BNers interested in developing your digital marketing skills and knowledge, this is for you!
There is also an exclusive discount as well! Read on….
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing programme is facilitated by Wild Fusion Digital Centre; the local centre of the Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland. It is a practical programme designed to empower individuals and to help businesses improve their online lead generation and customer engagement.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (PDDM) is valuable for the following reasons;
- Carries the coveted Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland and Scottish Qualifications Authority’s accreditation
- Its curriculum focuses on current trends and best practices in Digital Marketing
- The curriculum also covers creating innovative strategies and how these strategies can be leveraged to gain competitive advantage for businesses.
According to Abasiama Idaresit (Chief Executive Officer, Wild Fusion) –
“We are living in an ever-evolving digital world and developing capability in the digital marketing arena is absolutely paramount. What we offer will help raise the standard of marketing, help develop capacity in the digital industry, and create a new level of marketing professionals in Nigeria and across Africa.”
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is suitable for professionals at all levels involved in planning, implementing and measuring digital strategies or who want to take up a more specialist role within the Digital Marketing domain.
The curriculum of the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing which is specifically structured by the Digital Marketing Institute’s panel of practising professionals focuses on current trends and best practices in Digital Marketing, creating innovative strategies and how these strategies can be leveraged to gain competitive advantage for businesses.
The programme gives a detailed overview of Digital Marketing by incorporating the following modules:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Email Marketing
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Digital Display Advertising
- Social Media Marketing (Module 6 & Module 7)
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Digital Campaign Strategy and Planning
Who Should Attend
- Anyone responsible for developing or implementing digital strategies
- Professionals who need to understand Digital Marketing or get more out of their digital channels.
- Marketers who want to fast-track their career or raise their employability profile.
- Small business owners who need to maximise digital channels for growing their businesses.
- Students who want to improve their Digital Marketing skills.
The training will be delivered by experienced digital marketing professionals certified by the Digital Marketing Institute of Ireland, who make use of the digital tools and knowledge taught in this programme on a daily basis.
Date: 16th April – 30th April 2016
To attend and get more info, please register here: http://wdc.ng/register/
N450,000 – you qualify for a N100,000 discount and pay just N350,000
Visit them at Wild Fusion Digital Center, 276B, Corporation Drive, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria | Call (+234) 909 598 9308 | Send an e-mail to: [email protected]