Features

Busola Idowu: Once De bé, Always De bé – The Theory of Recurring Sexual Partnership

dreamstime_l_19685253This is a colloquial statement which loosely translates to ‘once s/he has been there, s/he’ll always go there’. The gist of this assertion is that it is difficult for ‘ex-es’ who have been intimately involved to remain friends without being tempted to be sexually intimate again if availed of the opportunity. This is a very common supposition and has been proven right several times – although of course, there are exceptions to the rule.

It lends credence to the belief that sexual relationships are also spiritual and the link goes beyond the physical joining of bodies. The physical bond might therefore be broken off essentially, but there would still be some sort of tie between the parties.

An acquaintance got on the wrong side of this scenario recently. Alina met James at a mutual friend’s party and the sparks immediately went off. They started dating and he expressed a desire to marry her but explained that he had just ended a long term relationship because of the lady’s inability to conceive after 6 years. 1st red flag. Alina felt lucky to be the chosen one and immediately got pregnant after which they got married. Happily ever after right? Not! Imagine her shock when she discovered that the ex girlfriend was also pregnant and intact gave birth to a bouncing baby boy a couple of months after the wedding which was just two months before Alina delivered her baby girl.

Her husband of course could not neglect his new born son and began public and later, clandestine visits to his baby mama. 2nd red flag. Not long afterwards, Alina got pregnant for their second and was very shocked to find out that the other woman was also pregnant for her their husband. The ultimate red flag was when her husband started extended business trips to Calabar where the other lady lived. Okay, it was the other way around because he actually began to spend more weeks in a month with his other family than with Alina. To crown it all, the woman gave birth to another boy 8 weeks before Alina birthed their second child.

He eventually relocated to Calabar and informed Alina via text message that he wanted a divorce. As sad as her story is, it only serves as further corroboration of the established de bé principle.

For some other people, it may be that they are not getting sufficient emotional support from their current spouse as they did from the ex. For others it may be that the sex is not as fulfilling as it previously was. Either way, they apparently forget the many reasons for which they ended the relationship and willingly glide into another liaison with the ex. Sadly, such rarely end well, especially because there are many more factors and people involved in it now.

This is one more point for opponents of pre-marital sex, as it is more common to find people bound by past sexual conduct rather than by ‘love’ or ‘feelings’ which did not stand the test of time. When a relationship comes to an end, it is necessary to close whatever page(s) were opened and ensure that they remain closed even if there is a chance meeting sometime down the line.

Love, sex, relationships are essential aspects of living but must be undertaken with due consideration and shrewd examination as much as is possible. And once a relationship is over, the best option is to end it completely and move on to hopefully greater things.

Photo Credit: Dreamstime

Busola Abayomi-Adebayo is a lawyer, public servant and occasional writer. she's passionate about information and just about anything newsworthy. Follow her on twitter @busolaidowu'

1. Weezy

May 11, 2016 at 7:16 pm

Could we please retire the word bae, be, le boo, etc.

2. Dear Dee

May 11, 2016 at 7:44 pm

Okafor’s law to badt!

• Mr. Egghead

May 11, 2016 at 8:45 pm

Please, have some respeck for intellectual property. Would you abbreviate if Newton was involved. The proper phraseology is “Okafor’s Immutable Law of Congodynamics.”

I think it goes along the lines of “Once a congo has been well shined once . . .”

• Kadara

May 11, 2016 at 9:21 pm

Not applicable to Everyone. Once I’am done with you, I’m done . In fact when I see my exes now even the ones I’m friends with I don’t even think about them in a sexual manner. It doesnt matter who did the breaking up Sef, i would do the usual few weeks of feeling sad and then I’ll snap back and move on and that’s that.

• Leila

May 12, 2016 at 6:16 am

@ Accents, the Yoruba accent system works differently. It mimics the music sounds do re mi. Words that end on a high note or with a higher inflection have an accent going up (re mi). On the other hand, words that end on a low note or lower inflection (re do) have a downward accent.

Incidentally though , in this case you happen to be right- the yoruba phrase ‘de be’ is equivalent to (re do) so it should have a downward accent.

3. Tara

May 11, 2016 at 7:54 pm

@Weezy: the writer never used any of those words to refer to a partner, she was speaking Yoruba lol. She explained the meaning at the beginning of the article

• Busola I

May 11, 2016 at 8:24 pm

Thanks Tara! Wanted to go back and read the article 🙂

• Tara

May 11, 2016 at 9:01 pm

Haha No problem, great article btw

• Accents.

