Music

Is Blackface Naija taking Shots at Wizkid in New Song “Killah”? | Listen & Watch the Video

BellaNaija.com

BFN

Veteran music star and former member of the Plantashun Boiz group, Blackface Naija has released a new song that is causing some controversy.

In the first verse of the song titled “Killah” he stays about Wizkid – who he has accused of stealing his music in the past:

Boy Wizkid try steal me melody
But them copycat na gat me energy
Me burn them and send them to the cemetery
Tell dem copycats them playing with fire
Tell dem be original or them better retire
Because
My fellas no go hesitate to fire
Run dem down..marsh up dem empire

Watch the video below.

1. zeal

January 19, 2016 at 11:12 am

No nah BROS! Noooooo

2. livingstone

January 19, 2016 at 11:24 am

2016 is the year of artiste beefing

3. cheryl

January 19, 2016 at 11:28 am

so everbody wanna have a beef wit wizkid to remain relevant, so ppl can check out the stories and see their relevance? lol, bros park well abeg, go and perform in ajeunle and otukpo for free,ppl go talk abt u, nansence

4. cheryl

January 19, 2016 at 11:29 am

nice beat tho, we outcha here

5. jhno

January 19, 2016 at 11:41 am

mshewwwwww…….*in the voice of wizkid* Egbon ! if you want the fame, come and take it …lol

6. zbl

January 19, 2016 at 11:52 am

SMH

7. Hamdalat

January 19, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Haba now bros.

8. Nele

January 19, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Instead of this agbaya to concentrate on making a hit song after his longggggg hiatus, his here beefing a young man who’s done more songs in 2ys than Blackface has ever done in his whole “supposed” music history. Wizkid stole ur lyrics too?! Fall back jor. *in wizzy’s voice” Yaga!!!,

9. HURRY BLACKFACE IS BACK

January 19, 2016 at 5:06 pm

WOOOOOOWWWWWWWW BLACKFACE THE ORIGINAL DANCEHALL KING IS BACK…I LOVE THE BEAT, THE SONG, THE LYRIC AND THE VIDEO…WELCOME BACK BLACKFACE WE MISS YOU….WE HAVE BEEN STARVE OF GOOD DANCEHALL MUSIC…PLZZZZZZZ KIP DIS UP

10. debo

January 20, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Wizkid should sue the hell out of this guy. To think I had to waste my data to download the song he z they copied only to realise they do not sound alike both lyrically and beat. I don’t know how this celebrity thing work cos I’m like MAD. No wonder wizkid got physical with the other one . not that I support violence but ………

11. Lyric Sample

August 25, 2016 at 10:33 am

Good day.Am from Naija..but living in Guyana.Am not a starboy fan nor Blackface fan.
    But make Naija people call a spade a spade.
    I have listened to the song “since you have gone” in which Blackface accuses Wizkid of stealing his melody.
    Truly…wizkid sampled the song !
    Please,try to listen very well.