News

Don’t Judge Me – Super Eagles’ Ahmed Musa says, Hints at Second Marriage

BellaNaija.com

Nigeria’s Super Eagles and Leicester City FC‘s forward Ahmed Musa has been in the news lately over rumours of divorce from his wife Jamila.

At first, he was arrested (for common assault) and released few hours later following a domestic row between him and his wife Jamila.

The arrested came a day after he posted a photo of one Juliet on her birthday, referring to her as his “Queen”.

Few days later, it was reported that him and Jamila have separated. In the days after that, reports started making the rounds on social media that he had begun marriage rites with Juliet.

Musa, in his latest Instagram post has said that people should not judge him, adding that he’s not perfect and doesn’t have to be.

He ends his caption with the hashtag “JULMUS,” insinuating that he’ll be getting married to Juliet soon. See below:

Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don’t have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.#JULMUS??

1. survivor

April 29, 2017 at 10:08 am

Romeo pls enjoi ur JULIET

2. Tee

April 29, 2017 at 1:18 pm

Lol @ Jamila and Juliet, na soso ‘J’. Bet Juliet go accommodate the next ‘J’ since you’re allowed 4.

3. Uberhaute looks

April 29, 2017 at 2:41 pm

Your cup of Kunnu. We are still battling recession here, who has time for your own wahala. Enjoy your marriage jejely and make we no hear tori how chicken die and who kill am.

4. dhoney

April 29, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Mumu…you have transferred your cluessness on the field of play to the family. You wey no fit manage one woman, go marry another one ahahah. You be maga for the Calabar babe and you must pay..remember old age will come one day and money will stop coming, then water will find its level.

5. Dele

April 29, 2017 at 3:16 pm

No 3 is near. By

6. Me me me

April 29, 2017 at 4:31 pm

Ode, chai am so disappointed on many levels. Acting like some ode oshi oniranu. I can’t blame jazz because I would be kidding myself, you are just naturally stupid