May 11, 2016 at 10:54 pm

@Busola I, thank you for your article. Just one thing: shouldn’t the accent on the e in be come downwards? It’s the same e sound as in bell, chanel, bed, isn’t it? In which case, the accent mark should come downwards. The accent going up is the e sound in a word like peyton but that accented upwards e sound doesn’t exist so much in English though frequent in French. Closest to it are the sounds of a in words like say, take, bail. Anyway, if anyone knows better, let’s all learn please.

• Leila

May 12, 2016 at 6:39 am

We use a different diacritical mark similar to the french and portuguese cedilla ( under letters) for the sort of speech sounds you are talking about. For example the yoruba vowels are a, e, ẹ, i, o, ọ, u. We also use the same diacritical marks for the ‘sh’ sound as in Sade, Seyi or Sope (as opposed to the English spellings of these words Shade, Sheyi or Shope).

• Accents.

May 12, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Thank you, @Leila!

• Weezy

May 11, 2016 at 8:59 pm

My bad.

I still think bae should be retired 🙂

4. Bodunade

May 11, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Lust is a very powerful emotion. Most of us have ‘sarewagbas’ in our lives. Sleeping with an ex is about power,sometimes control, an ego trip, to remind yourself that you still got it or plain old Lust.
    Anyways, I feel sex is like football, so overrated. When you cum what next.. Lol, sleep Abi.
    After wasting my early life chasing skirts and conquering Gstrings, when you cum your eyes will now come down and you begin to have existential crisis lol.
    Anyways, ‘ no debes’ for me. No sex till wedding biko, I fell in to temptation a few months ago but it has only made my resolve much stronger.
    As we talk about sex let’s also remember to mention the consequences, unwanted pregnancies, STIs and for my mfm and pentecostal people Spiritual wives and spiritual husbands.. Hehehe

• NationalSquirrel

May 11, 2016 at 9:40 pm

So true. That’s why I’m a virgin. Never any strings attached after a break up. All my exes have always wanted me back.

• Nakoms

May 12, 2016 at 6:59 am

Let me get this, you guys didn’t have sex. So what special relationship did you have that set you apart from everyone else to make it an “ex” relationship.

Please I am not promoting promiscuity abstinence is very laudable.

• Susan

May 12, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Nakoms, you do realize that not everyone has a sexual relationship with everyone they date, right? So to you, based on your comment; a relationship isn’t a relationship until it’s intimate? I don’t want to judge yeah, but smh.

• big eyes

May 12, 2016 at 2:28 pm

Madam Nakoms, do you really think its only sex that makes a relationship special? Please perish that thought now! The most fulfilling relationship i had with a man lasted 4 years without sex. We bonded beyond my wildest imagination. The sexual tension bt us was insane (best believe that). Kissing alone will make me want to go crazy bt he was on the celibacy train and he helped me get on it. Would have married the bugger but marriage is far from him atm. We still spend hours on the phone talking about everything on earth and we are yet to grow bored with each other. Even when i am mad at him, we talk and i like him as a person again and i fall inlove with him all over again.
      I kept falling in and out of love with him and and this taught me that you can love one person all your life, you just mght not like him/her all the time.
      I had to put a stop to it because i need to move on and cant be on the phone with a dude for 1 hour and he aint my bobo. Na time wasting be that biko.

Please, relationships built on friendship, compatibility and respect before sex also last!!!
      Please leave sex for marriage. You have all your lives to explore that.

Foreplay is seriously underrated in this generation sha.

Everytime they will quick and off cloth and climb you like horse, WOMAN, you never tire???

• Busola I

May 11, 2016 at 10:56 pm

You are very right and when all is said and done, abstinence pays!

• Eeewww!

May 12, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Doesn’t abstinence include kissing? It does for me! So when some people say they’ve been abstaining they’re not talking about kissing? That’s just playing with fire! Why play increase temptation and desire? Foolishness! And, it too, is an exchange. You exchange saliva, and with the saliva you exchange, you exchange DNA, and saliva DNA is scientifically proven to replace blood DNA, it gives the same results in various tests as blood DNA!

5. Bey

May 11, 2016 at 8:18 pm

Not always rite. Many of my ex’s actually revolt me. Infact imagining sleeping with dem right now makes me wanna gag.
    I may even think. Gosh did I really hit dat at sum point. I must have been sick.
    Yes you may have dis one ex dat you loved like crazy, but if uv honestly moved on, especially if ur married. Why even give d chance of anythn happening ie being in d same confined space.

