BN TV

Beauty Blogger Habiba Da Silva releases SKIN – a Collection of Scarves inspired by Skin Tones

BellaNaija Style

PHOTOGRAPHY

Scarf names: Aure, Aroosadda, Rukhsati and Zaffeh. Habiba Da Silva in the centre.

Habiba Da Silva is a 22 year old Birmingham born blogger with Brazilian and Lebanese roots. Her content centers on Lifestyle, creative writing, fashion and beauty. She recently released a collection of scarves called SKIN, inspired by different beautiful skin tones, from the deepest melanin/dark chocolate to caramel and white chocolate.

Here’s more from Habiba about the collection:

The SKIN campaign was inspired by many things. Firstly for my passion for cultures and traditions, secondly to break up the trend of having brands with clothing dressed on only lighter skinned models.

I wanted something for everyone: men, women; from every background. I played on the theme of marriage as you can tell by the names of the hijabs. The word, marriage, is all about bringing entities together; not necessarily as a bond between a man and a woman, rather as a bond between people from different backgrounds and cultures. This is what SKIN is about.

For EVERYONE.

Go Girl!

2. simplymeana

October 24, 2016 at 11:46 am

Barakallah fih!!!! Bigups

3. EE

October 24, 2016 at 1:27 pm

So you’re telling me all I need do is con……..ehh revert and I can get all four???

If only this was not a matter of souls, that’d be an attractive proposition.

4. Sasha

October 24, 2016 at 5:51 pm

As excellent as you are as a MUA – Habiba you should have checked on all the makeup on the models you featured cos the shorter girl – her makeup is atrocious and horrible. I support this new business venture of yours but please re-shoot this promo ad. They are all beautiful but Make sure all their makeup is on point. Cos again i repeat the shorter models makeup is absolutely horrible. I know halloween is around the corner and i dont know if she was going for some halloween look ,but cmon, that makeup coulda been better.

5. mimi

October 24, 2016 at 5:56 pm

I agree with a comment on Youtube, I think they made the darker skin girls makeup horrible for a reason. How can the lighter skin girls look flawless and they use wrong foundation on the darker skin girls. This is worse makeup i ever seen.

This is ridiculous

6. ty (typearls lifestyle)

October 24, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Nice scarves

7. Sahila butt

November 4, 2016 at 12:16 am

Hi how can I order these svarfs