BN TV

BN TV: “There is Magic in Starting” Wilson’s Lemonade co-founder Seun Abolaji on Aim Higher Africa’s Ignite Series

The latest episode of the Ignite Series features Seun Abolaji of Wilson’s Lemonade.

Seun and his brother relocated from the United States to Nigeria to revamp the family’s fledgling farm business and make it profitable. They immediately realised that the business model they were using could not be sustained and eventually, lost all their investment in the business, forcing them to shut down operations.

With the pair down on their luck and with only N2000, they decided to turn life’s lemons into millions. Wilsons Lemonade was born and today it is one of the fastest growing healthy drinks brand in Nigeria and emerging winners at the 2016 CNBC Africa All African Business Awards.

Watch:

1. Isi

October 24, 2016 at 12:31 pm

Inspiring! Great work guys… do keep striving for more

2. Bblay

October 24, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Very inspirational and nice production. Good job Aim Higher Africa

3. Fade

October 24, 2016 at 2:22 pm

His humility is amazing! Keep soaring … such an inspiring young man

4. Lemonade ke?

October 24, 2016 at 2:31 pm

This is the year of lemonade! First Beyoncé now this! Lol. Congrats for the award definitely well deserved. Lagos girls will hear million and run after you! Lol

5. Nene

October 24, 2016 at 2:49 pm

Their lemonade doesn’t taste nice

• Finally!

October 24, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Thank you!!!!, i thought it was just me. I bought it bcos of the hype and honestly i wouldn’t buy another bottle bcos i just dont like the taste. The packaging is nice tho.

• Wilson's

October 27, 2016 at 5:25 pm

Evening! We were alerted to your dissatisfaction with Wilson’s lemonade. We hope that you got the real Wilson’s experience. We would like to contact you and get direct feedback in regards to our lemonades.

• If you have nothing nice to say...

October 24, 2016 at 3:50 pm

See you 8ter (Bobrisky voice) bring your own juice out and then talk. I actually like it not my favorite drink but it refreshing I tried it on the Arik flight to Abuja. Good quality

• Ni Ne

October 24, 2016 at 11:11 pm

I really love it though, I am definitely hooked. Tried it once and I just keep going for more

• Wilson's

October 27, 2016 at 5:30 pm

🙂 Thanks for the love and the support.

• Loki

October 25, 2016 at 1:01 pm

I thought I bought a “fake” one when it tasted like it would bleach my innards. So apparently, the thing generally tastes like hazardous waste to other people as well. For the “if you have nothing nice to say” crowd, improvement can never come without criticism. We have this attitude in Naija where if a consumer criticizes a product, they get attacked with “where is your own?”. Progress is IMPOSSIBLE with such a mindset. No wonder mediocrity is a way of life for us.

• Wilson's

October 27, 2016 at 5:28 pm

Evening! We were alerted to your dissatisfaction with Wilson’s lemonade. “Bleach my innards & hazardous waste”. That’s awkward! We would like to contact you and get direct feedback in regards to our lemonades.

• Wilson's

October 27, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Evening! We were alerted to your dissatisfaction with Wilson’s lemonade. We would like to contact you and get direct feedback in regards to our lemonades.

6. Delia

October 24, 2016 at 3:47 pm

I love Wilson’s lemonade I never go short of it in the house. Healthy and fresh,

• Wilson's

October 27, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Oshe! Wilson’s loves you too. Thanks for the love and the support.