6. chachadee

May 11, 2016 at 8:33 pm

I can’t remember how many times I’ve said “I will never do this shit again” but still go back to it. I think for the first time I saw myself in a new light..the “yes girl”, or is it the oh so satisfied look on his face. I think that snapped me back to attention. Abstinence is still the key.

7. bumble bee

May 11, 2016 at 8:37 pm

The ideology.. “once it has happened it can always happen again” does not and can never apply to me, Infact once the relationship is over to me you never existed, i’m sure that was what my ex had in mind when he saw me after 3years of our breakup,(thank God I was looking fly) he is married with 3kids now, we saw in the spirit of being cordial, when he said hi, I replied, which by the way I didn’t want to answer, he started sending messages on fb, saying how we should meet up for lunch, when I didn’t reply, he begun with I remember when this happened or that happend, I ignored still, he then went ahead to start apologising about the way things ended and if only he could rewind time, my dear then I replied asking him of his wife and beautiful kids and how I’m sure his wife thinks she must have won the lottery by marrying him.. I ended with this should be our last form of communication and that was it.. my dear if I’m done with you, i’m totally done..

• Hadee

May 11, 2016 at 10:32 pm

Love this!! 🙂

• ATL's finest

May 13, 2016 at 7:34 am

@ bumble bee PREACH??????AMEN. I’m not judging anyone but if there’s one thing I’m so THANKFUL for is self control. It’s called an Ex- for a reason. I can never EVER Go back; as in for what now?? I’m like I always say my Ex is always one to regret when they see me. U best believe I will be looking fly like U & then, if I decide to be nice & act mature to respond to hello, they want to start going down memory ( their papa) no be me.. Still abstinence is the ‘KEY’.

8. i just want to rant jare

May 11, 2016 at 8:46 pm

i didn’t read this because I’m lazy but from the heading i can tell what it is about.. i just want to rant just to make my self feel better… so i had this one ex that really did me dirty, very toxic, draining, and painful relationship instead of me to be happy that it is over i still kind of miss him which is weird, like i shouldn’t … seeing pictures of him and his gf just makes me feel sad… how long does it really take to completely move on again mine is over 5 months… i thought i had moved on until yesterday… and just seeing him move on easily is so sad… like have some RESPECK

• Bey

May 11, 2016 at 9:30 pm

You will move on when you meet someone hotter and better. Trust me

• Keke

May 11, 2016 at 10:14 pm

Sweety just take your time really please..take your sweet time…You would not even realise when you stop thinking about him,it will just happen..engage yourself, have a blast..enjoy life..he has moved on..just live your life too

• Hadee

May 11, 2016 at 10:35 pm

You will feel better with time. Just realise the truth which is that you dodged a bullet. Go out, meet people, focus on productive goals, build your self love and confidence and once you love yourself completely, you won’t have the space in your mind to miss someone who didn’t treat you right. In fact, you will be so glad that they are not in your life any longer. All the best and take things easy with yourself 🙂

• Segi

May 11, 2016 at 11:41 pm

My unsolicited ‘two cents’ go cold turkey on your ex and clean house completely! After an engagement/relationship ended with a guy I have know for a little over a decade. I took the following steps, changed my phone number, deleted all of his family and friends of my radar (Phone and Social media). It’s been almost two years now, ran into him and his new girlfriend a couple of times. The first time I drew blank and the next I flashed a smile not even breaking my step. I’m neither angry nor upset with him, hardly ever think of him. I just kept moving… and you’ll too. Just keep away from people you both know and places you both have been.

• ex

May 12, 2016 at 10:00 am

my exact story. even my family friends who will try to remind me of hi i ran from.

• FulaniYoruba

May 12, 2016 at 1:42 am

@I just want to rant, pele jare. It’s painful, but just console yourself with the thought that you got out of a toxic situation. You’ll be fine…just give it time. The same thing happened to me quite recently, the only difference is the dude (who proposed to me o) got married 3.5 months after we broke up…lol! I guess I was the fool for not realizing he had someone else Sometimes I feel sad thinking about him laying next to his wife, but I KNOW, without a shadow of doubt that he was wrong for me. He was controlling, and I was already losing myself in the relationship. My opinions ceased to matter, and I always had to diminish myself just to make him happy. When I think of how toxic the rship was, I know I made the right decision when I broke up with him.

