BN TV

Let’s Talk About It! Bella shares Details of her First Kiss in this Vlog | Watch

BN TV

It wasn’t exactly the perfect-movie-fairytale kiss, but in reality it doesn’t always happen that way – he actually attacked her face!

Lifestyle vlogger Bella also known as Brownie, is sharing details of her first kiss and she recounts her first attempt at the romantic act in secondary school with John (a pseudo name of course), “at the young tender age of 16,” after promising her late father she wouldn’t have boyfriend… Talk about Bag Gang, lol.

Watch the Video

1. @edDREAMZ

August 7, 2016 at 9:18 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Oky seen….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. Ibex

August 7, 2016 at 10:41 am

Hmm,,, me i had my first kiss at 45 ooh

3. the naira

August 7, 2016 at 4:07 pm

had my first kiss on the day i was born and since then i have been kissing people… i love kissing, kissing is my hobby hahaha lol

4. Tosin

August 8, 2016 at 1:59 am

Awwwww toooooo cuuuuuuute.

I don’t remember mine but it was with this dude that was reaaaaallllly into me in uni. hmm maybe i remember. lol.

weird yeah, but this video makes me want to have a kid. to give someone the chance to go through all that first kiss stuff. 😀 i should give this thing a shot. it’s just i’m really not into the baby phase. random story i never had a doll till i was in grad school when i bought myself one. yeah i don’t think i should have a baby alone, cos i don’t think i’ll remember to do the dolls and the trivial stuff. the poor kid will be like all grown up and independent by age three. that’s not fair, right? my plan is zero kids or two kids. it’s in God’s hands, i don’t care either way.

• Ikido

August 8, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Your prayers have been answered!! (As per the Kid aspect). I’m a young Male 33, brown eyes, black hair, good genes, witty, smart, good in the sack 😉 ,doesn’t Nag….what else do you need in life? You can contact me on 080987654321.

• Tosin