesus name, God help me with transport money I want to experience your anointing in praise

• KW

November 9, 2015 at 5:23 pm

How much do you need? I believe in the kindness of strangers.

• Tari

November 10, 2015 at 7:59 am

Where are you coming from and how much do you need?
      If Teekay provides your transport, would you need anything else to attend and return back to your base?
      Just joining the help of a stranger community

4. Teekay

November 9, 2015 at 6:02 pm

Honestly i hope i get that special tag that i wud seat in front!!! Experience is wonderful?

5. Sisi

November 10, 2015 at 4:27 pm

I definitely won’t miss it this year cos I’m back home, yippie!!! all this online watching stuff haff tire me and I really do hope to get a front row seat or somewhere close to the front

6. Edwin Edify

November 12, 2015 at 12:35 pm

I can’t wait 2 experience d experience 10″ I must give a high five 2 d organizational team(of which i was involved in 2010 when i came back 4rm d Nat’l Youth Summit @ Abuja. I’ll still love 2 be a part of it cos U guys r amazing 2 work with!
    May d Lord continue 2 Sustain,Protect,Empower & Enrich U as U contribute ur quota towards d success of d global fiesta”
    Stay Blessed!

7. Jennifer

November 14, 2015 at 12:34 am

Is it possible to do live streaming? I would have loved to attend especially because of kim burrell but im not in the country. can I do live streaming?

8. Quality

December 1, 2015 at 11:41 am

it will a greater EXPERIENCE this year and won’t want to experience it alone God help me to get the fund needed to come with my friends

9. Paul Adefarasin

December 3, 2015 at 7:51 am

I believe God wants to bless you where are you.For whoever finds Me finds life and receives favor from the Lord….. Proverbs 8:35.

• Jennifer

December 4, 2015 at 7:30 pm

God bless you sir, Please I stay in Kenya and I will like to connect with what is happening tonight in my country Nigeria , The Experience 10. Is there a link for live streaming?

10. bakare omowunmi

December 4, 2015 at 12:57 pm

OMG!!!!……i really want to xperience this…..!so sad i cant….i hope i can get to watch live