• Please move on

May 12, 2016 at 4:39 am

For the people saying you will move on when you meet someone hotter and better, no please!! For the love of God move on for yourself, your sanity and your peace of mind. Look at areas of your life you would like to improve, career, dressing, spending more time with God, etc:.. Because at the end of the day the guy does not like you anymore. Hard to accept but if he did, he would be with you and treat you well. Also if you continue to put out those vibes you will meet another guy that will treat you the same, if not worse. You are a prize, a Queen and don’t ever forget that. Be that person you want or desire.

• Yup

May 13, 2016 at 12:10 pm

Hopefully you are not following him on any social media. If he is on your facebook, remove him, same goes for twitter and instagram and anything else. You will heal, you will. It’s happened to the best of us and we overcame it.

• OlUDARA

May 16, 2016 at 12:11 pm

Sweetheart,he is a narcissist…same way he hurt u deeply,he will the next lady also.Do not feel bad kankan..that lady is his next supply also.As soon as the infatuation stage wears off with her,he d do the same thing to her…Do not feel bad and do not go into another relationship to revenge or rebound o.Just give it time…and do me a favour,be your best self,be better,live ur dreams,take novel steps,meet new people,be better,pray harder and more intimately to God and dress nicer..B happy jor.Thats the best revenge…The next time he sees you…you are so hawwwwt..he doesnt know what hit him and by then I pray you’d be like ‘some one tell me I never dated this guy” lol Read more and be happy.Success dearie

9. dupsy

May 11, 2016 at 8:58 pm

I don’t sort of agree about the de be philosophy. Don’t forget this person is an ex for a reason. Even if you have unwarranted sex again, the scales fall off and the reason why you left this person pops up very strongly again. In the case of the girl mentioned in the article, the fact that a woman couldnt give a man a child is not enough reason for a complete separation and this should be a very strong warning to ladies who think I can give this man a child and he would then love me and forget about the other lady completely. The problem is if the lady gives the man a child which was happened in this case, the negative factor or barrier in the relationship was removed and so the man ran back to her. If the man had said he ended the relationship because they were incompatible then you know that getting back with the woman was very unlikely because their differences and incompatibilities will always pop up.

10. Tutu

May 11, 2016 at 9:06 pm

Okafor’s law.

11. NationalSquirrel

May 11, 2016 at 9:36 pm

*files nails, singing ‘virginity before marriage na the way”*

• I wonder

May 13, 2016 at 12:17 pm

“virginity na the way… “how do you manage that considering your friends are sleeping around with married men like Tbills?
      Anyway, anyone can claim to be anything online.

12. pretty

May 11, 2016 at 9:49 pm

What’s with the long grammar? Is called okafor”s law! Simple.

13. pretty

May 11, 2016 at 10:05 pm

What’s with all the grammar? It’s called okafor ‘ law, simple!

14. ThankGodForMe

May 11, 2016 at 10:05 pm

Sex is deep, no matter how casual you try to make it look, but going back to an ex because of sex no matter how sweet it was, or for what ever reason, is like going back to Mallam to buy suya because of tooth pick. Motor fit jam you for road sef. Stupid stupid stupid.

15. NaijaPikin

May 11, 2016 at 10:46 pm

Ex who? Once we break up, I don’t know you. please be gone.

16. Busola I

May 11, 2016 at 10:55 pm

Okay I’m obviously out of touch with slang-speak. Not aware of this okafor’s law that everyone is referencing 🙂

• Noname

May 11, 2016 at 11:06 pm

How old are you? 🙂 Na old term oh.

17. Halima

May 11, 2016 at 11:15 pm

Sex is indeed a strong force. When you have sex with someone you love you people go deep on some kinda level. I don’t know how to explain. I doubt if I have gotten over my ex though. He treated me bad and I had the courage to leave and I have healed and all but I still find myself thinking about him. Lol! He is the father of my son and I know If we stay in the same room for more than 20 minute we would end up having sex so I try to avoid him. Thank God he is not here. Abstinence is the best.

18. purple

May 11, 2016 at 11:41 pm

what’s the okafor theory?

19. Busola I

May 12, 2016 at 12:05 am

@Accents. I searched and searched for the right accent and eventually had to settle for the above just to emphasize that its not an English word. I appreciate your comment, hope to get a Yoruba-compliant keyboard soon. 🙂

20. zarah

May 12, 2016 at 6:26 am

Okafor’s Law States that once a lover,always a lover”
    This law emphasizes that irrespective of time,place and distance,once you have made love with someone before,there is a 90percent probability that it will happen again if you meet them again.

21. Melinda

May 12, 2016 at 7:51 am

Lol @ DE be principle… Lol
    ?????

22. Zeen

May 12, 2016 at 8:27 am

How do you get over an ex who is getting married to your best friend in less than a year after break up and less than 5 months after he said ‘I want you back’ even though he broke up with you in a vicious way? Note it’s not even about the ex but the betrayal

• Nnenna

May 12, 2016 at 10:45 am

Nne, it hurts but best thing… Delete their contacts everywhere. On all social media anything. Talk to people that understand and try to get things that’ll occupy your time and mind. It hurts but you’re a strong woman and you will be fine. If they’re stupid enough to invite you for the wedding… Show up and show them you think they’re worse than vermin. And don’t let anyone take your joy. Please shaa forgive them, don’t carry anger or hurt in your heart… that’s stress you don’t need. Let it go and move on. Better things are coming

• zeen 2

May 12, 2016 at 4:23 pm

so bcos he’s your ex he doesn’t deserve to be happy, move on and marry? he is no longer dating you and can marry anyone else.

even if it’s your sister he found love with, they can marry.

u were over him so shuush. just say you are not happy cos he’s getting married before you.

if you like don’t get over it and let HBP kill you.

betrayal ko, beheading ni.

If you don’t want him let someone else (irrespective of who it is) have him shikena

• Puzzles

May 12, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Wow!!! It’s bad enough that a guy she loved broke up with her in the most vicious way as she said, but for that guy to be getting married to her best friend in less than a year? Not only has she lost a potential marriage mate, she has lost a best friend. Instead of saying kind words to her, you write words that would further cause pain.

It’s very obvious from your comment that you are one of those frenemies who have betrayed their friends or is planning to betray their friend over a man. Just a sentence for you: Karma is a bitch.

Dear Zeen, my advice to you though hard to do is LET IT GO. Be true to yourself. If they invite you for their wedding and you know you can’t bear it, don’t go but wish them well. Why go to the wedding and have some people talking behind your back, afterall some people will know the gist? Why buy an expensive gift for them when we know that they will throw it away because of fear of wichy wichy?

Just pray for the best for them and move on with your life. He is not your own. If he were, he would not have gone for your friend.

• Corolla

May 12, 2016 at 7:02 pm

@Zeen 2 we can tell that you are the kind of woman that will marry your twin sister’s ex sef. #Thesehoesaintloyal

• Snow White

May 22, 2016 at 3:31 am

You cover yourself with the blood of Jesus, because that person is evil!!!
      But seriously, delete him from your life, pray for the strength to move on, and then you pick yourself up move on (no matter what your family and friends think). There are days where you might feel like absolute crap, but you need to remind yourself that you are worth so much more, and that no one can make you any less without your permission.

23. pretty

May 12, 2016 at 8:41 am

@ purple, really? Are you even nigerian?

• ferrari

May 12, 2016 at 10:02 am

You do know not everyone here is a nigerian, right?

24. sex sells!

May 12, 2016 at 8:49 am

Sex sells, even though many of you claim virginity/abstinence till marriage.

I have read over 10-15 articles/posts on BN and didnt see any commenton some and a few comments on others.

Here you come, you see 32 comments.

U na welldone!Looking at yall in 32 D

• okay so what?

May 12, 2016 at 8:38 pm

Whats ur point?

25. bunmi1

May 12, 2016 at 9:41 am

This does not apply to me at all….. once am done am done! even when i see you i treat you as normal person no string attached…

26. Rekiya

May 12, 2016 at 10:18 am

Oh my God Zeen! How’re you still sane! Jesus! My heart almost entered my mouth when I saw your first sentence. You’re strong! I know me, I would’ve ran mad by now. No,not because of the ex(f*** the ex) but the best friend. Mehn! You must be crushed. I’m so sorry. Zeen please just know you dodged the bullet. Wake up every morning and tell yourself that. It might seem that they are having the time of their lives now, but trust me, you’ll laugh last. Don’t you dare curse them! Channel your anger, bitterness etc to praying for them. Pray to whatever god you believe in for the success of their union, pray that they’re blessed with children. Pray that they are happy. Genuinely wish them well. The universe has a way of balancing things.

Were you given an invite to the wedding? If you were, buy them the best gifts you can afford and go for their wedding. Zeen, listen to me, I know what I’m telling you to do might seem hard but you’ll feel so good in the end. When you realize you dodged the bullet, you’ll be happy. Betrayers never end well. Ask Judas. You’ll be fine honey. When everything is all over and settled, in many years to come you’ll go and give them both very expensive gifts. You’ll give your ex for breaking up with you and allowing somebody worth it come into your life. You’ll thank him for knowing he was no good for you on time and letting the better man/woman have you. You’ll give your best friend for taking a bullet for you, for there’s no greater love than a friend who lays her life for another. I love you girl. Remember no human being is responsible for your joy and happiness. You alone are. Stay blessed and remain beautiful.

• Chika**

May 12, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Girl, I sorta agree with you. But, I will definitely NOT be praying for them. Because, God knows that would not be coming from my heart. And, I am definitely NOT going to wish them the best. However, I will TOTALLY ignore and try to forget about them. Because, if I should ever open my mouth towards them or even think of them, I know my thoughts would NOT be good thoughts. I ain’t JESUS!!!

27. Kelly A

May 12, 2016 at 1:39 pm

How do you move one from a supposed friend who took advantage of your vulnerability when new to the sex biz plus your new husband was in another country? Both now married, but sex with him is the best, (only been with the two guys) worse still you cut all communications to try and forget all about him but hes that close to the family friend that he keeps cropping up?

28. LemmeRant

May 12, 2016 at 8:47 pm

@Kelly Abegi park well. He nakked u. and you enjoyed the naks. If you want to move on, move on. If you don’t want to, continue the naking. Izzit not ur p**sy?

“took advantage of your vulnerability”- You girls just make me laugh. Did he rape u? did he force you. Sex is a mutual engagement. You enjoy it. He enjoys it. If you’re having problems moving on it means you’re enjoying it more than him. – it happens to guys too. We don’t complain that they took advantage of our vulnerability.

What do you want to hear?- 25 Laws of moving on?
    You move on when you come to your senses. When you stop thinking with your p**sy. Until then good luck.

29. Damseldami

May 12, 2016 at 11:04 pm

Hmmm the story about he 6 years relationship without pregnancy and broke up because of that and then suddenly the there is pregnancy after he met aina and got with her?

I have two kids with my ex husb but cannot imagine going back to him sexually lai lai. Once we break up there’s no going back no matter how sweet the sex/relationship was.

30. Ay

May 12, 2016 at 11:11 pm

LemmeRant I Love Ur Honesty! Lots of Babes on BN Are Just so Fake! Everyone Claiming to B A Virgin or Abstaining! Meanwhile Shagging the Guy Next Door As If Tomorrow no dey!
    Truth B Told Once DE Be is Always De be for Majority of Babes! Full stop! Unless the Bobo No Suck that P**sy till U get tired of Cumming or He Dint Drill the P***sy Well!
    If he Does these 2….The Babe Will Never Forget D Sex!! Ever

31. Ubuntu

May 13, 2016 at 8:06 am

My ex broke up with me. A month after met her Brad Pitt. But 2 months after found out Brad Pitt in the movies and in real life ain’t same. Called me for a lunch. I agreed. Another lunch, I agreed. Next time we are having sex. She’s still with her Brad Pitt. Me? I am just shagging… Crazy thing: I nearly proposed to this chic. But then, you all see the triangle? I moved from bobo to side bobo without missing a beat. Crazy life one got.

32. Tee

May 13, 2016 at 6:32 pm

@ay you are on point. There is no point lieing about it, it happens. How can everyone claim they never wenter back to an ex. A girl will always want back that fantastic pu**y eater, especially when your new guy does not know how or does not suck you at all.once de be, always de be jo.

33. Tobby

May 16, 2016 at 1:41 pm

I just Dey sing as I Dey pass
    “Pass me not oh gentl savior
    Hear my humble cry
    While all others thou art calling
    Do not pass me by”

This okafor’s theory get advantage and disadvantage but basically the advantage tends to work for some people. Advantage in the sense that some prefer the old time religion levels in their relationship instead of giving the new religion room to grow they keep going back to the old time religion because they feel they have known it for a long time, they trust it and it’s really not a big deal. But they are wrong. Dem no Dey tell ant say sugar dey for ground.
    So make dem sha do the right thing.. More like hold them close whoever is near to you….love hard….